advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All 5 parts of Kai Greene: OVERKILL have been posted online!

Is there seriously an advertisement in it? Between the boring monologue and this ad I don't know if I'll make it past the first 5 minutes. Is this movie about you or Kai? Enough of your story.

Only had time for part one but I will finish this series....looks very good, good job

Is there seriously an advertisement in it? Between the boring monologue and this ad I don't know if I'll make it past the first 5 minutes. Is this movie about you or Kai? Enough of your story.

the guys gotta get paid every flex vid has a ad in it why wouldnt bb.com

I really like the parts ive watched so far...good work

just finished watching it. I thought it was well done and had a couple of "a ha" moments. I've been away from paying attention to bodybuilding and have never heard of Kai....but what an interesting cat. Interesting what they said about trying to have a game plan that played to others physiques instead of his own plan. It'll be neat to see part 2 of this documentary.

i hate the fkn negativity!!! but you asked for good n bad feedback, i like it its very inspirational.

I like Kai and I like Pucinella but putting the two of them together for a documentary is a little tough IMO. Kai is a great bodybuilder but he's hard to listen to as he draws out his thoughts which often are a little out in left field and combined with his slow talking it becomes a little boring at times even if the information is interesting.

Pucinella, you're great at what you do as well but I feel that maybe having a more interesting subject with less chatter and more bodybuilding would be more beneficial to you and your reviews. I respect your work and this documentary and I understand that it's exactly that, a documentary, but you have to realize the crowd your speaking to (bodybuilders) tend to be a little ADD and often dont appreciate the conversation as much as the action. Thats why you see some many people coming to the boards asking for answers instead of researching themselves.

Good luck to you and thanks for this inside view of Kai, I personally thought it to be interesting, just a little slow.

I like Kai and I like Pucinella but putting the two of them together for a documentary is a little tough IMO. Kai is a great bodybuilder but he's hard to listen to as he draws out his thoughts which often are a little out in left field and combined with his slow talking it becomes a little boring at times even if the information is interesting.

Pucinella, you're great at what you do as well but I feel that maybe having a more interesting subject with less chatter and more bodybuilding would be more beneficial to you and your reviews. I respect your work and this documentary and I understand that it's exactly that, a documentary, but you have to realize the crowd your speaking to (bodybuilders) tend to be a little ADD and often dont appreciate the conversation as much as the action. Thats why you see some many people coming to the boards asking for answers instead of researching themselves.

Good luck to you and thanks for this inside view of Kai, I personally thought it to be interesting, just a little slow.

Thanks. Good input. You do have a point there.

It's a first person, "outsider's" point of view. I have to establish who that point of view IS. Sorry if that bores you.

Personally i love the way you have done your videos mike. I watch bodybuilding videos every day. All of them are the same BLAH BLAH BLAH. But yours are different. Its kinda why i watch "Deadliest Catch". I love the documentary. Very well done videos. I will definitely add this to my collection!!!!

Personally i love the way you have done your videos mike. I watch bodybuilding videos every day. All of them are the same BLAH BLAH BLAH. But yours are different. Its kinda why i watch "Deadliest Catch". I love the documentary. Very well done videos. I will definitely add this to my collection!!!!

Deadliest Catch ROCKS! What I really want to see is the MAKING of that show. You have to realize that while those poor fishermen are sliding across an ice-covered deck, someone with a camera is SHOOTING that shit!!!

Yeah thats why i like your videos. Its nice to have an outsiders voice narrating. Kinda feels like real like unlike most other BB videos that are just a huge man pumping iron. Dont get me wrong i enjoy them as well, just not as much as yours. KS

well done bro...i agree with some of the reviews a little bit...but i think you did what you could with what you were given..in this matter you were given kai...he and his trainer are weird dudes to say the least. it just seems that if you need to really do the motivational speaker thing to such a crazy degree that they do then there is something wrong and def a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you know what i mean!

My thoughts Mike as you wanted feedback.

I found it interesting.Kai was quite different than I expected,in a lot of ways both good and bad.

It had kind of a sad,depressing mood or overtone to it.Almost as if this was a documentary about an end stage cancer patient and not just a bodybuilding contest.I thought the biblical parallel mentioned was quite far fetched and an attempt to make this much more than what it is: A bodybuilding contest.In the big scope of life and all the things going on around the world today,this contest is pretty trivial.I know it is very important in the bodybuilding world but most outsiders will think it is just another contest.

I know Kai was cutting and pushing physically to the limits, but I did not see an ounce of excitement from a guy about to do the biggest show on the planet and for the first time.If I were a teen and watched that, it wouldn't motivate me to train or be a bodybuilder like pumping iron did.

I did watch the whole thing and stayed interested,but like I said I kept thinking this is depressing,he is miserable,so why does he do this?

As far as the camera work,narration,editing etc... it was all good work.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner