over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar Only Cycle

Huuuge

Registered
Hey Guys,

I got a question for a friend of mine thats too scared to inject testosterone. He just wants to do an oral cycle only and was gonna do dbol. I dont think it's a very wise idea and suggested Anavar at 60mg ed for 10 weeks.

Have any of you guys run Var only, if so, what were the results like?? Was your diet on point? I know my buddies is, he just wants a boost!

Thanks in Advance

var will mess with ur cholesterol levels, for that reason id run some nolva in there as well. my dog has done 2 var only cycs in the past n loved them.

frk

var will mess with ur cholesterol levels, for that reason id run some nolva in there as well. my dog has done 2 var only cycs in the past n loved them.

frk

Cool, sounds good. Did he gain much muscle on the cycle? I'm thinking that my buddy would gain somewhere in the region of 6-10lbs of lean muscle. Expensive way of gaining a few lbs I know, but he's determined to do an oral...!

Cool, sounds good. Did he gain much muscle on the cycle? I'm thinking that my buddy would gain somewhere in the region of 6-10lbs of lean muscle. Expensive way of gaining a few lbs I know, but he's determined to do an oral...!

I chime in here as I have done this in the past, yes, expensive way of doing it, did it work, yes, will I do it again, no chance.

IMO - not worth it, with a good diet and and a few diet aids, you can get close to the same results. More importantly you need to watch you HDL levels, it will mess with your chloestrol no matter what.

Chip

I chime in here as I have done this in the past, yes, expensive way of doing it, did it work, yes, will I do it again, no chance.

IMO - not worth it, with a good diet and and a few diet aids, you can get close to the same results. More importantly you need to watch you HDL levels, it will mess with your chloestrol no matter what.

Chip

Thanks for the reply chip... What diet aids are you talking about? He is currently using, protein, creatine, bcaa, glutamine and I think thats about it?! :D

Also, is the doc the only guy that can check your hdl and lipid levels? There's no 'home' HDL test is there??

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply chip... What diet aids are you talking about? He is currently using, protein, creatine, bcaa, glutamine and I think thats about it?! :D

Hey;

I was just referring to good old eca or some sort of stimulants to get through if need be.

and test messes with rbc and hematocrit................whats the point? it messes with chol, so, run it for say 8 weeks and get off for 10, same as anything else...............i wouldnt do it without test tho

Hey Guys,

I got a question for a friend of mine thats too scared to inject testosterone. He just wants to do an oral cycle only and was gonna do dbol. I dont think it's a very wise idea and suggested Anavar at 60mg ed for 10 weeks.

Have any of you guys run Var only, if so, what were the results like?? Was your diet on point? I know my buddies is, he just wants a boost!

Thanks in Advance

He's going to have crazy cholesterol problems from 10 weeks of var. Dont think its a good idea.

is 8 weeks too long?

Hey Guys,

Thanks in Advance

Ive used ANAVAR only cycles a few times at around that dosage and got nice results. Lean muscle and nice strength.

and test messes with rbc and hematocrit................whats the point? it messes with chol, so, run it for say 8 weeks and get off for 10, same as anything else...............i wouldnt do it without test tho

I personally wouldn't run anything without test. He's just being a pussy lol

He's going to have crazy cholesterol problems from 10 weeks of var. Dont think its a good idea.

Would say maybe 8 weeks or maybe 6 weeks be better? I was under the illusion that a var only cycle would be ok, hmmm, it's gotta be better than just dbol.

If it was your mate, and he was gonna jump on dbol would you try to push him to var bearing in mind that he will not inject anything, or would you just let him run the dbol. What do you think would be the safest option?

Thanks man

My friend is also running a Var cycle at 50mgs but only or 6 weeks.
I have read var is easier on HDL compared to other orals out and especialy designers like S-drol. Would the majority say var is just as bad as winstrol and the others if run same amount weeks and similiar dosages!?!!?

How many weeks into is he? Do you know if he's made any results yet??

I have a buddy thats the same way...he didnt want to inject test...told him to run var at 50mg for 30 days then bump it to 100 mg for the next 20...figured 7 weeks would be long enough

They're a funny breed not wanting to inj lol, oh well, has your buddy started his cycle??

He must be scared of pins, why don't you pin for him, just pin in the calves or somewhere else, after a couple pins he will build courage and do it himself.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws