over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Merit to This?

Oldlifter

Banned
O/T Any Merit to This?

I question this because of the source. However, I have to agree, it seems accurate. Can anyone verify?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I don't know if it is real or not, considering the author, it may be all BS. Also, why doesn't he say more about exactly where the 'testimony' is from?

Of course it's real, and it's no secret... read any of the indictments from ORD and you'll see the feds were all over the boards.

The article is probably fake.But I'm sure the DEA knows all about it. Did anyone here even try to learn how this works. Yet we all know. Add some investigation time and they know most every source.

DEA are corrupt and they juice it up just like SWAT

Anthony roberts is the snitch. hes the one giving LE the rite of passage into the forums, i guarantee it

why is he so involved in AAS if he doesnt even train or do sports ( he lied about being a rugby captain)

the guy has ZERO MERIT

Its no secret they know exactly how the forums - Community works.
So Dont break the law! If they decide your enough of a problem theyll get you.
Unless you really think they dont know what Dvd`s are :rolleyes: There is nothing Private about the forums. This one is 100% open to all people all over the world. And yes Im certain thatincludes detectives and Police officers etc etc.
Some to Keep an eye out...some to build a better body :D

Unless you really think they dont know what Dvd`s are :rolleyes: There is nothing Private about the forums. This one is 100% open to all people all over the world. And yes Im certain thatincludes detectives and Police officers etc etc.

If I were involved with illegal activity, it would make me very uncomfortable knowing LE was/is literally interacting/posing as genuine bro's while trying to facilitate an arrest.

According to that document, agents are involved at ALL levels. Even in the so called "private" forums. Now if LE were not busting people, setting them up, etc and were merely wanting to enhance their abilities/bodies like the rest of the bro's, then I wouldn't have a problem. However, we all know that isn't the case. Anyho, thanks for the response.

Last edited:

^ this. If your doing shit on a computer your being watched

^ this. If your doing shit on a computer your being watched

Not good!...So how are these bro's ordering without being watched?...If what you are saying is true, I guess this would only pertain to the ones ordering from countries where it is illegal...Seems like alot of people on here are from the states and are ordering on a regular basis, right?...Are they being watched when placing orders and such?...How about the pros who live in the states, are they being watched when they place orders?...

LIPS

Not good!...So how are these bro's ordering without being watched?...If what you are saying is true, I guess this would only pertain to the ones ordering from countries where it is illegal...Seems like alot of people on here are from the states and are ordering on a regular basis, right?...Are they being watched when placing orders and such?...How about the pros who live in the states, are they being watched when they place orders?...

LIPS

what I mean is IF they wanna watch you they can. They always try and fry the biggest fish but if your a special case they'll fry your ass too. If you make noise you'll be noticed. These online sellers are barely a step ahead of the fed and will go down eventually. This should be no surprise to any of us on here man

what I mean is IF they wanna watch you they can. They always try and fry the biggest fish but if your a special case they'll fry your ass too. If you make noise you'll be noticed. These online sellers are barely a step ahead of the fed and will go down eventually. This should be no surprise to any of us on here man

Hey bro, you will have to forgive if it's in your substance...I'm new to the "online" game...I appreciate your honesty!...

LIPS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner