over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and depression

Obviously too you’re posting this at the exact time of the year people also get less sunlight whether it’s full SADS or not sunlight affects us or lack thereof
Right. It's cold and cloudy/rainy today.
Woke up feeling not so energetic. Still got up and walked 2miles. Had a early conference call. Feel much better after completing the walk and some pull ups.
My knee is acting up again after a couple months of daily running on pavement.
So thinking of doing the 250mg EOD DNP thing for the month.
This month will consist of just chicken rice California mixed veggies. Apples. Oranges. Bananas. Will ride that out for the month. The goal is to be 10% by Dec 1st

Obviously too you’re posting this at the exact time of the year people also get less sunlight whether it’s full SADS or not sunlight affects us or lack thereof
Good call, I should get back on that Vit D train and blast my face with the SAD lamp that the pharmacy gave me.

Good call, I should get back on that Vit D train and blast my face with the SAD lamp that the pharmacy gave me.
Never done a SAD lamp but I tan and take 10,000 of D am and pm

Mental Health is so important especially while on PEDS or when coming off of them. Unless you have some of these issues, it's hard for others, who don't suffer from it, to grasp or understand how severe shit can get, mentally or psychologically.

Don't be afraid to ask your doctor or psychiatrist for help if you're really hitting a brick wall and feel hopeless no matter how hard to try otherwise.

Mental Health is so important especially while on PEDS or when coming off of them. Unless you have some of these issues, it's hard for others, who don't suffer from it, to grasp or understand how severe shit can get, mentally or psychologically.

Don't be afraid to ask your doctor or psychiatrist for help if you're really hitting a brick wall and feel hopeless no matter how hard to try otherwise.
I started T3 up last week and I have been vicious, like after three days I have to think twice about everything I say and do.

5meo dmt completely transformed my life. And Ive watched it transform 26 other peoples that I know personally and sent to the medicine, every single person. I know a great Medicine Facilitator. If anyone has interest pm me
I’m very interested in dmt. I’m not extremely educated on it, but I think more so than most. That said I have never experienced it. Back in the early 90’s I absolutely loved lsd. I loved the introspection I gained from it, but from what I’ve read with dmt we can possibly access another realm and these “beings” that seem to want to offer their “help” if we will listen.
Don’t mean to get “woo woo” but I am 100% convinced that we humans have barely scratched the surface of TRUE reality.

I’m very interested in dmt. I’m not extremely educated on it, but I think more so than most. That said I have never experienced it. Back in the early 90’s I absolutely loved lsd. I loved the introspection I gained from it, but from what I’ve read with dmt we can possibly access another realm and these “beings” that seem to want to offer their “help” if we will listen.
Don’t mean to get “woo woo” but I am 100% convinced that we humans have barely scratched the surface of TRUE reality.
I read sometimes those beings may give you something to bring back.. and that something is a thing you never wished you received.
It's what I read anyway.
Supposedly it's a roll of the dice.
I may roll that dice if I could throw up all the emotional shit I have inside

I too believe we humans have barely scratched the surface of true reality. But my good friends oldest brother died three years ago the first time he did ayuhasca in South America. Killed him dead. It didn’t help his life any. Or the rest of his family. He was heavily addicted to heroin cocaine adderol and alcohol and was told it could help cure his addictions. It did not. Had I not known someone closely related to a death from it I’d be curious. But knowing that fact I have zero interest in it.

Toad medicine /5 MeO-DMT is unique in that it’s classified as an entheogen and not necessarily a psychedelic. Simply put, entheogen means causing an inward connection with God/divinity. There are no hallucinations with Toad medicine like there are with psychedelics, like DMT, Ayahuasca, psilocybin, LSD. In a Toad medicine journey, you experience what is known as non-duality. This is oneness with everything. In an experience you realize separation is an illusion. The veil of reality is pulled back on how we view the world, and how we view ourselves. It exposes our limiting beliefs and ushers in a whole new way of thinking about the things that used to trouble us and cause confusion.

I put it in my green in my 20s and I just checked out of the world a bit but I think just like with fungus which I now have access to legal and here and there use and in my 40s has a different effect I imagine dmt woukd be the same.

Toad medicine /5 MeO-DMT is unique in that it’s classified as an entheogen and not necessarily a psychedelic. Simply put, entheogen means causing an inward connection with God/divinity. There are no hallucinations with Toad medicine like there are with psychedelics, like DMT, Ayahuasca, psilocybin, LSD. In a Toad medicine journey, you experience what is known as non-duality. This is oneness with everything. In an experience you realize separation is an illusion. The veil of reality is pulled back on how we view the world, and how we view ourselves. It exposes our limiting beliefs and ushers in a whole new way of thinking about the things that used to trouble us and cause confusion.
Dam this makes me want to lick a toad lol

For thousands of years people have tried to experience the supernatural or a universal consciousness through prayer and meditation. Perhaps these chemicals simply cut through all those efforts.

For thousands of years people have tried to experience the supernatural or a universal consciousness through prayer and meditation. Perhaps these chemicals simply cut through all those efforts.
I agree. I think you might be on to something Ouch. I donated and meditated in every Buddhist temple I have been in here and I have been in a ton of term.

Today is the most famous one in all Bhutan, The Tigers Nest. Built into a cliff high up and 3 hour walk each direction, 10,200 feet which is no biggy now after all the hiking we have done. Tomorrow is the last day in the happiest place on the planet earth (true story).

I agree. I think you might be on to something Ouch. I donated and meditated in every Buddhist temple I have been in here and I have been in a ton of term.

Today is the most famous one in all Bhutan, The Tigers Nest. Built into a cliff high up and 3 hour walk each direction, 10,200 feet which is no biggy now after all the hiking we have done. Tomorrow is the last day in the happiest place on the planet earth (true story).
Religious people have historically starved themselves with long periods of fasting, self-flagellation (whipping or abusing themselves), some even having been nailed to a cross. To the outsider, this would seem like insanity. In my case though, this just simply underscores the desire people instinctively have to reach for a higher consciousness.

Furthermore, that area of the brain must exist in all brains because there has never been a godless society. Ever. And I put it to you, my friends, that not only does this region of the brain exist but it is supremely powerful. How many people have died, been tortured, burned alive rather than "renounce their faith"? Millions. And one could no more renounce their faith, then cut out their own part of the brain that creates this spiritual effect and desire.

Oh, and sorry self-professed atheists. Atheism doesn't exist except in those with a defective or damaged brain. And that is all you are truly professing. Agnostic yes, faithful yes, atheist? No. And it's perfectly fine to profess your belief in science only. But then, all you really did was move your faith from one form to another. But can you imagine someone professing to believe only in science just 400 years ago? You're that person.

Religious people have historically starved themselves with long periods of fasting, self-flagellation (whipping or abusing themselves), some even having been nailed to a cross. To the outsider, this would seem like insanity. In my case though, this just simply underscores the desire people instinctively have to reach for a higher consciousness.

Furthermore, that area of the brain must exist in all brains because there has never been a godless society. Ever. And I put it to you, my friends, that not only does this region of the brain exist but it is supremely powerful. How many people have died, been tortured, burned alive rather than "renounce their faith"? Millions. And one could no more renounce their faith, then cut out their own part of the brain that creates this spiritual effect and desire.

Oh, and sorry self-professed atheists. Atheism doesn't exist except in those with a defective or damaged brain. And that is all you are truly professing. Agnostic yes, faithful yes, atheist? No. And it's perfectly fine to profess your belief in science only. But then, all you really did was move your faith from one form to another. But can you imagine someone professing to believe only in science just 400 years ago? You're that person.
Bravo. Well said, could not have said it better.

I've heard it put that in order to be an atheist. It requires madness or the most extreme faith that there's nothing.

I think they do and many of the Greek and Roman leaders/Emperors like Marcus Arelious woukd do a pilgrimage to an undisclosed site where they would drink wine mixed with ergot and mushrooms, these were like the 1% of the 1% who created Western civilization. You’ll hear many atheists who take DMT or Iowaska saw they converse with spirits or extra deminsonal entities that remain atheist but who believe in a spiritual life/after death realm/etc. There’s no doubt ALL religions imo are influenced by mind altering compounds be it frogs, stinging ants, mushrooms, or just good ol tobacco pretty much all come back to a revelation that always sounds a lot like a hallucination. I mean imagine you don’t know about shrooms and 10,000 years ago you happen to eat some alone in the desert…..mind you I’m no atheist but there is a thread

Lexapro was life changing for me.
Staying off the phone makes a difference.
Reading for 15 - 20 minutes helps me also.

Lexapro was life changing for me.
Staying off the phone makes a difference.
Reading for 15 - 20 minutes helps me also.
I’ve seen micro dosing shrooms change a lot of lives. I even know a fairly famous MMA fighter who’s daughter was on anti depressants and anexiety meds and was falling apart. He chartered a jet brought her home took her off all pharma and got her put on a chic square am and pm and now she’s a straight a student happy as ever. I think he went to Colorado to get it but either way I tried one of the bars and I’m not depressed but I’ll say if I take the micro dose single square I feel great all day, like there’s sunlight in my pockets. I’d prefer to have more but I didn’t want to ask. The last local guy who did shroom caps had ones that worked but came with diahrreah and I wasn’t willing to trade for that which is odd bc rec shrooms there can be nauseas but never heard of diahrreah before. I tossed an oz out. Tried spire kit too no go for me but supposedly you mix them with lions mane fruiting bodies and it’s brain steroids. As well as Alzheimer’s/CTE/dementia proofing.

I've heard it put that in order to be an atheist. It requires madness or the most extreme faith that there's nothing.
Agreed. I'll even up the ante—you can't tell me that someone who believes in an intergalactic wormhole (Einstein-Rosen bridge), the composition of neutron stars, supermassive "black holes", why globular clusters exist, quantum mechanics, graviton particles, even human/animal evolution here on Earth... We can't even explain what force creates gravity, dark matter or dark energy. We are infants.

You can't tell me that person doesn't have faith. They believe in things for which we have no clue how or why they exist. The very essence of faith. And as little as we know about the true nature of the universe, to profess you believe only in science now, well that's the boldest expression of faith I've heard.

Note: We are just now starting to recognize that someday, perhaps far in the future, science, faith, and spirituality will all merge and become one—one more stage in our own evolution.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear