advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anti-GDF8 (anti-myostatin) & rhIL-15 (interleukin-15)

Mr.Huge

Registered
Been doing some research on these items and was just wondering if anyone here has experimented with these yet?

Interleukin-15 (IL-15) is a cytokine expressed in skeletal muscle, that can stimulate differentiated myocytes and muscle fibres to accumulate increased amounts of contractile proteins and play a role in skeletal muscle fiber growth. Interleukin 15 stimulates protein synthesis and inhibits protein degradation.

What kind of dosing schedules are people using with this drug? How long of a duration does one need to use?

Anti-GDf8 or the myostatin blocker has shown to significantly increase lbm and reduce bodyfat when tested on mice and rabbits through several studies we have seen. Myostatin functions as a negative regulator of muscle mass during development and growth which is something we can now control with the anti-myostatin. Anti-GDf8 is now much more available on the market now why arent their more people using these products?

I would assume cost is a major issue? Or is there just not enough humans experimenting with it? has anyone used these two drugs in combination and if so what were the effects?

These substances are said to being used by top pros who have surpassed the rest of the competitors for the past few years. Hence Ronnie Coleman, Cutler etc. This is said to be one of the reasons these guys are far superior and advanced then the rest of teh pros.

Has anyone had any personal experiences with either of these two drugs? If so what were the results? At what dosages did you experience with them at and what kind of side effects did you notice? I have seen info on both low dosing and higher dosing both with positive results. Im just curious to hear anyone who has either done research and or used personally these drugs either alone or in combination with one another.

Are they any recent studies? Most of what I have read are past studies from a few years ago but have not found a great deal on more recent information. Are there any studies on healthy humans? Any places for real time info please post links I would love to hear more on the subject. I have read several studies on mystatin and interleukin but would like to see more info on human use.

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
The scariest thing about these drugs is that one day they are going to find a myostatin inhibitor that just might work. Really, I feel we have no idea what we may be fucking with.

Skip

"Don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

After watching Ronnie running on the beach, I can't help but question how much bigger the human body can get? The biggest question for me these days is why get that big in the first place. Anybody what to guess how many years Ronnies got left in that body of his?

um.. refer to our previous conversation for supplies and research info...

go to akits for user feedback...

lol...

G.E.R.M said:
um.. refer to our previous conversation for supplies and research info...

go to akits for user feedback...

Yeah I know G.E.R.M I have been talking to him about this a lot lately he is one of my main sources of information. Im looking for others who may have experience with it or have more info etc. Thanks again ;)

Mr.Huge

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner