over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problem w nolva

bg65

Registered
Newbies
So, about 20 yrs or so ago i got flamed pretty hard for posing this question on meso-rx so we'll see how this goes. I had gyno surgery a few mos ago, which i posted about, and i figured I'd take a SERM until all the induration was gone/ everything was completely healed. Toremifene can give me insane cramps for whatever reason (I'm prone to cramping anyway but i have endured unbelievable leg cramps taking toremifene) so i got some ralox to take, been taking it w no issues. Just a few days ago, i read on a reputable sources site that real ralox is yellow so i opened up one of the caps i had and the shit was white, awesome. I had accidentally been sent a bunch of nolva a while ago that i just had sitting in my stash box so i figured I'd switch to that. This leads to my question... my nipples are doing that tingling/fire sensation i experience when E is too high. I have experienced this w nolva before, leading to my question on meso years ago if it was somehow possible that nolva could be acting as an agonist in my nipples' estrogen receptors? No other SERM does this. Throughout the years i have used clomid, toremifene, nolva and ralox (apparently bunk though). Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

If you're curious why I'm running a SERM after gyno surgery i guess my answer would be paranoia

Well here goes the flaming 20 years later!

So you had your gyno removed and then decided to take a SERM just in case? You call this "paranoia"??

Were you concerned about SERMS causing clotting issues after your surgery?

And it sounds like you're using research chems and not Pharma grade?

What is your test level? IGF level? Estradiol? Prolactin?

Lots of weird shit going on in this post.

no. Nolvadex does not and cannot do that
So, about 20 yrs or so ago i got flamed pretty hard for posing this question on meso-rx so we'll see how this goes. I had gyno surgery a few mos ago, which i posted about, and i figured I'd take a SERM until all the induration was gone/ everything was completely healed. Toremifene can give me insane cramps for whatever reason (I'm prone to cramping anyway but i have endured unbelievable leg cramps taking toremifene) so i got some ralox to take, been taking it w no issues. Just a few days ago, i read on a reputable sources site that real ralox is yellow so i opened up one of the caps i had and the shit was white, awesome. I had accidentally been sent a bunch of nolva a while ago that i just had sitting in my stash box so i figured I'd switch to that. This leads to my question... my nipples are doing that tingling/fire sensation i experience when E is too high. I have experienced this w nolva before, leading to my question on meso years ago if it was somehow possible that nolva could be acting as an agonist in my nipples' estrogen receptors? No other SERM does this. Throughout the years i have used clomid, toremifene, nolva and ralox (apparently bunk though). Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

If you're curious why I'm running a SERM after gyno surgery i guess my answer would be paranoia

Wow man, you seem excited! I am happy for you, you have a chance to talk down to someone on the internet. I hope you can have fun w this.

I'm curious what the "lots of weird shit" is. Well, besides how weird it would be if i somehow have wonky estrogen receptors in my nips. But that's one weird thing not lots.

and yeah, paranoia. Not sure if you've had gyno or had it removed but i think paranoia of somehow fucking it up isn't unrealistic.
i have zero concern whatsoever for venous thrombosis, for a not particularly bothersome but still necessary medical reason i take warfarin and i monitor my INR at home, VERY closely when i add anything new. (Feel free to pick at that, it has been an extremely well researched and educated decision and I've been blasting and cruising for quite a while. I think dick-swinging contests are retarded but i can comfortably say that i know as much as the medical community understands about clotting cascades in the body)
I'd also assume you know that test can increase venous thrombosis risk so I'm not totally sure what your point was asking that anyway. My thrombosis risk taking test, or anything, is lower than yours. Are you worried abt thrombosis on test?

the flaming last time was "how could it be possible that an estrogen antagonist could act as an agonist dummy?!" (Which i agree doesn't make sense, but that's what it feels like)
I could get my bloods checked but its been a few mos (surgery was early May, forget date) and this just started today. Started taking nolva 2 days ago. I just hadn't used nolva forever (like 20 yrs) because it always had made me get these symptoms. I almost threw the stuff in the trash that came accidentally but i figured that would be wasteful and maybe a friend might need some in the future. Its not research chems but idk how different that is from AAS sources here that claim pharmaceutical ties but may just be UGL, which is prob no different from research chem quality. (Unless it comes in OG packaging, which might still be fake) Although, the site i read the "ralox is yellow" is from a research chem company I've never used but guys here have recommended, MA Research.

Regarding labs. I maintain on test+mast year round with two different dosing protocols depending on the time of year, no AI or SERM necessary, last bloods good, regarding ratios, tested on both dosing levels at various times. After the surgery i was psyched to try deca again (had been forever coz of the gyno) and i added just 300mg deca to my standard test+mast and i had run that for abt a month and it was great, no nipple symptoms. I was thinking to check labs about halfway through my planned deca run but i totally fucked my left knee about a month ago so dropped the deca and back to my usual, lower dose, maintenance test+mast. No nipple symptoms the entire time. So, I'm about a month or so out from dropping deca, on my usual maintenance dose that causes no symptoms, i take nolva for 2 days and my nipples are burning.
That's a long-ass way to say, my nipples have been feeling completely fine until i took nolva the last two days and now they are burning like when E is high.
This is how nolva has always made me feel, i just hadn't used it forever and i was like damn, still?
I was curious if anyone might say "oh yeah, i got that from "X" SERM."
I'll just drop the nolva and it'll go away. Which is weird (hey! The second weird thing! We're on our way to "lots")

no. Nolvadex does not and cannot do that
That's the logical answer, so bizarre that if i take it my nipples get that burning feeling. Only other time i have felt this was when i was young and dumb(er) and let my E get too high and got the gyno.
So its a stupid question w/o any plausible explanation haha appreciate the response

Wow man, you seem excited! I am happy for you, you have a chance to talk down to someone on the internet. I hope you can have fun w this.

I'm curious what the "lots of weird shit" is. Well, besides how weird it would be if i somehow have wonky estrogen receptors in my nips. But that's one weird thing not lots.

and yeah, paranoia. Not sure if you've had gyno or had it removed but i think paranoia of somehow fucking it up isn't unrealistic.
i have zero concern whatsoever for venous thrombosis, for a not particularly bothersome but still necessary medical reason i take warfarin and i monitor my INR at home, VERY closely when i add anything new. (Feel free to pick at that, it has been an extremely well researched and educated decision and I've been blasting and cruising for quite a while. I think dick-swinging contests are retarded but i can comfortably say that i know as much as the medical community understands about clotting cascades in the body)
I'd also assume you know that test can increase venous thrombosis risk so I'm not totally sure what your point was asking that anyway. My thrombosis risk taking test, or anything, is lower than yours. Are you worried abt thrombosis on test?

the flaming last time was "how could it be possible that an estrogen antagonist could act as an agonist dummy?!" (Which i agree doesn't make sense, but that's what it feels like)
I could get my bloods checked but its been a few mos (surgery was early May, forget date) and this just started today. Started taking nolva 2 days ago. I just hadn't used nolva forever (like 20 yrs) because it always had made me get these symptoms. I almost threw the stuff in the trash that came accidentally but i figured that would be wasteful and maybe a friend might need some in the future. Its not research chems but idk how different that is from AAS sources here that claim pharmaceutical ties but may just be UGL, which is prob no different from research chem quality. (Unless it comes in OG packaging, which might still be fake) Although, the site i read the "ralox is yellow" is from a research chem company I've never used but guys here have recommended, MA Research.

Regarding labs. I maintain on test+mast year round with two different dosing protocols depending on the time of year, no AI or SERM necessary, last bloods good, regarding ratios, tested on both dosing levels at various times. After the surgery i was psyched to try deca again (had been forever coz of the gyno) and i added just 300mg deca to my standard test+mast and i had run that for abt a month and it was great, no nipple symptoms. I was thinking to check labs about halfway through my planned deca run but i totally fucked my left knee about a month ago so dropped the deca and back to my usual, lower dose, maintenance test+mast. No nipple symptoms the entire time. So, I'm about a month or so out from dropping deca, on my usual maintenance dose that causes no symptoms, i take nolva for 2 days and my nipples are burning.
That's a long-ass way to say, my nipples have been feeling completely fine until i took nolva the last two days and now they are burning like when E is high.
This is how nolva has always made me feel, i just hadn't used it forever and i was like damn, still?
I'll just drop the nolva and it'll go away. Which is weird (hey! The second weird thing! We're on our way to "lots")
I shouldn't have even given that long-ass explanation. The only difference for like a month was adding nolva two days ago

Sounds like you got everything figured out and answered your own question.

Good luck!

I don't have an answer but I don't think it's a stupid question necessarily. Isn't it true that sometimes drugs cause the exact thing they are supposed to treat? I tried looking if tamoxifen has actually caused gyno in men or worsened it but couldn't find anything immediately. But I mean tamoxifen is an estrogen, it's just supposed to displace stronger estrogens right?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws