over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else sweat like a madman

GoneForever

Banned
Been on 1g test and 600deca for about 2months now(bulking). Also following Gavin's 3x per week GH/IGF/Slin protocol. So I just recently threw PegMGF in at 250mcg 2x per week. Been about a month since that. And during that time period everynight I have to change my shirt its so wet. I don't sweat during the day or when lifting, but at night I unload buckets. Usually drop around 4-6lbs from going to be till waking up in the morning.

Once i hit 200+ lbs, I sweat whenever it's 60 degress or higher outside, regardless of gear.

Yea i sweat a lot at night, but I also sweat while training. It's gotta be the increase in resting metabolic rate as we digest the last meal of the day. Also test raises your core temp a bit anyway, that's why we wear t-shirts when evryone else has a sweatshirt on!!:) When my GF gets close to me at night she says I feel like a space heater!!!:cool: So she wraps up tight around me!:)

Yes, I am warm all the time.

Last night I got in trouble because I wanted the window open all night. I guess some "people" are not warm all the time. These weaklings in our midst really bother me! :)

:D LOL! In the same boat as oldfella and JT;)

Heavy_Lifter said:
Once i hit 200+ lbs, I sweat whenever it's 60 degress or higher outside, regardless of gear.
WAIT TILL UR 280LBS IT SUCKS 24/7

When i was at 260 i sweat nonstop, tren also make me sweat bad, really bad at night

The whole THEORY on fat being an insulator is BullShit. It may work for animals but it doesnt on fat people--cuz they're ALWAYS COLD. A lot of this has to do with the faster metabolism.

Also, I noticed that the more I worked out per week, the hotter I felt/was. I'm wearing shorts when it's 40F + and people think I'm crazy.:eek:

I agree. Im 250lbs roughly 12-13% b/f which is fat to a bodybuilder but not fat in my eyes :) Anyway, I have some fat friends that weight what I do(over %40b/f) and they are not nearly as hot as me. They actually sweat more during the day though. Its so odd how I only sweat at night. My wife thinks I have mild sleep apnea but I heard that if that was the case, i'd always wake up tired and be tired all day, which isnt true. Maybe I do have some breathing problems and my body works harder at night to breath, therefor making me sweat more?

JETHRO TULL said:
Last night I got in trouble because I wanted the window open all night. I guess some "people" are not warm all the time. These weaklings in our midst really bother me! :)

you are one brave soul. :eek:

if she was normal size, not mini-me, you wouldnt be so mouthy :D

oldfella said:
Yea i sweat a lot at night, but I also sweat while training. It's gotta be the increase in resting metabolic rate as we digest the last meal of the day. Also test raises your core temp a bit anyway, that's why we wear t-shirts when evryone else has a sweatshirt on!!:) When my GF gets close to me at night she says I feel like a space heater!!!:cool: So she wraps up tight around me!:)

I hear ya there, brother!! Definite plus

Putin said:
The whole THEORY on fat being an insulator is BullShit. It may work for animals but it doesnt on fat people--cuz they're ALWAYS COLD. A lot of this has to do with the faster metabolism.

Also, I noticed that the more I worked out per week, the hotter I felt/was. I'm wearing shorts when it's 40F + and people think I'm crazy.:eek:

Ummm...then you haven't seen pictures of JT then. He's fat and sweaty all the time. :D

Can't take him out to eat either unless he has a billion napkins to wipe off all the sweat he pours when he gets to chowing.

When I am "ON" I always have the AC on at least 70degress.. drives people crazy.. most women are always cold for some reason, and I am always hot so there is conflict

fourthgen said:
Been on 1g test and 600deca for about 2months now(bulking). Also following Gavin's 3x per week GH/IGF/Slin protocol. So I just recently threw PegMGF in at 250mcg 2x per week. Been about a month since that. And during that time period everynight I have to change my shirt its so wet. I don't sweat during the day or when lifting, but at night I unload buckets. Usually drop around 4-6lbs from going to be till waking up in the morning.

I tend to sweat alot at night when on HGH.

lol, She 'thinks she's huge though.

Larry Bowie said:
you are one brave soul. :eek:

if she was normal size, not mini-me, you wouldnt be so mouthy :D

Always talking tough. The other day she was talking about how she'd really gotten her upper back and rear deltoids. How the were sore ALL THE WAY ACROSS FROM HERE TO HERE....I cracked up laughing and said "You make it sound like that's a large area, Meredith...that's about this far" [me holding up my fingers about 6inches apart :) ]

I got beaten for that too.

I stand corrected

JETHRO TULL said:
"You make it sound like that's a large area, Meredith...that's about this far" [me holding up my fingers about 6inches apart :) ]

I got beaten for that too.

brave AND stupid :D

I've been cutting weight for the last 4 months and I sweat like a madman at night, it's to the point of rediculous. There's no way that I could share a bed with a lady friend right now. I soak my clothing, bedsheets and pillows every night. And I stink!!! You'd think I'd pissed myself all over. 2 nights ago was a record -3 sets of bed clothes and a commensurate number of towels to cover the bed & pillows. Granted, I've cut 40 lbs that needed to go but, damn, the crazy things we do for better physiques...Sometimes I attempt to remember what it would be like to be a "normal" person. Then I remember that being small, weak & fat sucks far worse than anything we endure in the BB lifestyle.

dude idk what it is...im not on or very big (190 lbs)

and i SWEAT LIKE CRAZY!!! no anti-persperant deodorant works on me....and i sweat all day long!

its really upsetting...my pit stains embarass me :(

Guy's I soak the bed every night. My wife opens the window first thing in the morning, saying it's musty in the room when she really means it's me. Sometimes I shower in the middle of the night. I go through more cloths at night then at the gym. It's the test, fina, GH, and other items added and dropped. I got to laugh, sometimes I can't lay back on my side of the bed because it's wet and hot, shit it would be great if it was my old lady.

A constant raised core temp is partly due to the thermogenic effect of food and eating a 600-1000 calorie meal every 2-3 hours basically turns your body into a non-stop inferno not to mention drinking 2-3 gallons of water per day. Not so sure why bed time though is so rough. Anyway I sweat very badly and in stressful situations it turns into a downpour. Not good and definitely embarrassing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear