over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and depression

Do you have 'native' American blood ?
For some reason those of that lineage( I know there are many tribes/peoples), but they all seem to have one foot on the other side. More 'in-tune' if you will.
I'm really not sure, I just know I've been in touch with different areas of my consciousness since I was a kid, long before I ever experimented with anything. I like to say that the psychedelics found me, I didn't find them. My obsession with the "other side" has been lifelong after experiences I had with it as a kid. We're just now beginning to understand the myriad facets of human consciousness but I don't think we've even yet begun to scratch the surface.

I'm really not sure, I just know I've been in touch with different areas of my consciousness since I was a kid, long before I ever experimented with anything. I like to say that the psychedelics found me, I didn't find them. My obsession with the "other side" has been lifelong after experiences I had with it as a kid. We're just now beginning to understand the myriad facets of human consciousness but I don't think we've even yet begun to scratch the surface.
Yeah. I'm somewhat the same way. Always have hunches on important and not so important things. It comes natural.
I've never taken any psychedelic doses that resulted in a trip.
Too scared to 'trip'. Which is why I can't do edibles at a dose higher than 5mg. Takes my brain to some very dark places. It's as if I'm in another, bad, negative reality. And I can't shake it. So I have to ride it out for like 3-4 very long uncomfortable hours.

👍

Dissociation.

Think Spravado. Mini ‘trip’. FDA approved. Has been remarkably effective in people with treatment resistant depression.

I'm clinically diagnosed with PTSD , Social anxiety disorder and hyper aggressive alpha male syndrome (whatever the fuck that is) the shrink in was forced to see was a complete libtarded cunt muffin so I personally think these are misdiagnosed because he was just a punk ass beta male
Anyways , I'm prescribed Paxil at 30mg daily.
That dose makes me feel dangerously emotionless so I had to cut it back to 15mg and i take 500mg Ashwaganda twice a day. That actually give me a better effect with no negative side effects
Re: alpha male syndrome

It just means you won't take any shit. But you're respectful and kind. Forceful when needed.

I shake a man's hand, with a yes sir no sir.
Show respect. Look a man in his eye.
I correct my son when he doesn't speak up or look at someone when talking to them.
I hate that weak kneed, slippery eye, bullshit.

Last night, I had a coach talk to me about my son coming over to another AAU team. Coach had face tats, may have done some time. There's a certain walk cadence and speech cadence those guys have.. But fit the pattern from these parts. but who knows.
Anyway he walks over, shook my hand. Introduced himself properly. Looked me in my eye. Yes sirs no sirs. Very well spoken.
I was impressed. That's how men speak to each other. Could be full of shit, but at least the presentation was respectful.
I've had coaches on my son's little league football who can't look you in the eye. Squirrly ass bitches. And all proven to be.

Salesman knocks on my door, and hits me with 'man' or 'my guy', I'm like 'nah I'm good'
Familiar setting thats cool. But if you're trying to sell me a product you have to come with some old fashioned manners.

Society these days do not want upright men who stand tall. They want jellyfish who stand for nothing or who promote pure fuckery.

This book is an easy read. Formatted like the For Dummies books. Ignore the manic parts and the depression stuff is spot on.

Attachments

• IMG_2173.png
    IMG_2173.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 10
Yeah. I'm somewhat the same way. Always have hunches on important and not so important things. It comes natural.
I've never taken any psychedelic doses that resulted in a trip.
Too scared to 'trip'. Which is why I can't do edibles at a dose higher than 5mg. Takes my brain to some very dark places. It's as if I'm in another, bad, negative reality. And I can't shake it. So I have to ride it out for like 3-4 very long uncomfortable hours.
I'm no psychiatrist or psychologist. Just a guy who had some rough trips but also some wonderful ones. What if it's those dark places you need to spend a little time in and deal with? (been there)

I'm no psychiatrist or psychologist. Just a guy who had some rough trips but also some wonderful ones. What if it's those dark places you need to spend a little time in and deal with? (been there)
Yeah possibly. In fact going to take some time off the board for a while.

This book is an easy read. Formatted like the For Dummies books. Ignore the manic parts and the depression stuff is spot on.
Thank you for this I’ll look for it.

I've had similar experiences, feeling drawn to explore the depths of my mind long before ever encountering psychedelics. And you're right, there's still so much we don't understand about it all. Speaking of understanding, I recently stumbled upon an intriguing article about addiction and its connection to our consciousness. It delves into how our perceptions and experiences shape addictive behaviors.

I've had similar experiences, feeling drawn to explore the depths of my mind long before ever encountering psychedelics. And you're right, there's still so much we don't understand about it all. Speaking of understanding, I recently stumbled upon an intriguing article about addiction and its connection to our consciousness. It delves into how our perceptions and experiences shape addictive behaviors.
Makes perfect sense people in addiction groups-blow, speed, opiates, and alcohol often have personality traits in common, meaning drunks are often similar and same with the opiate crowd (especially athletes)

Re: alpha male syndrome

It just means you won't take any shit. But you're respectful and kind. Forceful when needed.

I shake a man's hand, with a yes sir no sir.
Show respect. Look a man in his eye.
I correct my son when he doesn't speak up or look at someone when talking to them.
I hate that weak kneed, slippery eye, bullshit.

Last night, I had a coach talk to me about my son coming over to another AAU team. Coach had face tats, may have done some time. There's a certain walk cadence and speech cadence those guys have.. But fit the pattern from these parts. but who knows.
Anyway he walks over, shook my hand. Introduced himself properly. Looked me in my eye. Yes sirs no sirs. Very well spoken.
I was impressed. That's how men speak to each other. Could be full of shit, but at least the presentation was respectful.
I've had coaches on my son's little league football who can't look you in the eye. Squirrly ass bitches. And all proven to be.

Salesman knocks on my door, and hits me with 'man' or 'my guy', I'm like 'nah I'm good'
Familiar setting thats cool. But if you're trying to sell me a product you have to come with some old fashioned manners.

Society these days do not want upright men who stand tall. They want jellyfish who stand for nothing or who promote pure fuckery.
GTFO with that judgemental bullshit. Lots of reasons why people don't always look other people in the eye. Have you ever heard of autism?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws