over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I Kidding Myself

Shooter11

Newbies
First I want to say thanks to all the people on this board. I have been reading for about a month and I have learned a lot.
Here is my question I will try to be brief. I am 52 . I have been lifting on and off for 30 years. 5' 11" 205 -14%bf . I had ever used any gear untill about 4 months ago when I watched this doctor on 60 minutes talking about HRT. I called,did a physical and 2 weeks later was pinning 200mg of Test c a week. My energy, strength, endurance and sex drive went back to when I was 19, or at least a huge increase. Anyway I was hooked and plan to keep using untill I die. The cycles he has me on are 10 weeks at 200 mg per week with 10 mg of nova eod. Then 4 weeks PCT with HCG and clomid then back to the 10 weeks. Now with that history here is my question. I wanted to try some other gear, mainly Deca or Tren with the Test c to see if I can add some weight. I started a new cycle about 4 weeks ago and talked my doctor into 400 mg a week of Test c. So at my age am I shitting myself about any weight gains or should I just go back to the 200 mg a week and enjoy?.....Thanks:confused:

So, run a 10 week cycle then do a 4 week pct and then start a new cycle again? Hmmm. Have you thought about other options to run test, other than cycle-pct-repeat?

No you are not kidding yourself. Muscle can still be added to the frame at pretty much any age if everything is correct. I will be 49 in a month and I am currently growing again!!:D

No, I have not thought of any other options. What is your suggestion?

Well, Im not a doctor. However, I dont see a point in a trying to recover your HPTA only to immediately re-introduce the negative feedback loop and shut down your natural test again. So, my question for you is why is it necessary to come off of test therapy? In my opinion, I dont think that at your age, a full recovery of your HPTA is going to happen easily anyway. However, you should talk about this with your doctor. Lastly, test is all you need, bro.

Last edited:
Well, Im not a doctor. However, I dont see a point in a trying to recover your HPTA only to immediately re-introduce the negative feedback loop and shut down your natural test again. So, my question for you is why is it necessary to come off of test therapy? In my opinion, I dont think that at your age, a full recovery of your HPTA is going to happen easily anyway. However, you should talk about this with your doctor. Lastly, test is all you need, bro.

Totally agree, strangest trt iv'e ever seen. And a very high trt dose.
OP, i'm 47 and am on self administered trt, i do it year round and blast twice a year, i still make great gains and have no other issues.

I've been lurking for about a year. I've been on HRT for about 10 years. I started my first cycle at 49. I've tried both ways - staying on low dose test and coming off completely. I feel better if I come off completely after a longer cycle.

I'm turning 56 next month. I'm glad to see there are other's as crazy as I am. I want to start competing at the Master's Nationals.

Last edited:
Shooter, take my advice, ask the doc. for 200 mg of deca(good for joints and weight gain) with the 200 mg of test.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws