over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

advice on HGH/Slin dosing and timing

That's the big benefit of the faster stuff , and you can does it a couple times at lower does to get the same effects as the longer acting

yeah GS, if i was going to run it off-season, i might take a bit with a few meals throughout the day a few times a week. Easy to control in small doseages. Like you and i have said though, its all personal preference.

thats why you dont get it from an internation source mal and it never goes through customs bud.

Humalog for me is much easier to control. The second spike on humlin r makes it difficult for me to control it and not overeat.

And humulin r can increase insulin resistance, so probably not the best choice for the long haul. Humalog doesnt.

Had not heard that about the Humulin R. If that is true then yeah, I would stick with the humalog.

Me personally though, I had much more trouble controlling my blood sugar when I used the Humalog. Seemed like it was very hard to determine just how many carbs I needed after taking it. With humulin R I never had a single incident.

you guys would reccommend to someone WHO HAS NEVER take EITHER gh or slin to take them BOTH together post workout when he is in a glycogen depleted state. Did you guys read where he has no idea how these will affect his body individually yet, let alone together?

I take my slin and gh post workout together 10iu of each BUT i know how they affect me and sometimes they surprise me. Do you think he was possibly trying to split the dose for safety, the whole walk before you run sorta thing.

I thought you guys would have gotten that after reading his intro where he has NEVER taken either.

Good point. Best to start out with just the GH and be on it for awhile and get to know how you do on that. I didnt remember that he was new to both. Honestly though, healthwise we shouldnt be doing any of this crap lol!

Good point. Best to start out with just the GH and be on it for awhile and get to know how you do on that. I didnt remember that he was new to both. Honestly though, healthwise we shouldnt be doing any of this crap lol!

To a degree mal, i agree. THe ocean has sharks right? Yet we choose to swim in the ocean right? Do we want to do it in a cloud of chum in the midst of crazy shark infested waters off the coast of australia, basically increasing our risk exponentially? Or do we want to swim in our normal area and be as safe as possible?;)

There are degrees of safety buddy and i know you are hypersensitive after your heart attack but you are also diving into the realm of follistatin again. i honestly cannot see any doctor approving that, so that is dangerous right? But controlled because you are sure that folli doesnt affect heart muscle right that way right? I think that folli is a good choice btw and i truly am praying for you that it does help your heart.

There are degrees of safety buddy and i know you are hypersensitive after your heart attack but you are also diving into the realm of follistatin again. i honestly cannot see any doctor approving that, so that is dangerous right? But controlled because you are sure that folli doesnt affect heart muscle right that way right? I think that folli is a good choice btw and i truly am praying for you that it does help your heart.

Oh I know, believe me. I guess that I am willing to take some risks now if it means I might heal my heart some. I dont really feel like sitting around waiting unitl my heart is so weak that I need a transplant becuase that day will come sometime. I would like to put that day off as long as I can. Right now modern medicine in the USA can do nothing for me but treat my symtoms with drugs. No stem cell therapy available, and I got in with a great doc that is involved in the studies. Right now they are implanting stem cells into heart attack victims, but its only for people that just suffered one and are having open heart surgery becasue they need a bypass. I just dont qualify for the study, so i just sit around and wait for my ticker to deteriorate. Phuck that!

Does eating excess calories while using Slin make you put on more fat than just eating excess calories with no slin?

I am doing my research on Slin right now but I do IF so my post workout meal consists of 1200-1500 cals, depending on if I am bulking or cutting.

Thanks

Does eating excess calories while using Slin make you put on more fat than just eating excess calories with no slin?

I am doing my research on Slin right now but I do IF so my post workout meal consists of 1200-1500 cals, depending on if I am bulking or cutting.

Thanks

from what im told slin is simply a storage hormone , it's speeds the rate at which the body can take in nutrients. If you have more nutrients than the insulin can shuttle into the body then they will get stored as fat more easily where without the slin the body will just process it out as waste.

this is what I was told and why people get fat , then think that the insulin is going to force the muscle to accept more nutrients and that accurate to a point but you can only put 1 liter of water in a 1 liter water bottle no matter how fast you fill it

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws