over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on my son please

The school nurses give stuff out like candy. Has he been there or is it a small uni?

No kidding....there are a few of U Jr.'s teammates are just given adderal by the student health center and then pass them out during finals week. He and his roommate have half a ziplock bag of them in their room.

try a natural focus and energy product, especially if he is training hard. USPLABS makes a product called amino lift. i started using it 2 months ago instead of coffee. i would stay away from aderall

I have adhd and recently went back to college to work toward obtaining a bachelors degree. I have found that turning my cell phone off when studying is very beneficial. I also study in a very quite library. When you cut off distractions like a cell phone and social media, the mind starts to focus much better. I feel that if you were to take a predominant amount of the people who have ADHD back in time to the early 80s, when there were no cell phones or social media, a lot less of these people would have focus issues. There are just so many distractions in this day an age for the youth. The best thing he can do is turn off his cell phone and finding somewhere extremely quit to work.

In regards to supplements, Im currently taking a probiotic (gut flora is related to ADHD), DHA, Green tea, no coffee, no to low gluten diet, low sugar, high meat based diet

Exercise is also known to help with mental clarity

Depending on the severity of your sons issues, the MD will most likely suggest an assortment of medications from Ritalin to Startrera. I worked in pharmaceutical sales for several years and have a good base of knowledge about these medications. While they have been clinically proven to help with focus, they do not come without side effects. A few years ago my younger brother was prescribed Strattera for focus issues. He did not respond well and it actually made things worse.

Is this a new issue or something he has always dealt with? I know some guys in college who tell me about on campus doctor's at their university who are very liberal with there adderal prescriptions. Its hard to find a college kid that doesn't have some kind of experience with these medications. They all know what to say to get these drugs prescribed. If goes drig route look into modafinil. I was a bad drug user throughout my 20's and have a lot of experience with crystal methamphetamine and I'm going to tell you the difference between crystal and adderal is small.

He is a college student and said he believes he has ADD OR ADHD. As of late he is haveing trouble focuseing on his schooling. The earliest the doc can see him is 5 wks away for testing. Do you fellas have any input on what i can get for him temporarily to enhance his focus ? Something natural ? Much appreciate.. pro

theanine!!!!

look it up!

research shows = to or better then meds.

you don't want your kid eating amphetamines just to get by.

pm me to talk about further details, I have similar trouble, I know we can help out bro.
;)

has he tried mmj? (not sure if allowed to discuss it) ... helps many people i know...

has he tried mmj? (not sure if allowed to discuss it) ... helps many people i know...

I know it has helped loads.

I always struggled with attention since I can remember. This is before the over prescription of everything as well, so my parents were told I was an unmotivated child :rolleyes: in a way I'm glad they were that ignorant, would have hated being on these drugs.

Pro:

I am only relating one data point. I am generally in agreement with the views of Jethro and the folks that liked his post. The was my preconceived notion. My brother is science teacher, sister on school board, at least 7 cousins, teachers. It is the number one profession in my extended family.

One of my godsons was obviously bright, but made poor grades early on. Helicopter mom, etc. Moved to worse school, still did poor. No discipline. Natiaonal tests? Top percentiles. A true disconnect. His dad, my best friend since eighteen told me that they were doing the Ritalin. I am thinking "Bullshit", boot in the Ass would be better.

What a F'in change. Got a scholarship in Engineering. Unbelievable.

I still agree things are overprescribed, but I have seen this change his life. He is on tract for a 4 dot this semester at college versus a C early on in college.

BTW he got his scholarship by one tenth of one point in one class his senior year. $16,000 grand. One rep can make a difference!

Just putting this out there to show that there certainly can be value in these drugs and.....I was wrong once.

PWood

He is a college student and said he believes he has ADD OR ADHD. As of late he is haveing trouble focuseing on his schooling. The earliest the doc can see him is 5 wks away for testing. Do you fellas have any input on what i can get for him temporarily to enhance his focus ? Something natural ? Much appreciate.. pro

Unfortunately or fortunately, I have some experience with this one. ADHD/ADD... or if you go back to the 80's they called it ASD (Attention Span Deficit). Either way, it's 80% habit and work; 20% medication.

Nothing natural seems to work well. The Narcs work well but have sides. Some anti-depressants have been used with a great deal of success

I would get your son some counseling around this condition - i.e., to learn how to deal with it. Talk to an MD to discuss med options - preferably one with experience with these types of issues.

ADHD/ADD/ASD whatever... it does not have to impact anyones life in a negative way.

Any of the current medications thrown out these days will WRECK your kid. They fucked me up, I was addicted to them all through high school and kicked them in college.

Meth is one hell of a drug to hand out like candy to kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner