over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice needed please, 2 weeks away.

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
This is the leanest I have ever been, Ive been doing keto for 3 months but the problem is Ive also been using heavy androgens 1grm test per wk, dbol ect ect so I know Im holding water.

The reason I know its water is because a few weeks ago I done a test with triamterene and I noticed my abbs a lot clearer. My protocol would be to use triamterene 25mg on friday night from 19.00 and then every 4 hrs after until the morning and if Im still watery, then take 1 amp of lassiz at 6am, which would give me enough time to recover until the evening. I would keep an isotonic drink at bay in case of problems and I would up my soduim on saturday.
What do you guys think?
Any advice is apreatciated.

This is the leanest I have ever been, Ive been doing keto for 3 months but the problem is Ive also been using heavy androgens 1grm test per wk, dbol ect ect so I know Im holding water.

The reason I know its water is because a few weeks ago I done a test with triamterene and I noticed my abbs a lot clearer. My protocol would be to use triamterene 25mg on friday night from 19.00 and then every 4 hrs after until the morning and if Im still watery, then take 1 amp of lassiz at 6am, which would give me enough time to recover until the evening. I would keep an isotonic drink at bay in case of problems and I would up my soduim on saturday.
What do you guys think?
If you were "REALLY" lean you wouldn't even be worrying about all that! :)

What do you guys think?

Is this for a contest?

Its for a contest but only a stepping stone contest if you know what I mean, as a trainer in the gym Im obligated to go to this one, the boss wants me too but my real contest is in march but obviously I wanna look my best as possible.

Thats why Im on bulking gear but my diet has been strict for ages, like I said any help and I would be gratefull:)

p.s when I did drop some water to see what Im like it wasnt too bad.

Dont take diuretics is the only advice i can give. If you try to compensate for not being lean enough by taking diuretics, all thats gonna happen is you looking flat and like shit onstage. Instead just keep drinking water all the way up to the contest (12+ liters/day), this way your body will flush the excess water naturally. Get yourself pumped and make up with mass for the lack of leanness.
(oh and get rid of aromatizing steroids right about now, if you have tren/masteron now is the good time to start using them).

my advise is to stay away from prescription diuretics . its hit or miss , IMO, and why ruin 3 months of hard work . it is just not worth it . if you are lean enough , like you said , i can only agree with the guys above >>>> no need for all this fancy shmancy protocol .2 weeks is enough time to run a trial and error . do this and then you will see what works best for you instead of just totally going into the darkness .
if you post some pictures or at least one , that would help a lot to see if you are holding water or if you are still fat .

wake

Why don't you post some pics and then I could offer advice. Honestly though the protocol you listed sounds like a science experiment. Besides you said this is a warmup show so why put the kidneys through all of that. If this is a small show you should be able to win without even pulling the water. By the way I know a lot of guys who run oil up to 10 days out with no problems. One of them won his pro card doing so as a super. When you are pealed hocus pocus isn't needed.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, like I said before, I did 1 triemterene a couple of weeks ago and the separations on my quads were a lot clearer.

Im now comming off the dbol and I will be consuming alot of water and I will restart the dbol 3 days before the contest for the extra pumps, I know that taking dbol for 3 days is not enough for estrogen conversion.

The best I can do is drink loads of water for now I guess. But because I havent been using carbs for months Im also worried that I might spill over during the carb loading fase and that would again force me to think about diuretics.

Ok Im the guy on the left as you can see my face is even bloated, I was planning on running all my heavy androgenic gear until the last day but thanks to you guys I starting to think different. So whats the best thing to do?

Attachments

• Görüntü027.jpg
    Görüntü027.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 302
Dont take diuretics is the only advice i can give. If you try to compensate for not being lean enough by taking diuretics, all thats gonna happen is you looking flat and like shit onstage. Instead just keep drinking water all the way up to the contest (12+ liters/day), this way your body will flush the excess water naturally. Get yourself pumped and make up with mass for the lack of leanness.
(oh and get rid of aromatizing steroids right about now, if you have tren/masteron now is the good time to start using them).

Thanks bro that sounds good:)

bro, if it were me, i would up my cardio to twice maybe even three times a day. also dropping the oils will help. it is only one pic that really does not show much but it looks like you could stand to be much leaner.
also if you are not already, i would run some clen for the last two weeks.

I will do my best and then I will post the pics at the show so we can all laugh, lol!

If your're lean, you don't need diuretics, and if you're not lean you want look good with diuretics anyway.

You're allredy putting shitloads of stress on your body with dieting down for a contest, the hardest part is after you contest when all the weight gain comes from restricted fluids, if you do diuretics upon that, the swole effect after the contest will be double as worse. If you see that you aren't lean enought rigth before contest, just deal with it, it's isn't that important, instead of running a major health risk with trying to do risky last day fixes. Running a trail with direutics? what good will that do? will it have the same effect on your body after you dropped fluids and have adjusted your're diet for the last days? you don't know.

As leaner as you get, the body will hold on to less and less water, much of the water are held onto in fat cells, as they decrease so does water. When you're around 5% you willl be naturally dry, it should be like if you're drinking a glass of water you will have to pee 15mins later.

Why don't you just follow bigA's plan, you've done it before and should be able to adjust this time, it is one of the best diets around. Also says you should drop bulk gear 4 weeks out and only run specific drugs the last weeks - do that. When you've dropped bulk gears you will have exluded a factor for holding water so you know for 100% that it isn't the gear which causes it, you will also get a better status picture of you're physique.

tan

If you still look like the pic above.A dark tan will help you look a good 20% to 25% more cut.Run some sentheteck b12 @ 2 ml a week it will give you a vascular look which will make you more riped.Two easy tricks that make a big difference.

Thanks guys, BigA's diet was good but this time I thought I try the keto style so I followed Palumbos diet, which was quite fun to do and also I felt that I grew as well. I dont know weather it was the gear or diet but Im quite pleased with it and Im still dieting all the way until march.

With BigA's diet I was hungry all the time and I felt really flat especialy the last 2 weeks but with the nuts and olive oils on Palumbos diet,it has helped me keep a good pump.

I will probably get Dave or Phil Hernon or someone like that to help me with my next contest.

Anyways I stopped taking Teste and Dbol and started taking 20mg var and 50mg winnie a day, hopefully that will also help me dry out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity