advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else's gym has member appreciation day?

red5150

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
As I'm here on the glider doing my cardio, I can smell wings, pizza, and nachos and watch members acting like they have never eaten before. I effing hate end of the month at the gym when dieting. SERENITY NOW!

Haha whaaattt? Never been to a gym where they do that! I like the Seinfeld quote.

Damn mine doesn't , that would come in VERY handy during the off season and when I'm bulking though!

I know planet fitness has something like this also.

Planet Fitness gives away bagels and pizza

Don't understand this. I'd rather take a 20% off coupon to the local health food store or supplement one

Lol, funny this was posted. Today at La Fitness they had a guy with an acoustic guitar and amp sing for all of us. One guy mid 20's walked in, looked at the guy singing, said "what the fuck" and turned around and walked out. They had tortilla chips, salsa and beans for food. I canceled my membership after my workout today

Lol, funny this was posted. Today at La Fitness they had a guy with an acoustic guitar and amp sing for all of us. One guy mid 20's walked in, looked at the guy singing, said "what the fuck" and turned around and walked out. They had tortilla chips, salsa and beans for food. I canceled my membership after my workout today

They never do that at my LA Fitness. But they are switching to Hex Plates from round ones, to try to stop people deadlifting. Also they are buying real cheap bars, in certain ones. I went into one, ALL the bars were fucking bent.

He had a tip jar and cds for sale as well. The only song I listened to, was stating something about a glock 32 and being gangster. I thought it was a joke but I guess this is what commercial gyms are becoming? The sales guy couldn't believe I wanted to cancel. I told him I have two other memberships and he goes, do the other gyms have all this equipment? I replied, I don't know I simply just do zumba.

They never do that at my LA Fitness. But they are switching to Hex Plates from round ones, to try to stop people deadlifting. Also they are buying real cheap bars, in certain ones. I went into one, ALL the bars were fucking bent.

I've seen videos of some La fitness dumbbells going up past 120. Ours only go to 100, so maybe they are all different? Either way I'm done with that place

Most large gym chains do this. Some will do it twice a month. It's usually on the 15ht and 30th for example. But all depends on what day of the month it falls on. Usually you want it to be around Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur. They are also internally called "close outs" or just a fancy way of saying big sales/push days to increase referrals/member contact/create excitement.

What da fawk??:D

at my gym, it's always the last week of the month, and they let you bring one or even several friends for free to try out the gym. no food or snacks.. well, besides some mints, but that's it.

Not with food. But once a month you can bring your kids to the gym and drop them off for a few hours so your wife and you can have a date night and they babysit your kids for free. Not a bad deal.

We did this at many clubs I've run...the best was when two owners of 4 star establishments took it serious, competing, and would bring in chocolate fondues, lobster, steak and stuff like that...LOL

I went to a powerhouse that had a DJ cranking club music and streamers hanging everywhere. I only saw it one time but that was enough.

Mine had one yesterday I believe...only difference was they were blasting "The Motto" by Drake repeatedly outside the gym...cheap ass LA fitness lol

I don't know what "the motto" is but it sounds...painful.

Mine had one yesterday I believe...only difference was they were blasting "The Motto" by Drake repeatedly outside the gym...cheap ass LA fitness lol

I have a home gym, so in honor of member appreciation day, my Labrador, Thibideaux, licked his ass, now that's customer service!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131