advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever get a call from Western Union regarding transfer?

cryptasm

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
WU Fraud protection?? anyone ever receive a call from them?

Yep. They ask you a bunch of questions and if they don't like your answers, they will automatically cancel the transaction and refund your money. Seems like they get suspicious if you send over a certain amount.

Thats it .. never got that before

Yeah and Bitcoin too, both wouldn't let me spend money, said it looked fraudulent

Yea they did the first time I used them, just say you do ecommerce and you are purchasing samples of products.

Got that call once also.... Just told them it was for a family member who got jammed up.... In china lol

Is Western Union that new site to buy bitcoin?

Aloha ahiahi,

Lucky me, I have been banned by WU and MG, so I don't get any calls:(

V

Happened to me once i sent over 2000 dollars.Bunch of questions.Told them i was buying computer parts.Told them to refund my money i would talk to owner about different payment method.

WU refunds your money for just about any changes or suspicions. They are a pain in the ass.

Yeah and Bitcoin too, both wouldn't let me spend money, said it looked fraudulent

Who called you re BCs?
It's an autonomous system, not sure who has the authority to decline a transaction between two consenting parties.

Got that call once also.... Just told them it was for a family member who got jammed up.... In china lol

I told WU one time a few years ago when I was tired of fkn with them that I was sending money back home for a couple Asian hookers that were shacked up at my crib. lol

I told WU one time a few years ago when I was tired of fkn with them that I was sending money back home for a couple Asian hookers that were shacked up at my crib. lol

haha. WU shut me off for life because i never met the person i sent funds to. i told him it was a relative and he asked if i was chineese, i said inlaw. he asked if i ever met this person and i said no but i planned to. because i never met them they shut me off for life. what a joke

I got my money back but no problems, but what a pain in the balls.

haha. WU shut me off for life because i never met the person i sent funds to. i told him it was a relative and he asked if i was chineese, i said inlaw. he asked if i ever met this person and i said no but i planned to. because i never met them they shut me off for life. what a joke
I used to tell them I owed them money for IT support. Worked a few times. Then they banned me with no reason a few years later. If they think you're laundering, gambling, funding isis, etc they just ban you

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I told them I was an evangelical and that nobody can have enough Jesus in their lives. We're spreading the word. It got quiet for a moment. I'm sure he thought, "is this guy fucking with me?" He kind of chuckled, asked me for the receivers name to which I replied, "I don't want to rape his name with my lousy pronunciation. Ching Chong Ping Pong, the names are hard to pronounce." He asked if I was planning to send anymore which I replied "no." That was it. I still get a chuckle out of it. They said the receiver had been getting a lot of funds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131