advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All out assault on fat; Stacking Synthetine with Clenbuterol; Potentially catabolic?

Anabolic_Beast

Registered
Has anybody combined injectable L-Carnitine with Clenbuterol? As I am aware, Clenbuterol causes fat, as well as protein to be burned at a rapid rate. So theoretically, if L-Carnitine causes a more rapid lipid transportation system to occur via the Mitochondria, and through the intense thermogensis causes by Clenbuterol, this can be an extremly potent combination against fat? But, on top of that, can this stack potentially be an extremly CATABOLIC combination, especially for a natty?

Can a natural bodybuilder utilize this combination without fear of burning muscles, if a solid 6-8 meals a day (6,000 cals approx) with a 3 days a week intense heavy compound oriented workout program, provided 10-12 hours of undisturbed sleep a night occurs?

p.s If I must add my personal backround, I am 22 years old, 215 pounds, at 14% bodyfat. I started an intense bodybuilding/eating regimen 1 and a half months ago @ 198 pounds at approx 16% bodyfat. The 17 pound solid muscle gain and the 2& bodyfat loss was done naturally. Before that (1 and a half months ago) I had not worked out in a whole year. I am theoretically testing the Kevin levrone syndrome, and applying in on myself as an experiment to prove to myself that it doesnt take blessed genes to go from 200 to 240+ pounds in a few months, it only takes a shitload of willpower, massive amounts of food, a strict cardio post workout regimen, as well as hitting the compounds with brutal intensity, followed by extremly high rep secondary exercises.

Last edited:
It's a very popular combination which will help you retain muscle. It's definetely not a catabolic combination.

SYNTHETEK

Has anybody combined injectable L-Carnitine with Clenbuterol? As I am aware, Clenbuterol causes fat, as well as protein to be burned at a rapid rate. So theoretically, if L-Carnitine causes a more rapid lipid transportation system to occur via the Mitochondria, and through the intense thermogensis causes by Clenbuterol, this can be an extremly potent combination against fat? But, on top of that, can this stack potentially be an extremly CATABOLIC combination, especially for a natty?

Can a natural bodybuilder utilize this combination without fear of burning muscles, if a solid 6-8 meals a day (6,000 cals approx) with a 3 days a week intense heavy compound oriented workout program, provided 10-12 hours of undisturbed sleep a night occurs?

p.s If I must add my personal backround, I am 22 years old, 215 pounds, at 14% bodyfat. I started an intense bodybuilding/eating regimen 1 and a half months ago @ 198 pounds at approx 16% bodyfat. The 17 pound solid muscle gain and the 2& bodyfat loss was done naturally. Before that (1 and a half months ago) I had not worked out in a whole year. I am theoretically testing the Kevin levrone syndrome, and applying in on myself as an experiment to prove to myself that it doesnt take blessed genes to go from 200 to 240+ pounds in a few months, it only takes a shitload of willpower, massive amounts of food, a strict cardio post workout regimen, as well as hitting the compounds with brutal intensity, followed by extremly high rep secondary exercises.

YOU SHOULD TRY SYNTHETEKS L-CARNITINE

Dude you never reached 240 in the first place. Not a REAL 240. You were fatter than hell. Probably 20% bodyfat.

But yes, its a good combo

Allright, if Big A and Phil hernon says it's g2g, then im going for it. Thank you guys for your quick responses. Another side question before finishing it up, would 2ml each delt, each day, everyday be okay (Synthetine) for weeks on end since it's water based?

TP4U-You are right, I was around 18-20% bodyfat at 252, about 2 years ago. Then I didnt do cardio, foolishly ate a gallon of ice cream a day on the misinterpreted advice of a 320 pound muscle monster who apparently was joking. I Havent worked out in a year exactly a month and a half ago...
I learned my lesson and now I am very post workout cardio oriented (20 minutes of extremly high intensity cardio immediately postworkout), get my heart beat to average 170 beats a min for 20 minutes. It works miracle as far as keeping my gut flat, hard, and ridged with a 6 pack, while adding pounds of solid muscle to my frame. No carbs after 6pm, 6-8 solid meals a day, and it's all good.
Now, I am going to try this combo of L-Carnitine and Clenbuterol, shred up as much as I can, before even remotely considering a cycle.
Bottom line is: We all did that stupid mistake once, so it's live and let learn.

Dude you never reached 240 in the first place. Not a REAL 240. You were fatter than hell. Probably 20% bodyfat.

But yes, its a good combo

TP, you usually have a lot of info that I enjoy reading. But you seem to be busting this guys balls a lot dont you think?

Use the combination for sure...It's not going to be catabolic...Just keep your diet from being catabolic and you'll do well.

After reading all of your posts, if I were you, I'd hire someone.

You seem to be looking for either shortcuts or the secret formula thats going to give you the phyisque you desire. Have someone that knows what they are doing design a program for you, see it through, don't cheat, and work your butt off.

You seem to be all over the place in terms of what want to do. Just be consistant and you see the biggest and best changes to your body. Hire somebody. It will be money well spent if this is what you want to do (getting in shape).

I say use the combo if you'd like but hire the only IFBB Pro to post in your thread so far!!

Neither of those two ingredients are catabolic, in fact quite the opposite. But it will be ultimately your diet that will determine your outcome. You can diet to lose weight or you can diet to lose fat and build mass, it is up to your diet to determine which you do!

Last edited:
Both Synthetine and Clenbuterol are anti-catabolic products.

Synthetine, Syntheselen, Clen and T3 is a crazy effective fat burning stack!

I dont ever see a need for clen to go above 100mcg daily. You may tap into muscle if not eating/training right.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws