over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone drink coffee?

I personally cant stand coffee, and I don't understand how people drink it.
I bought the wifey that Nespresso maker, and she has a cup with froth every morning. I don't see the obsession with it to be honest. Taste like poo poo if you ask me, but it sure does smell good. LOL

I LOVE coffee! I always have some in the morning and again late afternoon.
I'm going to order some of that Blackout Coffee off the PM store today.

Heck yeah! Thank you, Brotha Ashop! ☕💪

GUYS, GIVE 1 OF THE PROMUSCLE FAMILY'S BRAND A TRY: BLACKOUT COFFEE CO.

KEEPING AMERICA FUELED!!

Blackout offers:
"Roast to Order, straight to your door! The best tasting and most badass cup of coffee that lets you Stay On Your Grind all day and everyday!"

6 Great Blends! Get them HERE: BLACKOUT COFFEE CO.

SHOP: ProfessionalMuscleStore.com
LIKE: ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
FOLLOW: ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

The Largest Selection of Bodybuilding and Sports Nutrition Products
I saw a sticker on a car for these guys yesterday at my library I should have snapped a pic

I personally cant stand coffee, and I don't understand how people drink it.
I bought the wifey that Nespresso maker, and she has a cup with froth every morning. I don't see the obsession with it to be honest. Taste like poo poo if you ask me, but it sure does smell good. LOL

It does taste like shit without some kind of sweetener in it but I love the caffeine buzz too much to leave it alone + it has some nice health benefits to boot.

I've been drinking Stok cold brew lately, 2 cups after breakfast with Truvia and Walden Farms creamer.

On weekends I like trying local places but often end up at Starbucks because I have 4 in a 2 mile radius. I don't do complicated drinks, generally just iced coffee with a sugar free flavor.

I used to grind beans and use a drip brewer at home but haven't in months. I'm debating between the Ninja Hot & Cold brewer and the Keurig K-Elite right now.

While the caffeine in the coffee may not be the best thing. The rest of the ingredients in it seem to more then make for that. As the studies show the benifits of it. Course the addition of sugar or fake sweeteners etc. may reduce its positive benifits some.

It does taste like shit without some kind of sweetener in it but I love the caffeine buzz too much to leave it alone + it has some nice health benefits to boot.

Tastes like poo, and stains your teeth, lol

Health benefits such as?

I drink black coffee but only when I need a mental boost during exams and such

I've been drinking Stok cold brew lately, 2 cups after breakfast with Truvia and Walden Farms creamer.

On weekends I like trying local places but often end up at Starbucks because I have 4 in a 2 mile radius. I don't do complicated drinks, generally just iced coffee with a sugar free flavor.

I used to grind beans and use a drip brewer at home but haven't in months. I'm debating between the Ninja Hot & Cold brewer and the Keurig K-Elite right now.

Mentioning Starbucks made me think... any one ever have the nitro cold brew? Possibly the best coffee I’ve had. Something about how smooth it is as a straight black coffee that really blows my mind. If I need an extra boost I add a shot of espresso and it’s like jet fuel. But that cup of coffee is something else.

Tastes like poo, and stains your teeth, lol

Health benefits such as?

"Over the last several decades, coffee has been among the most heavily studied dietary components. And the news is mostly good. Moderate coffee consumption (three to four cups per day) has been linked with longer lifespan. In fact, a November 2015 study in Circulation found that coffee consumption was associated with an 8% to 15% reduction in the risk of death (with larger reductions among those with higher coffee consumption). Other studies have found that coffee drinkers may have a reduced risk of

cardiovascular disease (including heart attack, heart failure, and stroke)
type 2 diabetes
Parkinson’s disease
uterine and liver cancer
cirrhosis
gout."

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-latest-scoop-on-the-health-benefits-of-coffee-2017092512429

I personally have never had staining of my teeth because of it. I have no idea how common that is in people with good dental hygiene. (I suspect bad dental hygiene while drinking coffee is the main cause, same with red wine and everything else that causes this. As long as you brush afterwards, I think you'll be fine)

Last edited:

104939d1553276256-anyone-drink-coffee-blackout.jpg

^^^i want that mug!!!!! :love:

..the "pitch black espresso" looks interesting!!

ya i think i'll always "allow myself" a cup of black in the morning
^^^if nothing else, it helps keep me stay in touch with humanity ;)

I wanna try some of your blends brother. Been hesitating on ordering because I mostly use k cups, but I do have an espresso machine and wanna give it a shot. Also that mug you guys have looks dope as fuk!

Thanks Brotha!
We want to add K-cups but the investment for everything we need is around $75k. We can’t afford it yet.
The mugs are sic!
We have metal mugs coming soon too.

Attachments

• 06732C6B-3835-42A0-9F76-E33B5F0537D5.jpeg
    06732C6B-3835-42A0-9F76-E33B5F0537D5.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Mentioning Starbucks made me think... any one ever have the nitro cold brew? Possibly the best coffee I’ve had. Something about how smooth it is as a straight black coffee that really blows my mind. If I need an extra boost I add a shot of espresso and it’s like jet fuel. But that cup of coffee is something else.

I've had some of those ultra-smooth cold brews in cans from other brands and they're impressive, though I usually avoid them since they're 2-3x the caffeine of regular coffee. I try to keep my caffeine usage pretty moderate, 400mg or less per day between coffee and preworkout.

I'll have to try the Starbucks nitro, thanks for the recommendation.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws