over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and depression

Agreed. I'll even up the ante—you can't tell me that someone who believes in an intergalactic wormhole (Einstein-Rosen bridge), the composition of neutron stars, supermassive "black holes", why globular clusters exist, quantum mechanics, graviton particles, even human/animal evolution here on Earth... We can't even explain what force creates gravity, dark matter or dark energy. We are infants.

You can't tell me that person doesn't have faith. They believe in things for which we have no clue how or why they exist. The very essence of faith. And as little as we know about the true nature of the universe, to profess you believe only in science now, well that's the boldest expression of faith I've heard.

Note: We are just now starting to recognize that someday, perhaps far in the future, science, faith, and spirituality will all merge and become one—one more stage in our own evolution.
I truly believe that there is to much exact placement in the cosmos to be an accident. So it must be by design. We may not know by who, science is the how, spirituality is trying to get to know the who.

I truly believe that there is to much exact placement in the cosmos to be an accident. So it must be by design. We may not know by who, science is the how, spirituality is trying to get to know the who.
Agreed and learning is lifelong, any one who says that have it figured out-street bum, priest, or prophet is full of shit.

Looking at that check box hire Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
Fucking A he’s so arrogant he makes me want to laugh and puke at the same time.

and psychedelics are how one can experience it all at once

Religious people have historically starved themselves with long periods of fasting, self-flagellation (whipping or abusing themselves), some even having been nailed to a cross. To the outsider, this would seem like insanity. In my case though, this just simply underscores the desire people instinctively have to reach for a higher consciousness.

Furthermore, that area of the brain must exist in all brains because there has never been a godless society. Ever. And I put it to you, my friends, that not only does this region of the brain exist but it is supremely powerful. How many people have died, been tortured, burned alive rather than "renounce their faith"? Millions. And one could no more renounce their faith, then cut out their own part of the brain that creates this spiritual effect and desire.

Oh, and sorry self-professed atheists. Atheism doesn't exist except in those with a defective or damaged brain. And that is all you are truly professing. Agnostic yes, faithful yes, atheist? No. And it's perfectly fine to profess your belief in science only. But then, all you really did was move your faith from one form to another. But can you imagine someone professing to believe only in science just 400 years ago? You're that person.
I will pose an alternative perspective. I think it is important that unreason and lack of logic is counter balanced WITH reason and logical thinking in public settings. Atheism is the lack of faith, not a different form of faith. Science is evidence based, it and by extension atheism, therefore require no faith.

Here is a quick example why someone may be Atheist, and it’s not that they may have a damaged brain. There are 100 billion planets in the Milky Way galaxy, one of many galaxies. Of those 100 Billion planets, it is estimated 300 million may be able to support life. So let’s suppose there is a god or creator. Why would this entity, with millions of planets like earth, conceivably, even if a fraction support intelligent with life, care or even have the capability to notice what happened here On Earth?

Religion is the construct of a primitive and closed mind that makes its own existence special, a mind that needs the reassurance that an all powerful being exists and more importantly loves and protects them. It is a form of control used to govern society by those in power, who above all wish to remain in power.

I am not going to go back and forth with you. I enjoy that this board does not encourage the discussion of religion or Politics. I think it can dominate the content and reduce the value for all members. I wanted to provide a different perspective for consideration. Seems everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid (it’s a valid reference, look it up).

However, I want to add one last thought. There are many examples of religion being the greatest evil, from wars, acts of terror, to the oppression of women, and free thought. The inquisition, crusades, burning of witches, rape of children, genital mutilation, and colonization of indigenous populations are all products of, or encouraged by religion. All of that sounds like damaged brains, not Atheism, at least to me.

I will pose an alternative perspective. I think it is important that unreason and lack of logic is counter balanced WITH reason and logical thinking in public settings. Atheism is the lack of faith, not a different form of faith. Science is evidence based, it and by extension atheism, therefore require no faith.

Here is a quick example why someone may be Atheist, and it’s not that they may have a damaged brain. There are 100 billion planets in the Milky Way galaxy, one of many galaxies. Of those 100 Billion planets, it is estimated 300 million may be able to support life. So let’s suppose there is a god or creator. Why would this entity, with millions of planets like earth, conceivably, even if a fraction support intelligent with life, care or even have the capability to notice what happened here On Earth?

Religion is the construct of a primitive and closed mind that makes its own existence special, a mind that needs the reassurance that an all powerful being exists and more importantly loves and protects them. It is a form of control used to govern society by those in power, who above all wish to remain in power.

I am not going to go back and forth with you. I enjoy that this board does not encourage the discussion of religion or Politics. I think it can dominate the content and reduce the value for all members. I wanted to provide a different perspective for consideration. Seems everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid (it’s a valid reference, look it up).

However, I want to add one last thought. There are many examples of religion being the greatest evil, from wars, acts of terror, to the oppression of women, and free thought. The inquisition, crusades, burning of witches, rape of children, genital mutilation, and colonization of indigenous populations are all products of, or encouraged by religion. All of that sounds like damaged brains, not Atheism, at least to me.

Good conversation.

I can only add a pessimist attitude and that is that humanity / humans on the planet earth is a failed experiment 🙁

If you think atheism doesn't require a degree of faith, that's adorable. You're pre-built for the super conscious and you struggle with it. Yup. You're right down here, clueless like the rest of us. The smug superiority of the atheist has always amused me. We know zilch and you've already taken a position on it.

If you think atheism doesn't require a degree of faith, that's adorable. You're pre-built for the super conscious and you struggle with it. Yup. You're right down here, clueless like the rest of us. The smug superiority of the atheist has always amused me. We know zilch and you've already taken a position on it.
Agreed, I’m not a religious guy, not a church goer but believe there is something more to it all, all not me personally, I’ve found that atheists-in general- assume they know it all and that in and of itself shows a form of god complex as well as a general lack of morality, again this isn’t all of anything. The quote “religion is the opiate of the masses” I actually agree with, most religious institutions have been corrupt but as others have said those are the actions of men not the divine. My original above quote “anyone claiming to have it all figured out is full of shit” pagan, Christian, Muslim, Jew, or atheist it applies to all. Most of all we don’t know shit though should study all Greek, Norse, Muslim, etc. you can study mythology and religion for your entire life and learn something new everyday. I judge no religion only the man who says “follow me I’ll show you the way/truth”. If you say “this is what I believe and why, IM ALL EARS, I want to learn your beliefs but don’t try to TELL ME WHAT IS.

this is what happens when we dont use psychedelics. lol

this is what happens when we dont use psychedelics. lol
psychedelics Definitely increase empathy but are we saying psychedelics woukd make religion less violent or atheists less smug? The assumption that people who believe in a God or even God(s) and that they “love them” is obviously a common thing but I’m no atheist and I believe that there is a moral fabric to a God run Universe but in no way do I believe I’m special and that God specifically loves me. In fact it’s generally the opposite which is the existence of God reminds me of how completely insignificant I am.

Phenibut E3Day does wonders for my anxiety. I heard it was recently banned in the US though. Fortunately I hit up QSC for a kilo of the stuff several months ago.

But klonopin is the best thing I’ve found for myself. Unfortunately it’s one of the very few things I don’t have access to. Not sure why it’s so hard to find. Maybe because everyone else wants Xanax. But both are such a slippery slope and must be used sparingly IMO. Just to be used in extreme instances. Not the best thing for anyone with addictive tendencies for sure. I don’t ever want to go through any sort of withdrawals again. Too old for that. And I’ve heard benzo withdrawals are among the very worst. Definitely don’t want to go down that road.

I would still try and get a small script for klonopin if I had regular insurance. I’m aware enough to use sparingly. I have VA insurance and while I’m grateful for it, IME I don’t think VA docs prescribe stuff like that very often. So I haven’t bothered to even broach the subject with my doc. It’s unfortunate because I think I would legitimately qualify and benefit from it. Plus it would eliminate the need for phenibut usage which I don’t really think is very brain healthy long term. But it works for now I guess.

Exercise, eating clean and living clean/working hard physically have helped a lot for my anxiety also. But I still get the occasional internal freak out that requires some sort of supplement or drug to get it to go away. I feel bad for everyone that has significant anxiety and doesn’t have a way to lessen it to some degree. It pops up more frequently for me in the wet, cold, gray winter. Rarely happens to me on warm, sunny days. But it’s more than just a seasonal depression. It’s more panicky.

I will also say that while it is totally legal where I live, routine cannabis use will also cause me anxiety. So that’s not an option for me to deal with anxiety. Unfortunately I do benefit quite a bit from some of the cannabinoids that really help with inflammation and healing but with THC in the mix, it’s a no-go for me, personally. Perhaps I should research more on non anxiety inducing forms of CBD and stuff but I get a little lost when I start digging for that information. I’ll probably just run in one of those weed/CBD stores and just talk with the employees and see if they are knowledgeable regarding that stuff. Maybe they can help.

Phenibut E3Day does wonders for my anxiety. I heard it was recently banned in the US though. Fortunately I hit up QSC for a kilo of the stuff several months ago.

But klonopin is the best thing I’ve found for myself. Unfortunately it’s one of the very few things I don’t have access to. Not sure why it’s so hard to find. Maybe because everyone else wants Xanax. But both are such a slippery slope and must be used sparingly IMO. Just to be used in extreme instances. Not the best thing for anyone with addictive tendencies for sure. I don’t ever want to go through any sort of withdrawals again. Too old for that. And I’ve heard benzo withdrawals are among the very worst. Definitely don’t want to go down that road.

I would still try and get a small script for klonopin if I had regular insurance. I’m aware enough to use sparingly. I have VA insurance and while I’m grateful for it, IME I don’t think VA docs prescribe stuff like that very often. So I haven’t bothered to even broach the subject with my doc. It’s unfortunate because I think I would legitimately qualify and benefit from it. Plus it would eliminate the need for phenibut usage which I don’t really think is very brain healthy long term. But it works for now I guess.

Exercise, eating clean and living clean/working hard physically have helped a lot for my anxiety also. But I still get the occasional internal freak out that requires some sort of supplement or drug to get it to go away. I feel bad for everyone that has significant anxiety and doesn’t have a way to lessen it to some degree. It pops up more frequently for me in the wet, cold, gray winter. Rarely happens to me on warm, sunny days. But it’s more than just a seasonal depression. It’s more panicky.

I will also say that while it is totally legal where I live, routine cannabis use will also cause me anxiety. So that’s not an option for me to deal with anxiety. Unfortunately I do benefit quite a bit from some of the cannabinoids that really help with inflammation and healing but with THC in the mix, it’s a no-go for me, personally. Perhaps I should research more on non anxiety inducing forms of CBD and stuff but I get a little lost when I start digging for that information. I’ll probably just run in one of those weed/CBD stores and just talk with the employees and see if they are knowledgeable regarding that stuff. Maybe they can help.
re: smoke/cbd shop employees

i think you'll find better information on reddit than someone from a smoke shop or dispensary.
from there it's trial and error.

psychedelics Definitely increase empathy but are we saying psychedelics woukd make religion less violent or atheists less smug? The assumption that people who believe in a God or even God(s) and that they “love them” is obviously a common thing but I’m no atheist and I believe that there is a moral fabric to a God run Universe but in no way do I believe I’m special and that God specifically loves me.

In fact it’s generally the opposite which is the existence of God reminds me of how completely insignificant I am.

well really i meant the guy i was quoting.
we cant change what has happened.
i dont think adding drug fuel to already insane situations would have been a quick fix.
i dont think you will find a real athiest who has used psychedelics to any real extent. sort of mutually exclusive at some point. lol

to your last line, i think THAT is sort of the beauty of it all. psycedelics can allow you to feel the might, power, vastness of god or the universe and know that you are also loved and insignificant in the grand scheme of it all all at the same time.

it should be a very humbling experience.

I read sometimes those beings may give you something to bring back.. and that something is a thing you never wished you received.
It's what I read anyway.
Supposedly it's a roll of the dice.
I may roll that dice if I could throw up all the emotional shit I have inside

They showed me my (deceased) father, alive and well. I'm honestly not sure what their intentions were; whether they wanted to gauge my emotional reaction or if they truly thought they were fooling me into thinking it was really him.

That's just one of many things they showed me, but that one still sends chills down my spine just thinking about it. I've also developed the ability to project "unassisted", if you will. My sister has this ability, as well, and has never touched drugs.

no such thing as an atheist in a fox hole! yes they are agenda pushers and often self aggrandizing

They showed me my (deceased) father, alive and well. I'm honestly not sure what their intentions were; whether they wanted to gauge my emotional reaction or if they truly thought they were fooling me into thinking it was really him.

That's just one of many things they showed me, but that one still sends chills down my spine just thinking about it. I've also developed the ability to project "unassisted", if you will. My sister has this ability, as well, and has never touched drugs.
Do you have 'native' American blood ?
For some reason those of that lineage( I know there are many tribes/peoples), but they all seem to have one foot on the other side. More 'in-tune' if you will.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws