over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar/overall game plan

lecontebobby

Newbies
I was looking for some insight from some of the more experienced of you here and I really appreciate this resource.

I am 23 years old. I am 6' 2' and 220 lbs last time I had my b/f done I was at 24%. Im guessing now I'm down around 19%
I have been training consistently for 5-6 years now and dieting as well. My split is mon-fri
chest
legs
back
shoulders thursday
bi/tris friday

I eat 32g of protein every 3 hours and keep my carbs around 300g a day. I am now at the point where I am not making any more progress and it is frustrating. I am looking at doing a cycle of anavar alone for my first time cycle. I was told that a good first cycle would be a simple baseline of test but I also train in brazillian jiu jitsu and muay thai kickboxing so I dont want to really add a ton of mass/weight, I am looking for gains in strength here. Now that you have some background info my question is this.

Is taking just anavar even worth bothering to do? If so please outline what a typical cycle should look like for me, and what I need for pct when it is finished.

your help is much appreciated !

Personally I dont think steroids are your answer. I wouldnt run an anavar cycle only... But if you decide to do that 50mg daily for 12 weeks would be a good starting point. You may want to change your routine. What are you trying to do build some strength, mass or cut up?

Enanthanator said:
Personally I dont think steroids are your answer. I wouldnt run an anavar cycle only... But if you decide to do that 50mg daily for 12 weeks would be a good starting point. You may want to change your routine. What are you trying to do build some strength, mass or cut up?

thanks for the response, if you dont think it is the answer Im interested in what you do think.. Im looking for increase in strength w/out a significant increase in size/mass (I train in martial arts and want to retain as much flexibility and cardio as possible)

Yes

Anavar is just pure strength.I add it to my cycles often just for a add bump,but two things as posted already 50mg for up to 12 weeks is safe,anavar is about the closes thing to a safe Roid you will find.But because it is safe and in most cases in high demand it cost out the butt.It will just about double the price of a cycle.But if you just want a increase in strength try anavar with EQ,These are popular items with spriters and swimmers,who all are cut like crazy but not body builder huge.

I don't think anavar is going to help you as much as you're hoping it will. You aren't ready for steroids yet.

I could be wrong, but it sounded as if your goal is to shed some BF and get stronger.

If you are at 19% BF you need to cut down more with your diet before you try anything else. Anavar will make you stronger, but aside from that you won't notice much else from it with that much BF.

Diet is where you need to turn your attention to.

i had no problem with anavar, first start off with 20mg a day for the first week, then the second week jump to 30 then the week after 40 then get to 50 on the one after that and stick to 50MG a day till they for 8-10 weeks, found massive results i cut up pretty well and had heaps od strenght and durability.
but i was told to take 20mg of winstrol every second day for the last 4 weeks of the cycle would that have any bad effect?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws