advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*All-Natural ANABOLIC/ERGOGENIC supplements..

BigNShredded

Banned
It seems to be a generally accepted rule among chemically enhanced bodybuilders that "natural supplements" just aren't "worth it". Well, I'm here to tell you; nothing could be further from the truth.

Take good old fashioned Creatine Monohydrate, for example. This stuff is highly anabolic, in the true sense of the word. Creatine increases protein synthesis, cellular ATP levels, IGF-1, and even seems to inhibit Myostatin. We continue to learn more about Creatine, it's effects, and it's mechanisms of action as more studies are conducted. If you're a CHEMICALLY ENHANCED athlete, Creatine is even MORE effective, but that's another topic altogether. My point is, creatine is a highly anabolic substance that all bodybuilders should use, but I was surprised to find that many don't, because of their PERCEPTION of creatine as a "natural supplement". In reality, creatine's effects RIVAL those of anabolic steroids.

If creatine were made ILLEGAL tomorrow, EVERYONE would change their perception of creatine, and bodybuilders would soon be injecting creatine. Mark my words, this is the case, because it's all about PERCEPTION...

Emeric Delczeg and I, Ross Erstling, have teamed up in order to bring you the most ANABOLIC natural supplements available, using only the highest quality raw ingredients at their SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN dosages! Products that are TRUE ALTERNATIVES to pharmaceutical-drugs. I would like to take the time now to introduce you to a few of our products:

Humanotropin: HGH Secretagogue / Peptide Hormone Matrix
AndroGenerator: Natural Testosterone Stimulator
Omnibolic: Natural Anabolic Compound
, *clinically proven!

Humanotropin can replace HGH(and/orPeptide hormone usage), or enable you to use LESS IUs per day.

AndroGenerator can replace Clomid or Nolvadex, and can even be used on cycle to FREE up testosterone and minimize HPTA inhibition.

Omnibolic can be used in place of 17aa methylated liver toxic oral steroids such as Dianabol and Anavar.

If you are an all natural, you can run what I call, THE SUPREME STACK:

The goal, for any bodybuilder, is to increase the body's ANABOLIC ENVIRONMENT; meaning, we want to increase the processes that build muscle-tissue and decrease the processes that catabolize(break-down) muscle-tisue. It is the role of EXERCISE, and the accute biochemical and HOMONAL RESPONSES that occur after a session of exercise, that produce body composition changes.

The first hormone that regulates the majority of the body's anabolic processes is TESTOSTERONE--the primary male sex hormone. It is testosterone(and Dihydrotestosterone, a very androgenic metabolite) that increase muscle mass and strength during puberty and into adulthood. It is the only molecule that seperates MALE from FEMALE, which is why men are more muscular than women, who produce only a tiny fraction of the amount of testosterone that men do.

2i20y8i.jpg

The next major hormone responsible for body composition is called Human Growth Hormone, more commonly known as "HGH". HGH is not a steroid hormone, it is a peptide hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary gland, from birth until late adulthood. Only recently have we began to understand the effects of HGH(and subsequent IGF-1) on body composition and aging, and more science is beginning to reveal how these effects are mediated.

34ii77o.jpg

THE KEY to MAXIMIZING ANABOLISM IS TO MAXIMIZE NATURAL HORMONE OUTPUT!!

*Increase Testosterone
*Increase HGH

I present to you, what I call "THE SUPREME STACK", which consists of two all-natural products, that when stacked, work synergistically to enhance body composition and performance by producing the most optimal anabolic environment possible.

AndroGenerator: Increase Natural Testosterone Levels
Humanotropin: Increase Natural HGH Levels
Omnibolic: Natural Anabolic Compound

Omnibolic, a natural plant derived anabolic compound, is added to the SUPREME STACK to increase total gains in muscle mass and performance.

34phsg2.jpg

Supreme Sports Enhancements
Supreme Sports Enhancements at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for Supreme Sports Enhancements Products

Last edited:
Ross you were supposed to send me a bottle and I was going to run a log for you, what happened?

Ross you were supposed to send me a bottle and I was going to run a log for you, what happened?

Forgot about you!! Will send you Humanotropin tomorrow :)

Humanotropin can replace HGH(and/orPeptide hormone usage), or enable you to use LESS IUs per day.

AndroGenerator can replace Clomid or Nolvadex, and can even be used on cycle to FREE up testosterone and minimize HPTA inhibition.

Omnibolic can be used in place of 17aa methylated liver toxic oral steroids such as Dianabol and Anavar.

Statements like this press all my buttons.

Tribuls, Longjack and Icariin, cant "replace Tamoxifen and/or Clomid during PCT". Nor can they "minimize HPTA inhitition". You have NO RESEARCH claiming otherwise.

Omnibolic in place of "Dianabol and Anavar". Hahaha....

I toook Omnibolic and it didn't do shit for me year ago and you have less ingredients in it now, then you did then.

Seeing as you have no hidden AndroGenerators ingredients in a "propreitary blend", how much LJ100 is in it per dose.

This should also be in the sponsor section, you moron.

Statements like this press all my buttons.

Tribuls, Longjack and Icariin, cant "replace Tamoxifen and/or Clomid during PCT". Nor can they "minimize HPTA inhitition". You have NO RESEARCH claiming otherwise.

Omnibolic in place of "Dianabol and Anavar". Hahaha....

I toook Omnibolic and it didn't do shit for me year ago and you have less ingredients in it now, then you did then.

Seeing as you have no hidden AndroGenerators ingredients in a "propreitary blend", how much LJ100 is in it per dose.

This should also be in the sponsor section, you moron.

For the NATURAL bodybuilder or someone who is OFF cycle, they are viable alternatives. Obviously these can't replace the "real thing".

As for Omnibolic, we changed the extract we use completely, so id be happy to send you another bottle to try. ;)

For the NATURAL bodybuilder or someone who is OFF cycle, they are viable alternatives. Obviously these can't replace the "real thing".

As for Omnibolic, we changed the extract we use completely, so id be happy to send you another bottle to try. ;)

You've changed from 98% Ecdysterone to 100%. You think the added 2% and the fact you have now taken 6-Keto Diosgenin and Citrulline Malate OUT, is going to make me experience something?

You've changed from 98% Ecdysterone to 100%. You think the added 2% and the fact you have now taken 6-Keto Diosgenin and Citrulline Malate OUT, is going to make me experience something?

No swifto, we changed the STANDARDIZATION completely; 20-Hydroxyecdysone is the primary anabolic compound, but there are numerous other ecdysteroid compounds present in Rhapontic Carthamoides that are responsible for an anabolic effect. We also increased the dosage significantly, more than double. This version of Omnibolic is far superior and it is formulated based on the most recent clinical research.

Last edited:
Hey BigNShredded….thanks for the info bro! I know a lot of guys will knock natty products, but if you are a natural trainer or off cycle I think products like this can really help. I’m having pretty good results right now running MG’s Super Test Booster. When I finish that up, I will give some of these products a try bro!:)

I just Pmed you about these natty products. I no longer run anabolics due to severe anxiety issues but you can't knock natty stuff. Shit I take 5-htp everynight before I go to bed and it's all natural, and it works like a sleeping pill to me. I take none of my prescribed meds just natural supplements and they work.

I'm looking to give these a try. Sucks not being able to pin up anymore I miss the huge gains :mad:

I just Pmed you about these natty products. I no longer run anabolics due to severe anxiety issues but you can't knock natty stuff. Shit I take 5-htp everynight before I go to bed and it's all natural, and it works like a sleeping pill to me. I take none of my prescribed meds just natural supplements and they work.

I'm looking to give these a try. Sucks not being able to pin up anymore I miss the huge gains :mad:

I just responded to your PM. I am SURE that you will be very pleased with THE SUPEME STACK - Humanotropin, AndroGenerator, Omnibolic.

Hey BigNShredded….thanks for the info bro! I know a lot of guys will knock natty products, but if you are a natural trainer or off cycle I think products like this can really help. I’m having pretty good results right now running MG’s Super Test Booster. When I finish that up, I will give some of these products a try bro!:)

Sounds good my man!!

not gonna lie the humantropin sounds pretty interesting...do you have any blood work on anyone to back it up?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws