over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne problem

LOL

Phil- if his acne is the cystic kind, I'm afraid he needs accutane....

Im assuming Phil's friend's acne problem has been resolved by now, as this thread is 6 years old.

Doxycycline is definitely one of the best acne treatments out there.

There are plenty of acne products available, but much of his solution all depends on what he wants to spend to clear it up. My advise for moderate to severe back acne, chest, arms, etc, would be to tackle the problem through an internal means AND external. What he needs is an acne stack. Dioxyclene, tazarac gel, and Benzyl AC wash 10% (The doc will try him at 5% first but tell him fuck that you need 10% as you've used it before) The dioxicyclene is cheap, the Benzyl wash is around $50 a bottle, and the Tazarac gel is high, upwards of $100-$150. But within 3 wks he should start clearing up. I cant comment on accutane as I've never used it b4.

Also, DEODERANT. Yeah, people will think I'm fucking crazy but rubbing deoderant on your acne really works. It dries it up and the aluminum sulfites in it have some sort of combating effect. I've even rubbed the shit on my forehead before bed before to help clear acne. Dead serious

Im assuming Phil's friend's acne problem has been resolved by now, as this thread is 6 years old.

Doxycycline is definitely one of the best acne treatments out there.

Hey, I didn't bump this thread, and I stand by my experience that doxy and other anti-biotics don't work for ME for bad cystic acne.

And my point was that many people that respond to these acne posts have not had bad CYSTIC acne- the kind that never makes a "head" but is sometimes the size of a marble, and when it does pop, it's puss and blood, not a white head. When discussing acne, the severarity needs to be taken into consideration, as some people freek out with a whitehead on the nose (sucks, but not severe), and some have huge red bumps all over that no topical wash will help.

And my point was that many people that respond to these acne posts have not had bad CYSTIC acne- the kind that never makes a "head" but is sometimes the size of a marble, and when it does pop, it's puss and blood, not a white head. When discussing acne, the severarity needs to be taken into consideration, as some people freek out with a whitehead on the nose (sucks, but not severe), and some have huge red bumps all over that no topical wash will help.

You have good points bro,
and it wasnt a shot at you in anyway.

EDIT:....ugh, just realized this was 6 years ago too, but i'll keep what I posted up...lol.

Just something to throw out there as something to think about....

Maybe watch his eating patterns and how they contribute to any kind of frequent hormonal fluctuations. For example, most can attest to having their acne clear up when following a low carb diet, but right when they carb up, they break out. I think it is not so much staying high carb or low carb, but rather the fluctuations between the two. If he eats clean, then eats junk for a day or two, or even high carb/GI foods, then the fluctuations will be considerate imo to trigger a problem from my experiences.

When I go high protein and low carb or low carb CKD/Keto style, and whatever acne i get clears up. Then when I carb-up or refeed, that's when I run into problems.

I'm definately not an expert in this area for sure though.

I know doxy works well for a first try before stepping into Accutane. However, most may actually need the Accutane, but if they do, i'd go much lower doses than the usual prescribed amounts.

Definately make sure he is getting TONS of water!!! Very important.

Also, cut out any junk foods and fast foods as well. Whenever I eat a fast food meal, i'll get more problems......note: he may not even eat these foods at all though, but i'm sure you'd know that being his friend.

BMJ

Last edited:
Guys,

I was not intending on hijacking this thread. I just ran across it from a search and thought it was good stuff so I bumped it.

I am looking into a solution to a acne problem for myself. My diet is extremely clean; all carbs are from fruits and veggies. My fats come mostly from olive oil and fish oil. I think diet is check for this.

I just wanted to get all your opinions on B5 as a solution or doxy? My back and shoulders are getting a little out of control.

WildBB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity