advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety/Depression/Not feeling right-bad gear?-Input Please?

Do you take any other meds in addition?

ADHD, SSRIs, etc..?

Tren and my adhd meds often leave me feeling pretty out of touch and crazy. But only once the adhd meds wear off and my brain is trying to produce dopamine again. Wouldn't know about SSRIs though as I have never taken them.

I get the same way on higher doses of gear. I have a shorter fuse, get irritable. But also, things that wouldn't normally affect me almost bring me to tears. Like sad movies...or anything to do with kids

:yeahthat: - very common (nearly identical) feeling when on higher doses also. My advice would be to get some labs done. When was the last time you got them done?

The only other thing I can think of is your Estro is bouncing all over the place.

Best of luck and you will for sure get dialed in sooner than later and feel better.

I agree 100%. The reason why I laid out the background and what I started taking is that their should be NO reason why they should have have gotten that messed up with the compounds I was supposedly taking. Let alone they come on that fast

Any chance you're just depressed and it has nothing to do with gear?

As I said before Its Crashed Estro, this will def make you wanna cry at sad movies.

Simplest explanation too, you've just been eating too much AI.

EQ can make you anxious and weird but not crying at movies.

Stop munching AI's and get some dbol :)

Do you take any other meds in addition?

ADHD, SSRIs, etc..?

Tren and my adhd meds often leave me feeling pretty out of touch and crazy. But only once the adhd meds wear off and my brain is trying to produce dopamine again. Wouldn't know about SSRIs though as I have never taken them.

None at all. I took caber with tren months ago that crashed my prolactin and it gave me PVC's for weeks.

:yeahthat: - very common (nearly identical) feeling when on higher doses also. My advice would be to get some labs done. When was the last time you got them done?

The only other thing I can think of is your Estro is bouncing all over the place.

Best of luck and you will for sure get dialed in sooner than later and feel better.

Thx bro. It's more annoying then anything. In my 10 years of experience I've never had this happen and I can't seem to get right these past 6 months

Any chance you're just depressed and it has nothing to do with gear?

Not my style. I own my own businesses so stress is nothing new but I'm not able to brush it off at times like I normally can

As I said before Its Crashed Estro, this will def make you wanna cry at sad movies.

Lol. I hope u are right. Got labs today so I will get the results back in a day or so and report back. Riddle me this tho, every time I compete I ramp up AI's to dry out and haven't been this bad before? I've ran letro at 5mg a day in the past and now a little adex and nolva sends me into the psych ward? Lol. Wtf? Fml

It's definitely not that for me. I take 1mg of adex m w f on 1200 mgs of test and bloodwork confirms my estro is in the range I want it

It's definitely not that for me. I take 1mg of adex m w f on 1200 mgs of test and bloodwork confirms my estro is in the range I want it

This has been my experience as well until the past 6 months. Trying to determine if it's the gear I'm taking or AI's are off.

Make sure you get your thyroid function checked too. Its amazing how much that can mess with your head

But he's only taking 600mg test.

The worst I have ever felt... is when I crashed my estro badly... and I've done it a few times in all my years of AAS use. The worst time was under the guidance of an endocrinologist who was trying to restart my HPTA by suppressing estrogen with 1mg Adex daily. It took me WEEKS to recover and feel normal after I stopped this madness.

Tren can make me irritable, short fused, cocky etc.
EQ anxious, paranoid, weird feeling, sketchy, moody.
Deca in high amounts lazy, apathetic, oily, mildly depressed.

High estro equals MOODY, bitchy & depressed, hot, red, bloat, blood pressure, 'sighing' regularly to catch breath.

LOW estro is a more humble, empty-feeling kind of depressed where you are much more likely to cry at a movie. Take it really low and you get a horrible sense of anxiety/disassociation.

In my experience yes obviously running 2 grams of EQ or a gram of Tren is gonna fuck up your mood... but MOST mood issues with sane doses of AAS come from mis-management of estrogen.

And before all the "you can't tell from side effects, you need to get blood work" parrots chime in.... some of us can't get blood work from week to week, where I live that's far too expensive. I can tell EASILY if my estro is to high or low from sides... and you should be able to also if you pay attention and closely listen to your body.

Here are my results

Wrong one

Last edited:
Estrogen is obviously high

Attachments

• IMG_5528.PNG
    IMG_5528.PNG
    92.3 KB · Views: 100
Also, by time I got blood work on Monday I felt better than what I did on Fri and Sat? Would it have rebounded that fast or was it possibly higher and came down over those few days? Prolactin 10? I wonder if my prolactin was possibly higher and just came back down? Could this be the case if the primo I was taking was deca, npp or tren?

Last edited:
Estro needs to be in BALANCE with test levels... you can't just take the normal physiological acceptable ranger for E2 and think that it applies whether your on 200mg or 1200mg of test.

The more test, the higher your estro will be to have balance.

Your results show your estro being just slightly above normal, perfectly acceptable if your on 600mg test I would say... maybe even still too low for some people, it's individual.

But yes it's very possible it could have rebounded up to that and that's why you were feeling better.

Estro needs to be in BALANCE with test levels... you can't just take the normal physiological acceptable ranger for E2 and think that it applies whether your on 200mg or 1200mg of test.

Your results show your estro being just slightly above normal, perfectly acceptable if your on 600mg test I would say... maybe even still too low for some people, it's individual.

But yes it's very possible it could have rebounded up to that and that's why you were feeling better.

Agreed

Yeah your estro IMO is not far off from about perfect, considering the dose of test. Remember you need estrogen to grow also.

What is it based on that there needs to be a balance between estrogen and testosterone? What about the concern at how estrogen affects blood clotting and it's role in possibly creating adenomas?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws