over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alcolhol urine test ?

tsimehc75

Registered
my buddy got a random drug screen..he doesn't do drugs but was drinking..they do test for alcohol..he had like 10 beers he said but took the test 16 hours after his last drink..he started drinking at 6 pm stopped at 2 am had 10 beers and had a urine test 16 hours later the next day..hes freaking out but i told him he should be good..any experts on this subject that can give me feedback to give him??

tsimehc75

if he has eaten and dramk normal food since then he should be fine. How big is he?
My company does random drug screens and booze too , if you flunk it you get to take it again like 12 hrs later. Failing it is having a BAC of .08 , Thats drunk by Louisiana law

the rule of thumb is that it takes your body roughly an hour to process and get rid of the alcohol in one drink...so 10 beers probably about ten hours

the rule of thumb is that it takes your body roughly an hour to process and get rid of the alcohol in one drink...so 10 beers probably about ten hours

yeah thats what i told him..i think 16 hours after his last drink would be sufficient time

other feedback welcome

one hour = 1 beer, 1 shot of 80 proof alchohol, 6 or8 oz glasss of 13 proof wine and so on....your body processes alcohol out at this rate once you stop drinking.... he should be ok, if he tested it would be like .01 or so which you can test for from listerine! who tested him and why is he so worried??? job, probation???

RHO

one hour = 1 beer, 1 shot of 80 proof alchohol, 6 or8 oz glasss of 13 proof wine and so on....your body processes alcohol out at this rate once you stop drinking.... he should be ok, if he tested it would be like .01 or so which you can test for from listerine! who tested him and why is he so worried??? job, probation???

RHO

yeah its probation he is like in this program or some shit it was his girlfriends birthday..moron!! but he is my bro and a great friend so i wanted to get him some feedback so..doenst your body naturally produce alcohol..theres always a certain ammount int there right?

never heard of your body producing alcohol bro, but he will be fine with the 16 hours his body had to secrete the alcohol..

RHO

yeah what i meant was naturally occurring alcohol in the system..i thought i read that..mabey not :)

my buddy got a random drug screen..he doesn't do drugs but was drinking..they do test for alcohol..he had like 10 beers he said but took the test 16 hours after his last drink..he started drinking at 6 pm stopped at 2 am had 10 beers and had a urine test 16 hours later the next day..hes freaking out but i told him he should be good..any experts on this subject that can give me feedback to give him??

tsimehc75

He should be ok,,,but 16 hrs isnt a whole lot of time to prepare.

tsimehc75

i work for the probation office here in nyc. Finding alcohol in urine is hard. we prob violate 3% of people who come through the office which is very, very low even in our random test. Its just a lot harder than people think. alcohol leaves the body pretty quick. but im not a lab tech. i can ask if u want the info. you would have to drink in excess to be caught. even then if its below the legal limit i wouldnt think he would get violated if its his first time. Just a lecture and a warning but each PO is diffrent.

Alcohol testing is only required for his intake into probation and done once since is a part of the 13 standard conditions of release/probation for state or federal probation, unless its imposed as a special condition by the courts then he will have it through out his probation period.

i would tell ur friend to limit drinks to 2 max next time to avoid a positive (illegal) reading through urine or breath test and not to drink late into the night. Overall he should know better.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws