Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Any good TOPICAL fat burners?

Big bi's

Any good TOPICAL fat burners?
Anyone know of anything that works...cutting gel, yohimbine product etc. I've heard of people using Triacana cream for this purpose but I have never seen it on any list. Do they still make it? Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-17-2002 02:18 PM

forbb

ECA stack!
hello

ECA stack is the best one !

------------------------------

Forbb

[email protected]

01-17-2002 03:29 PM

mrclean

ECA stack is the best one !
hey forbb, what is ECA

01-18-2002 02:01 AM

Bigbackzac

ECA
ECA is Ephedrine, Caffeine and Asprin. But I dont think its a topical fat burner. ECA is stacked well with Clenbuterol.

BBZ

01-18-2002 02:05 AM

FRKNHUGE
Future Junior Natl Powerlifting Champ

yes
eca is stacked well with just abt everything
esp clen/dnp/t3- imo this is the best damn fat burning stack out
unless we add a lil growth, now that would just be evil, lol

as for topical, triacana is the only i know of, besides some companies product called clenbutrx, its poop tho, dont waste ur money
if your looking for instant results and a lil vascularity, try hot stuff, its a spray with capsacin in it

frk

01-18-2002 02:30 AM

mrclean

sorry to keep asking stupid questions guys, but i only have 2 weeks of clomid therapy left and want to start a fat burning stack. my source is slow so i want to make sure i get what i need.
what is DNP?

01-18-2002 03:07 AM

FRKNHUGE
Future Junior Natl Powerlifting Champ

ok
dnp is(hope i spell this right)
dinitrophynol- it was used as an incetacide and dye
stains everything yellow
while your are on it you feel like total poop
but with a moderate diet, the fat literally melts off you body
it raises your internal temp a few degrees, much more than clen and t3, u need to be careful not to OD as it will cook you from the inside out
doses usually start at 200mg a day all the way to 800 a day of regular powder, now if it is crystal, it is verrry strong, u will get great results from 1 capsule per day

when combined with t3 clen eca, this is the ultimate fat loss stack
good luck man

frk

01-18-2002 04:56 AM

forbb

dnp!
hello

Man here is some dnp info!

DNP
DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol)
The substance; 2, 4-Dinitrophenol has many other brand names such as, 1 Hydroxy-2,4-dinitrophenol, Solfo Black, Nitrophen, Aldifen, and Chemox are just a few and is among many things, a metabolic stimulant. That is it's popularity here in our world, it burns fat like no other. Let me just tell you of it's other uses before I continue. First, it is a toxic dye, chemically related to Trinitrophenol (Picric Acid), second, it is found in insecticides, wood preservatives, herbicides, explosives, and is also a hazardous material. Third, it is used in science to couple or attach to DNA molecules. All of this should tell you that it is not a run-of-the-mill metabolic stimulant, like Clenbuterol or Triacana or Ephedrine or any other for that matter. Here is DNP's tox faq's from the international chemical safety cards to you give an idea of what it is considered to be; Combustible. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire. Risk of fire and explosion. DO NOT expose to friction or shock. MAY BE ABSORBED! Redness. Roughness. Yellow staining on the skin. PHYSICAL STATE; APPEARANCE: YELLOW CRYSTALS ROUTES OF EXPOSURE: The substance can be absorbed into the body by inhalation, through the skin and by ingestion. PHYSICAL DANGERS: Dust explosion possible if in powder or granular form, mixed with air. INHALATION RISK: Evaporation at 20°C is negligible; a harmful concentration of airborne particles can, however, be reached quickly. CHEMICAL DANGERS: May explosively decompose on shock, friction, or concussion. May explode on heating. Shock-sensitive compounds are formed with alkalis, ammonia and most metals. The substance decomposes on heating producing toxic gases including nitrogen oxides. EFFECT OF SHORT-TERM EXPOSURE: The substance may cause effects on metabolism, resulting in very high body temperature. Exposure may result in death. EFFECTS OF LONG TERM OR REPEATED EXPOSURE: Repeated or prolonged contact with skin may cause dermatitis. The substance may have effects on the peripheral nervous system. The substance may have effects on the eyes, resulting in cataracts. Boiling point: sublimes °C, Melting point: 112°C, Relative density (water = 1): 1.68. Solubility in water, g/100 ml at 54.5°C: 0.14. Relative vapor density (air = 1): 6.36. This product is handled and shipped in a 15% solution of water, making it a paste, so that it will not explode due to shock or friction.

DNP is an uncoupling agent that inhibits the flow of electrons and the pumping of H+ ions for ATP synthesis. Fifty years ago it was used for weight loss, however, in 1938 the FDA removed it from the counter, as it caused cataracts and even sometimes death. If electron transport does not produce ATP, then much more sugar must be metabolized for energy needs. Very low production of ATP would be lethal. In oxidative phosphorylation, the flow of electrons from NADH (the reduced form of NAD+, oxidized from NAD. This enzyme is important in accepting electrons in the course of metabolic reactions. When NAD+ gives up it's electron, it is converted to it's reduced form NADH) and FADH2 (the reduced form of FAD) to oxygen results in the pumping of H+ from the matrix to the inner membrane space of the mitochondria. This gradient of H+ can produce ATP by flowing through ATP synthetase in the mitochondrial inner membrane. Dinitrophenol disrupts the H+ gradient reducing ATP synthesis. Under these conditions, much of the food that we eat could not be used for ATP synthesis and we lose weight. However, too much inhibitor and we could make too little ATP for life. The difference between weight loss and death is only a small concentration change in dinitrophenol, making the drug dangerous. Simply put, this means that while eating your normal diet, you will have somewhere between 20% and 40% reduction of calories.

You may now be wondering just what kind of dose would be effective, but not harmful. A dose of 2mg/kg/day (or two mgs per kg of body weight per day) would be an effective dose, causing the loss of about 5 to 10 pounds in a 10 to 14 day period, maybe less. So, a person weighing 200 lbs would weigh about 91 kgs, so 2mgs per kg of body weight would be the equivalent of 182 mgs of DNP per day, but since it typically comes in 200 mg capsules, you would take one cap per day. Since DNP has this inhibiting effect, glycolosis is inhibited as well, causing a diabetic effect due to the conversion of glucose without insulin, so you may have heard that people take insulin with DNP. This will counter act the symptoms of lethargy and lack of energy due to DNP's use.

Finding DNP, this may be a little difficult as there are only two manufacturers of it. Sigma and Springfield scientific, though they do not generally sell to the public, it is still available. If you cannot find someone with capsules, you may try to get some bulk (somewhere around $20.00 - $30.00 per lb I think), but since this is considered a hazardous material, it cannot be conveniently or inconspicuously shipped (which for consumption is a felony), however, it is possible. However, to get use of the bulk/raw form, you will need to make your own capsules, which is a meticulous process.

---------------------------

forbb

[email protected]

01-18-2002 05:01 AM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

Triacana is the best topical spot burner. Other awesome spot burnrs are glucagon injections and yohimbe injections.

Triacana is definetely still being made. IGF1man is getting it on his list in the next couple of weeks. He also has glucagon.

Oh, don't ask me for his addie if I don't know you!

01-18-2002 08:01 AM

Big bi's

Thanks Big A,
I'll check up with IGF soon,, by the way... you do know me, you helped me a ton back in Oct. through email correspondence when I was getting ready for the Gold's classic, it was my first show and I took second. Thanks.

01-19-2002 01:16 AM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Big bi's
Thanks Big A,
I'll check up with IGF soon,, by the way... you do know me, you helped me a ton back in Oct. through email correspondence when I was getting ready for the Gold's classic, it was my first show and I took second. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know you I was talking about all those ignorant people that email me and expect me to give them a source out of the blue!

01-19-2002 10:35 AM

Ry Roid

I got access to Cellafirm cream which is now off the market because it contains tiractricol but, I luckily got a few cases. What I have been doing is crushing 10-15 50mcg T-3 and maybe like .5 grams of Yohimbe into it and rubbing it on. I LOVE IT!!! Now if I could just get rid of stretch marks.hehhee

RY

-Niche

01-19-2002 12:39 PM

Big bi's

Any word on that new product from syntherol coming out containing the yohmbine in it? Im thinking a little of that, a little of their L-caritine product and some tricana cream. Could it get any better for localized fat lost....?? Thanks for all the replies

01-20-2002 10:57 PM

jstrong20

I've gotten good results from yohimburn and it is a topical fat burner.

01-20-2002 11:45 PM

baracuda

quote:
Originally posted by Ry Roid
I got access to Cellafirm cream which is now off the market because it contains tiractricol but, I luckily got a few cases. What I have been doing is crushing 10-15 50mcg T-3 and maybe like .5 grams of Yohimbe into it and rubbing it on. I LOVE IT!!! Now if I could just get rid of stretch marks.hehhee

RY

just curious, 10-15 tabs rubbing it in each day? for how long? interested to hear your results too

01-21-2002 03:15 AM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Big bi's
Any word on that new product from syntherol coming out containing the yohmbine in it? Im thinking a little of that, a little of their L-caritine product and some tricana cream. Could it get any better for localized fat lost....?? Thanks for all the replies

I don't know when that yohimbe thing will be out.
But yes, that would be a really good combo.

Wow. Flash back. :eek: Cant believe this got dug up off the old renegade board...
Bigbi's was my handle back then...I think I was around 20-21 y.o. then. Damn Im getting old:)

Avant labs came up with the best topical combo imho, you'd take their Lipo-derm ultra and add liquid clen to it as well as rub on capsaicin to the applied areas. The capsaicin apparently made the fat insulin resistant and the clen did help with local effects. Capsaicin can be found at your drug store under the topical arthritis creams, it is NOT pleasant but many have had great success with this combo.

I also know a couple fitness competitors that use topical yohimbine hcl on their thighs with great success.

Avant labs came up with the best topical combo imho, you'd take their Lipo-derm ultra and add liquid clen to it as well as rub on capsaicin to the applied areas. The capsaicin apparently made the fat insulin resistant and the clen did help with local effects. Capsaicin can be found at your drug store under the topical arthritis creams, it is NOT pleasant but many have had great success with this combo.

Very interested in this. Would you mix it all together or put on one and let it dry and then add the next. I have clen powder that I could mix in as well. I just have a little fat on my lower back that i'm killing myself to get rid of.

RPN Eviscerate the company IS going under but the formula has been picked up by a new up and coming company for now you can get it at Nutraplanet.com. It's a real shame as RPN made some cool stuff.

wow, Who pulled this out of the grave? this is a perfect time for this topic.

I agree of course with Yohimburn ES. It's been number one for a long time because it works. Great for Abs, Chest and for women thighs, glutes.

Note: Coleman used it in his contest prep for his last 6 O titles. He was buying 8-10 at a time.

My girl was interested in this product.. Got a good brand?

Bro you can try Yohimburn ES or DF (Topical Yohimbine) 4oz by Anafit6. Pretty good.

Last edited:
I here people make their own topical with pgcl, and yohimbine hcl powder and that it works pretty well. ;)

The company I work for actually has just released the a new beta formula of Eviscerate to get feedback from people and see how they like the new formula. It's by Genomyx :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131