advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever have peripheral edema (swelling of feet, ankles, legs)?

PT399Z

Newbies
I go away to the beach on the weekends and drink fairly heavily. Sometimes for 12 hours or more. The next day (Sunday) my feet and ankles were swollen. Then by Wednesday/Thursday they are back to normal. What the F?? Anyone have any suggestions? I am currently on 350mgs of Tren and 250mgs of test per week.

Last edited:
?

PT399Z said:
I go away to the beach on the weekends and drink fairly heavily. Sometimes for 12 hours or more. The next day (Sunday) my feet and ankles were swollen. Then by Wednesday/Thursday they are back to normal. What the F?? Anyone have any suggestions? I am currently on 350mgs of Tren and 250mgs of test per week.

Any lower back pain? Had a blood test lately?

no lower back pain (noticeable at least). no blood test. what you thinking? liver problems?

sure. I can get a blood test. but what do i do in the meantime? should i stop my test and tren? i have been on for quite some time.

That does not sound good at all---are you experiencing lethargy? very foamy urine? itchy skin at all? nausea?

PT399Z said:

Are you saying you drink beer for 12 or more hours or water?

CROWLER

if u are drinking alcohol all day then thats your problem. if i go out sat night then sunday and monday my body holds tons of water from being dehydrated by the alcohol.

woody00 said:
if u are drinking alcohol all day then thats your problem. if i go out sat night then sunday and monday my body holds tons of water from being dehydrated by the alcohol.

Yea that is what I was thinking.

I don't think DC and Phil realized he was drinking or maybe not.

BTW I am sure it has to do with what he is doing on the weekend since he only shows symptoms the day after and then 3 days more and then it is gone.

CROWLER

I doubt it

woody00 said:

When dehydrated, the body does not hold tons of water. Is your urine really yellow? How does your skin respond when you pinch it? I think it is related to kidney function, but thats just a guess at best. Do you put salt in your beer?

No to the symptoms you asked about Crowler.

Yes, drinking alchohol all day. Not just beer. Liquor as well.

I also am realizing that I am not urinating as much as I would expect while I am drinking so much. It's like I am drinking all this (toxic) alchohol but my body is not letting it out. During the week and normally the weekends when it's not summer I litterally drink 1.5-2 gallons of water per day and I have to go to the bathroom regulary. But while I am having these "drink fests" I am not having to go as much as I would think I should. So my body holds it. But why?

Phil - Urine is not really yellow except for the day after. But since I have been partying like this it has been more yellow than normal. Like I said in my previous response, I regularly drink 1.5+ gallons of water per day, so my urine is usually on the clear side.
What should happen when i pinch my skin?

by the way, since you mentioned it, I do notice my lower back is a bit "achy".

Have you had this problem before. It seems to have started when I started these weekend long parties. I too thought it was the alchohol. But then I realized alchohol dehydrates your body.

So are you saying my kidneys are failing? Is it because of the juice?

No

PT399Z said:
Phil - Urine is not really yellow except for the day after. But since I have been partying like this it has been more yellow than normal. Like I said in my previous response, I regularly drink 1.5+ gallons of water per day, so my urine is usually on the clear side.
What should happen when i pinch my skin?

by the way, since you mentioned it, I do notice my lower back is a bit "achy".

Have you had this problem before. It seems to have started when I started these weekend long parties. I too thought it was the alchohol. But then I realized alchohol dehydrates your body.

So are you saying my kidneys are failing? Is it because of the juice?

No, not at all. If they are stressed out though for too long, they might not last as long as you would like later in life. WHat is your blood pressure?

Not sure about blood pressure. I guess I should have it checked.

You said pinch my skin. What should happen?

Should I discontinue my Test/Tren?

See PT I dont understand your mentality here. Why does everyone think they are impervious and everything but their self responsibility is the problem?

If your family has a severe history of cardiovascular disease you dont live off of greasy hamburgers and fast food

If you have hepatitis C you dont go out and do liquor shots both weekend nites with the boys

If you are on n-saids chronically you dont take 2 cups of nyquil every nite to fall asleep

And if you are on androgenic steroids that could very likely up your blood pressure dramatically (which you have no idea because you dont take your blood pressure)...and are also toxic to some degree YOU DONT GO ON DRINKING BINGES FOR THE WEEKEND!!! And if you somehow have screwed up your kidneys either longterm or short term, what is to blame? Steroids? Nope. Drinking? Nope. You? Yep 100%

Im not trying to be a dick to you here but jesus doesnt it enter in your mind "ok im on the juice so that means i have to be responsible in every other way with anything else (blood pressure, liver, kidneys, LDL, HDL) I do. I mean this is your life and health we are talking about here

Last edited:
DOGGCRAPP said:
See PT I dont understand your mentality here. Why does everyone think they are impervious and everything but their self responsibility is the problem?

If your family has a severe history of cardiovascular disease you dont live off of greasy hamburgers and fast food

If you have hepatitis C you dont go out and do liquor shots both weekend nites with the boys

If you are on n-saids chronically you dont take 2 cups of nyquil every nite to fall asleep

And if you are on androgenic steroids that could very likely up your blood pressure dramatically (which you have no idea because you dont take your blood pressure)...and are also toxic to some degree YOU DONT GO ON DRINKING BINGES FOR THE WEEKEND!!! And if you somehow have screwed up your kidneys either longterm or short term, what is to blame? Steroids? Nope. Drinking? Nope. You? Yep 100%

Im not trying to be a dick to you here but jesus doesnt it enter in your mind "ok im on the juice so that means i have to be responsible in every other way with anything else (blood pressure, liver, kidneys, LDL, HDL) I do.

Thank you. very well said I REALLY got to ask what are you doing partying while you are on AS do you want your liver to shit out on you.

And if he keels over with a heart attack (hope not of course) the media will say it was the steroids. :rolleyes:

BTW back in the day when I would drink alot of beer (not on AS) at the beach the next day my feet and hands would be swollen. Doesn't anyone else feel their hands and or feet are swollen after a night of drinking? I am talking NOT when on AS.

Who knows if this guy is silly enough to be drinking for 12 hours while on AS maybe he is also eating potato chips or other salty foods. Could also be swimming in salt water.

CROWLER

Last edited:
man, i just do not get it.. why the need for a 12 hour binge? unhealthy as all get out anyway, let alone throw tren in the mix.. if something does happen to the guy, roids will once again make the front page news.. i can not fo the life of me understand this ... :confused: the problem is not the juice.. it is your unhealthy binges.. the two do not go hand in hand..

shit, guess i had that coming. all valid points. I will say my family history is clean, I know that to be true. However, that does not rectify anything.

Drinking all day is not something I ever did before and it's not a binge where it's a lot all at once. It's over the course of the day and next thing you know, you've been drinking all day. I will say, I am fairly conscious about my food intake. Grilled chicen, turkey on wheat, salads, whey, clif bars, fruit, etc... Although pizza on the weekends, no matter where, when or why, is and always will be a must.
Not that I feel I need to defend myself, just you all should know what the deal is.
This is the first time in my life I have partied like this. It just kind of happened. Broke up with ex and started socializing a lot more, then got in on a shore house and all hell broke loose. I was already on cycle and to my own fault I didn't think twice. I have drank before while on. But now that it has come to light, I never drank as much as I am now.

I don't think you're getting the message my friend

Why drink at all :confused:

You're on a cycle. Do you really know how AAS is affecting or compromising your kidneys and liver, or to "what degree?" This probably varies differently in each of us.

IMHO if you really feel the need to drink "anything" don't expect us to resolve what's happening - go see a doctor.

It's like someone pissing you off 'cause you're on a cycle - AAS makes you edgy. Well - control it. There's so many things you can do to take control. A big one is to just stay away from booze.

You are getting a lot of good speculation here, but it is just that - speculation.

You need to get a comprehensive lab panel done by your doc paying special attention to LFTs and creatinin/BUN.

Also, buy a $20 blood pressure cuff and monitor this both off and on cycle so you can catch dramatic changes early and take corrective action.

Who knows what is going on with your body, I am sure we could all come up with 10 more good guesses. If I wer you I would take the time to find out for sure. You could be doing irreperable damage to your kidneys.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws