mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL BEGINNERS AND NOVICES, READ THIS FIRST!

i gotta question

Hey im 14 years old i have been bodybuilding for 2 years i bench 205, leg press around 1,000 lbs, i wanted to know if i started to young or if im fine my uncle made it state for florida in arm wrestling he was a big bodybuilder when he was your let me know i am interested in hearing from everyone

Thanks

New to the site, not new to the sport... I don't compete but may want to one day... I more would like to be a compition coach... great thread..

HGH serum

Hey guys as you see I am a newbie to the site but I am no newb to bodybuilding. I have been pumpin iyon for 7 years, 5 of those years has been very serious lifting. I am 21 yrs old Im 6'2 276lbs i am very strong and very lean i take my bodybuilding very seriously! I actually want to be Mr. O one day.. I have not competed before but i have prepared for comp "Branch Warren Classic" and got in trouble with law during the preparation. Anyways I am going to see a doc about my HGH serum levels because I have been using some gh for a month now and im not sure if it is real or not. wanted to get my blood levels. what is a blood level to look out for if it is real gh and i inject 10ius 3 hours before my test? also anything i could look out for to tell if its fake or real? please help me out, thanks

Sponsor that does what he says. UA

I am new to this board but i have been bodybuilding for over 20 years, just never really cared much about these paticular forums until recently, maybe im just older and have more time to read and type. But one thing I did do recently is change sponsors, I did tons of research and found that UA has a very good reputation here. So I ordered some dvds and there was a small discrepancy in the order, but when I brought it to this mans attention, he more than made up for it. I owe him some appreciation and just wanted to say that I have never had a sponsor(or any online bussiness as far as that goes) act in as a professional manner as this man. Make no doubt, these guys are winners. Big time props to UA. Glad to be here, if for nothing else finding this man.:D

thanks for the great advice.....u guys do a great job here especially for a newbie......the time an money ive saved by doin research on the site is something i havent been able to get anywhere else....BIG THUMBS UP

New to the board but not to the sport look forward to learning everything I can from the vets. I'm very interested in learning about peptides and how to use them, so any help is greatly appreciated.

it has taken about 3 weeks for me to make my first post. the site has been a great help , with supplements and dosages. i'm 47 years old and i have enjoyed working out since , the age of 13 . thanks pro mucsle , for this very informative site .

Great Forum. excited to get other opinions and advice from vets.

Thanks big A

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

New to the board but not to the lifestyle. I am pretty well versed in anabolics, gh and insulin. Hope I can share the knowledge here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

new

been hanging around 3 or 4 weeks. Guess I am going to try to get my 50 post in so i can post certain places that I want to without getting the ax!:D

New

Hello, Im new to forum. I'm in the service and just had serious knee injury that I am trying to recover from. Need to be back 100% ASAP or I might get dropped from training. My friend recommended hgh so Im here trying to figure out what its all about. Anyone willing to help with some good advice I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner