over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL PM MEMBERS READ!!!!!!

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|---[\\\\]>--------- As you all know...over the past 3 weeks powder sources have shut down, some have been busted and i know of 3 domestic sources that have been popped as well. THINGS ARE HOT NOW GUYS!!!!! and its only going to get worse as the time goes on...with that being said, i say NO MORE posting comments or questions on whether or not "joe blow" is good to go...or "i give such and such an A+" on service! with things being so hot as they are now...why put those sponsors in danger..and why put yourself out there. lets not make it easier for the LE! keep your comments to yourself and if you have specific questions, email each other. i seriously think all talk about orders and sponsors should NOT be in the open anymore.

I agree with BBA.

I would like to also give this little tidbit. Those who are in the Dallas TX area or who do biz there be very carefull and keep your ear's to the ground and take no chances. I understand some kaka is about to hit the fan.

nothing should be on open boards this should have been done a few months before

up until june sources were getting bumped here,not even a month ago

|---[\\\\]>--------- As you all know...over the past 3 weeks powder sources have shut down, some have been busted and i know of 3 domestic sources that have been popped as well. THINGS ARE HOT NOW GUYS!!!!! and its only going to get worse as the time goes on...with that being said, i say NO MORE posting comments or questions on whether or not "joe blow" is good to go...or "i give such and such an A+" on service! with things being so hot as they are now...why put those sponsors in danger..and why put yourself out there. lets not make it easier for the LE! keep your comments to yourself and if you have specific questions, email each other. i seriously think all talk about orders and sponsors should NOT be in the open anymore.

^^^BUMP^^^

up until june sources were getting bumped here,not even a month ago

Well actually it was Done in May... Starting on the 18th if you want to be exact. :rolleyes: We clear a lot of posts and threads out of here you guys never even see.

Some of the suppliers here are Legit and legal in there countries.
regardless we have still been cleaning up there posts as well.

Let's keep this up at the top shall we!! I agree 100%

bump...

this should basically be a required rule

Good post, BBA.

I can tell you from my experience that Down Under we have had virtually all lines of supply cut off because some people just couldn't a) keep their mouths shut b) keep stuff off the boards and c) order sensibly or not at all until heat died down.

Whenever law enforcement has a good enough reason to devote resources to stopping supplies - ie they are making decent busts - they'll keep throwing more resources at steroids. When the busts stop and there isn't enough of a reason to warrant them devoting resources to the problem, things will cool down again. Don't be greedy, think long term and think about our community. We all pursue bodybuilding and we all agree on our fundamental rights to freedom and access to gear, so let's look after our future and be sensible here. Heed bba's warning.

It's too late to think about what you could've or should've done when someone has you in an interview room asking you to name names. IronMike

PS - and if you ARE in that interview room, you don't talk, period. Never. No names, no info, no excuses. Not for your sake, the sake of your family or whatever. Take it on the chin or don't get involved in the first place. There are no excuses for snitches.

dude....

if they pop my krispy Kreme dealer im fukd...... that is the best shiz ever..... i may put in an order 2morrow

gooey:rolleyes:

If he goes down....

if they pop my krispy Kreme dealer im fukd...... that is the best shiz ever..... i may put in an order 2morrow

gooey:rolleyes:

I got a some crazy hook-up with Dunkin Donuts.:)

IMO.. this shoulda been nipped in the butt from the get go... never understood why it was allowed unless it was revealing a scammer

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws