over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever do surgery for flat feet?

Woww this is a topic I have been dealing with since birth and pain since a kid in school and got worst playing sports and at 35 now still have those days were there sore all day but use to it. My feet are completely flat and over pronated. I wore inserts most of my childhood into teens and it was just to keep them from gettin worse then they already were. Never did much and after 18 just stopped wearing them. My best advice is to talk with someone who has alot of sneaker knowledge and can really help you find a comfortable sneaker for everyday use. The sneakers I’ve found best fit and comfortable for me the last few years have been the brand “brooks”. They have various models that are for people like us so you just have to find the pair that fits your feet most comfortable. At the moment I’m wearing there “ghosts” model and they feel great. Now I work at a hospital and have talked to many many doctors and NP’s and even one who has had the surgery to fix flat feet. It called “the all American surgery”. It super intense and insanely insanely long recovery. I remeber the lady telling me something like no walking for 6 months and then 6 months of rehab pretty much learning to walk again. And worst part is there’s no guantaree that your feet don’t go back to the way they were. So that’s the reason I never did the surgery and just couldn’t deal with being unable to do anything for myself that long. Hope that helps some of y’all . Letting ya know your not alone and it’s and ever goin battle of just finding the best ways to stay comfortable as possible

Fuck inserts, fuck 99% of shoes that are NOT shaped like human feet. The human foot was doing just fine before Nike showed up tp fix our "broken" feet. Modern shoes are akin to wearing a weightlifting belt or wrist wraps all day every day, they slowly make the feet weaker. Lifetime flat footer here and ZERO issues since switching to zero-rise shoes. It takes a little while for your feet to get back on their own feet lol. Look at 99% of shoes that put your heel higher than toe box, why? I guess God/Nature/Evolution/Aliens must have got the design wrong...................doubtful.

IMO/IME many in the foot fixing business are like politicians, they are here to fix the problems they had a big hand in creating.

https://www.chrismcdougall.com/born-to-run/ read this it saved my feet, back, knees and hips.

Fuck inserts, fuck 99% of shoes that are NOT shaped like human feet. The human foot was doing just fine before Nike showed up tp fix our "broken" feet. Modern shoes are akin to wearing a weightlifting belt or wrist wraps all day every day, they slowly make the feet weaker. Lifetime flat footer here and ZERO issues since switching to zero-rise shoes. It takes a little while for your feet to get back on their own feet lol. Look at 99% of shoes that put your heel higher than toe box, why? I guess God/Nature/Evolution/Aliens must have got the design wrong...................doubtful.

IMO/IME many in the foot fixing business are like politicians, they are here to fix the problems they had a big hand in creating.

https://www.chrismcdougall.com/born-to-run/ read this it saved my feet, back, knees and hips.
👍 on the zero drop shoes though my feet feel great in my cowboy boots. Foot doc says no problem . . . just to add some perspective.

Just took delivery of some new orthotics last week and my feet are thanking me.

Hookah and Altras make great zero drop shoes with a generous toe box. Have used Altras for years, probably been through a dozen pair.

Foot surgery is a huge decision, one not to be taken lightly because of the long recovery and a questionable outcome.

I'm not a youngster anymore so it's not like I have fifty years of being super active ahead of me. Were I to do the surgery, I don't think I can mentally deal with sitting out for six months to a year. I would lose it and I wouldn't want to do that to my wife.

Really wish you guys would stop wasting money on orthotics and fix the root cause of the problem. Your feet are WEAK!

Really wish you guys would stop wasting money on orthotics and fix the root cause of the problem. Your feet are WEAK!

Exactly. Imagine if we all wore a back support/belt or wrist wraps 8-16 hours a day for decades................

I don't even spend much on my zero rise. I would love to try some of the higher end brands but I just grab these and and after a month or so I even took out the foam insert in them. I now have a cm think hard rubber between my feet and the ground. If I am going into some really rocky hiking I still wear some boots but after a day of wearing them many of my issues start to return.

I get the $40.00 ish pairs, of course they were 30 when I got them...........................*struggles to no go on political rant* ugh.

Exactly. Imagine if we all wore a back support/belt or wrist wraps 8-16 hours a day for decades................

I don't even spend much on my zero rise. I would love to try some of the higher end brands but I just grab these and and after a month or so I even took out the foam insert in them. I now have a cm think hard rubber between my feet and the ground. If I am going into some really rocky hiking I still wear some boots but after a day of wearing them many of my issues start to return.

I get the $40.00 ish pairs, of course they were 30 when I got them...........................*struggles to no go on political rant* ugh.
More like imagine putting your hands in a oven glove or mittens all day. Let me know how deformed your hands are a few years. Shoes are COFFINS FOR THE FEET

More like imagine putting your hands in a oven glove or mittens all day. Let me know how deformed your hands are a few years. Shoes are COFFINS FOR THE FEET
I agree, the reference I used was targeted for the audience here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131