over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hip socket problem solution ideas?

SWOLNUTZ

Registered
Currently having some pain in my hip. I had an x-ray and they said it looks like a little wear and tear but not anything urgent just yet. Perhaps there is some really early arthritis there but nothing definitive. I’m wondering if anyone has any ideas on things I could take for it? I’m thinking HGH but I’m not too familiar with any other peptides that are good to help regenerate joints. Any help would be appreciated

Currently having some pain in my hip. I had an x-ray and they said it looks like a little wear and tear but not anything urgent just yet. Perhaps there is some really early arthritis there but nothing definitive. I’m wondering if anyone has any ideas on things I could take for it? I’m thinking HGH but I’m not too familiar with any other peptides that are good to help regenerate joints. Any help would be appreciated
Get an MRI, torn labrum among other things won’t show up on X-ray.

im going thru this same issue. what is your actual problem? like when does it hurt . sitting, driving movement in the gym walking etc.

BPC-157 and TB-500 may help IF there is not a major issue like JS118 says above.
i tore my shoulder labrum and it did fuck all to help, but it cant fix something that's already hanging on by a thread lol.
it has helped my sciatic/back pain from more than a few herniated discs, but didnt help my labrum.
i dont think we fully understand bpc-157, i'd love to see it studied more.

im going thru this same issue. what is your actual problem? like when does it hurt . sitting, driving movement in the gym walking etc.
basically about 3 inches below the waist line and to the right where the leg meets the groin area it just feels like something has been pulled in there. Pain is not too bad but it’s just constant

basically about 3 inches below the waist line and to the right where the leg meets the groin area it just feels like something has been pulled in there. Pain is not too bad but it’s just constant
Denifinitely sounds like your hip socket. There is not much that can be done. Were you offered a steroid injection under imaging? How old are you?

Reactions: Bio
get hip xrays done to start with. i ended up having hip arthritis stage 3 .

this sounds like me , at the bottom of adonis belt ? like where the femur joins into hip/groin area?

the only thing that helped me was not training for a few weeks

stretching helped too, but you gotta keep at it

for me it was never a real big pain
like when you click something back in and feels heaps better, this felt like no matter what it wouldnt 'click' back in

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws