over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another hot teacher gets busted

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. (CBS/WROC) High school teacher Marla Gurecki-Haskins has been accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student at a small town school in western New York.

Police say the 37-year-old teacher performed oral sex on a male student in a classroom during school hours.

Police say Gurecki-Haskins also sent text messages and e-mails to two 16-year-old male students. Court papers obtained by CBS affiliate WROC say the messages "encouraged a sexual relationship."

Gurecki-Haskins, a teacher at Canandaigua Academy since 1995, turned herself in on Monday.

She pleaded not guilty to a felony count of disseminating indecent material to a minor and three misdemeanor counts of official misconduct and endangering the welfare of a child. Officials say more charges could be filed.

Police have been investigating these accusations since early April, according to WROC.

Gurecki-Haskins has been released on her own recognizance.
**broken link removed**

Where were these teachers when I was in school and man I would not have ratted her out thats for sure....ha

Oh man

CANANDAIGUA, N.Y. (CBS/WROC) High school teacher Marla Gurecki-Haskins has been accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student at a small town school in western New York.

Police say the 37-year-old teacher performed oral sex on a male student in a classroom during school hours.

Police say Gurecki-Haskins also sent text messages and e-mails to two 16-year-old male students. Court papers obtained by CBS affiliate WROC say the messages "encouraged a sexual relationship."

Gurecki-Haskins, a teacher at Canandaigua Academy since 1995, turned herself in on Monday.

She pleaded not guilty to a felony count of disseminating indecent material to a minor and three misdemeanor counts of official misconduct and endangering the welfare of a child. Officials say more charges could be filed.

Police have been investigating these accusations since early April, according to WROC.

Gurecki-Haskins has been released on her own recognizance.
**broken link removed**

10 miles from me

She ever teach you anything Phil? lol

Shes not that hott but @ 16-17 yrs old you tap that ass and keep your mouth shut. Stupid kids.:D

my first response was about to be "where were these teachers when i was in school"......but then i thought about it......this lady is no different than lawrece taylor.....granted the boys are a little older....its still a crime and she should have known better.....lets not have a double standard here.....she'll never teach again and she will probably go to jail.....in my opinion which she deserves to do if she is guilty...

You can slap lip stick on a pig, but in the end it's still a pig!

my first response was about to be "where were these teachers when i was in school"......but then i thought about it......this lady is no different than lawrece taylor.....granted the boys are a little older....its still a crime and she should have known better.....lets not have a double standard here.....she'll never teach again and she will probably go to jail.....in my opinion which she deserves to do if she is guilty...

remember the blonde teacher whos defense attorney said "she's too pretty for jail"? LMFAO well she didn't go to jail, no female teachers do. This is America's great double standard you mentioned

they call these women "cougars", yet when a man does it, they are a "child molester/sexual predator". Women should have to bear thise label also

i am perfectly fine perpetuating this double standard.....

But in response to the earlier post, there is a HUGE difference between 14-15 and 17.

Why the fuck is this a felony? Its not a "little boy" we are talking about but a 17 year old MAN! And its consensual sex! In many western civilized countries17 is old enough for sex regardless with whom it is.

Sure, I agree its not the ideal conduct for a teacher, and she should be fired. But felony charges? Interfering with the "well being of a child"? Jail time? What a load of bullshit.

remember the blonde teacher whos defense attorney said "she's too pretty for jail"? LMFAO well she didn't go to jail, no female teachers do. This is America's great double standard you mentioned

they call these women "cougars", yet when a man does it, they are a "child molester/sexual predator". Women should have to bear thise label also

well.....if she is found guilty then in my opinion she is a child molester.......i guess in some ways there are double standards here......if i had a daughter this happened to id be ready to kick some ass......if this happened to my son id be alot more likely to pat him on the back and say well done son.....im just kidding......my point is i would more upset if this happened to my daughter......maybe i need some therapy

Why the fuck is this a felony? Its not a "little boy" we are talking about but a 17 year old MAN! And its consensual sex! In many western civilized countries17 is old enough for sex regardless with whom it is.

Sure, I agree its not the ideal conduct for a teacher, and she should be fired. But felony charges? Interfering with the "well being of a child"? Jail time? What a load of bullshit.

im not the one who makes the law.....take that up with somone else......it is what it is......and by the way.....were not talking about alot of other western civalized countries.......just N.Y.......DONT TWIST FACTS....

im not the one who makes the law.....take that up with somone else......it is what it is......and by the way.....were not talking about alot of other western civalized countries.......just N.Y.......DONT TWIST FACTS....
and by the way.......if she wanted to have sex with a 17 year old person maybe she should have done it where it was legal...

Rats

How anyone with a penis could rat her out is beyond me.....
Keep your mouth shut and and keep a good thing going.

I understand that the older adult is at fault because they know better. But a boy has to get it up to partake........:eek:

I am not saying any of these acts are ok, but think about it....

and by the way.......if she wanted to have sex with a 17 year old person maybe she should have done it where it was legal...

17 is legal in ny state. 17 is the age of consent. i don't see how the charges will stick as the act was by 2 consenting persons of age.

Let's face it... What this lady did was wrong. She is a teacher and has to uphold some type of professionalism. Should it be a felony.... yes. Should she be fired and never allowed to teach anywhere ever again... yes. And, as previously mentioned, for those of you who have daughters, imagine what kind of pain would be unleashed on this predator if it where a man. I would go fucking crazy! The law is the law for a reason. You can't have a double standard for male/female, boy/girl.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear