over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most anabolic foods

Lol I dunno he always talks about being 180 pounds and not wanting to be big. So not sure why ask about anabolic protein. If you want to maintain 180 pounds just drink two whey shakes a day…

He has the training in check now bro

Now to the diet

OP don’t you eat like a bird anyways?
Big appetite but low calories due to goals. I'm definitely guilty of majoring in the minors not denying it. Just enjoy podcasts, talking diet,, training, trying new things, learning...not searching for any secrets, just enjoy talking about diet, nutrition etc (gear not so much) with people who have similar and different goals. Usually when hiking or doing cardio I'll listen to podcasts but also like to talk with others about different topics. We all know sleep, dosage, training intensity, adequate protein, surplus or defect are 90% of equation lol

Just been feeling shitty lately due to alot of stress at work and in my personal life, talking about fitness is like an escape to get my mind off shit. Not trying to clog the board with useless threads I guess.

Just been feeling shitty lately due to alot of stress at work and in my personal life, talking about fitness is like an escape to get my mind off shit. Not trying to clog the board with useless threads I guess.
Then like I said in the other thread and Dan said here - eat proteins you enjoy and digest well. That’s the best place to start especially if you’re dealing with other stress. Make this as easy on yourself as possible.

Literally my diet.

Bison, blueberries and sweet potato/yam
I love Bison, I eat a lot of Venison and Boar too. I fuck with all the leaner meats from force of nature. I like the gamier meats which I guess is "not the norm" for most people.

Bro you ever need to hit someone up and get some bullshit off your chest, you can send me a message. I realize you don't know me, but dudes man, we are under a lot of pressure, and have a lot of expectations placed on us, while rarely having an outlet. Sometimes someone you don't know is actually better because you can pull the cards away from the chest a bit more without having judgment.

Even our super closest friends can be tough, we don't want to burden them with our problems, or perhaps are embarrassed by the situation and don't want to reveal that to them.

I have wondered if it might be a good idea to have like a running bullshit thread. Not a new one every day like Reddit does, but just an off-topic thing, or a place to ask like whatever questions. Sometimes id like to ask guys around here about certain shit, but don't want to start a thread for it. I don't feel like I have enough cred around here to suggest it to those that could make that call.

True, I can eat 16-24oz steaks all day. Same with eggs and Avocado. Easy to digest, and I feel different than eating the same macros from other sources. My friend eats one large steak and is full the rest of the day.

I am just like your friend. For some reason steak keeps me full for hours. I guess I'm not chewing enough.. I grind the steak down and cook ground beef and I am good to go. Biggest thing is just finding foods that digest the best so you can drive calories up without stuffing your stomach to its fullest capacity.

Bro you ever need to hit someone up and get some bullshit off your chest, you can send me a message. I realize you don't know me, but dudes man, we are under a lot of pressure, and have a lot of expectations placed on us, while rarely having an outlet. Sometimes someone you don't know is actually better because you can pull the cards away from the chest a bit more without having judgment.

Even our super closest friends can be tough, we don't want to burden them with our problems, or perhaps are embarrassed by the situation and don't want to reveal that to them.

I have wondered if it might be a good idea to have like a running bullshit thread. Not a new one every day like Reddit does, but just an off-topic thing, or a place to ask like whatever questions. Sometimes id like to ask guys around here about certain shit, but don't want to start a thread for it. I don't feel like I have enough cred around here to suggest it to those that could make that call.
Thank you bro man I appreciate you even saying that. Since about last July I got in a funk at work with excessive work and stress, haven't been myself, can't really snap out of it. Always been OCD about a lot, but it's made it worse, the stress. I kinda responded by dedicating myself more to the gym.... jacking up training volume and intensity and cutting calories...im actually happy with the visual results...but Probably the worst thing I could do and I realize this. Right now taking a week off from the gym to just work on resting up, reducing stress etc.

But nothing special about me we all have work stress, life stress, mental health issues, while trying to work hard to meet our phsuiqe goals weather it's to be strong as fuck, lean as fuck, or a mass monster. I may take you up on that offer again much appreciated.

Cheetos, pringles, cupcakes, cookies, pepsi, donuts, and ice cream. All these foods will get you HUGE.

Meats that aren’t “hormone free”, that way you get all the steroids in the animal. 🤣

Some great answers given though as food itself is anabolic, clean food that is. Things like eggs, red meat, organ meats and superfoods will be “nutrient dense”.

Hang in there man with all the pressure your under. There are chapters in life and we all go through things at times, but most are temporary.

Beef marinated in tren and eggs sprinkled with adrol powder.

Nutrient dense foods you digest well. As others have stated things like steak, eggs and organ meats.

Everyone is different but if I wanted to grow huge I would be eating loads of beef, bison, chicken, eggs, rice, oats, yams, avocado, walnuts, berries, pineapple, bananas and greens.

I am just like your friend. For some reason steak keeps me full for hours. I guess I'm not chewing enough.. I grind the steak down and cook ground beef and I am good to go. Biggest thing is just finding foods that digest the best so you can drive calories up without stuffing your stomach to its fullest capacity.
What is your blood type??

Nutrient dense foods you digest well. As others have stated things like steak, eggs and organ meats.

Everyone is different but if I wanted to grow huge I would be eating loads of beef, bison, chicken, eggs, rice, oats, yams, avocado, walnuts, berries, pineapple, bananas and greens.
Pineapple is a good one, digestion.

I try to eat some organ meat s few times a week it's dirt cheap but seems like alot of grocery stores don't carry it. I've heard the amino acid profile is poor though compared to steak or other meat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131