advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have any obscure tips for DHB PIP?

Maybe split every ml into a bunch of tiny subq spots

Nope! All that shits fake, your gains are placebo, your mirrors are skewed and so are your scales

OBVIOUSLY those supplement companies (that i bought from as well), substituted illegal drugs for the legal ones you thought you were purchasing

They got you good fucker! BURNED!
So glad I was able to reach a mental health professional after your shocking reveal.
All this time I was thinking I was running DHB, and life was just moving along happily.
I'm really feeling some kinda way this morning.
Probably have to put in an order for some relax meds, pull the sheets over my head, and sleep all weekend. Probably a good time to start drinking... any suggestions what I should pick up from the liquor store ??

So glad I was able to reach a mental health professional after your shocking reveal.
All this time I was thinking I was running DHB, and life was just moving along happily.
I'm really feeling some kinda way this morning.
Probably have to put in an order for some relax meds, pull the sheets over my head, and sleep all weekend. Probably a good time to start drinking... any suggestions what I should pick up from the liquor store ??
Normally i would say scotch, but all the scotch ive tried lately has been fake.

This was my strategy. I found I could tolerate 1/2cc (50 mg) of dhb per muscle. I rotated quads, glutes, and hams. Max I went up to was 700mg a week of dhb but found it was no better than 500mg. The effects of DHB were good certainly but not great.

The sponsor I used avoided guaiacol (I stay away from guaiacol and EO...dont agree with me) and ended up making something that crashed out of solution fairly quickly. They knew as much and were nice enough to tell me this was going to happen.

There were a few times I preloaded and took with me because I was out of town. Each time I ended up with huge knots where the gear crashed in the muscle which is obviously not good. The solution was to hit the vial with heat every day before administering and that took care of the problem. The issue is, do you really want to be doing this for "good" results? Even if your dhb stays suspended, is the pip (and the workouts that end up suffering because you're knotted up) worth it? That's only for you to answer. I had the same issue with primo enth and found the answer for me was to pass on it as well. Although I may try that again someday.

I ended up dropping the DHB and increasing the tren for my blast and the results were superior. I am not trying to start the tren vs dhb debate again and everyone (most) has/have acknowledged tren is superior if you can tolerate it. I was running 500 tren ace and 500 dhb during the end, dropped the dhb, increased the tren ace to 700, and that is probably what I will stick with for the summer time blasts as it has never failed me and more importantly most tren rarely causes my any pip.

Ive used two sponsors dhb and even if the one that crashes out of suspension isnt dhb cyp, the other one certainly was and that one had some pip to it as well.

Is there pain free dhb? I havent had any. But if the results are the same as what I've already had, I'll stick with tren until I can't.

I really like the stuff first time I’ve tried something “new” that I would want to add to my usual bag but not like this, did the top of my quad yesterday and it’s the worst one yet.

Going to try Luki’s suggestion and split it up, I’m really thinking it’s just going to spread more pain around but we shall see I hope I’m wrong.

Indeed. Especially if you have some thin carriers. I like the slin pin w 29g 1” or 5/8 for chest and lats. Went straight in on the thickest part of chest .80 on pin and zero issues. I never use high pip products in the areas but, it definitely made my 8 rotating spots move to 12 spots now. I still have my limits:
5ml Upper Outer Glutes
3ml VG
2.5ml Outer Quad(sometimes less)
1.5ml Delt
More rare but when dailies:
.5-1ml Pec (thickest part)
Lats 1ml (only about 10x per side, so new area for me).

I have yet to do sub q oils. My TRT is Aveed 750mg/3ml in Castor Oil(thick stuff), they make a nurse do it @ office over a 3-4min period w 22g 1.5” . It is similar to Nebido 1000mg/4ml or Reandron(Bayer). I am trying to switch to Xyosted to try the sub q auto injector kits, I love Aveed(took almost 7mo before I came to that conclusion). But, the whole office visits and having a co-pay(REMS program)for injection is an issue but, I am gonna tell them : PIP and I feel a dip week 8-10 because it’s only e10weeks after the first 2 shots. The Xyosted(Test E 100) will be 3 sets of 4@ 100mg per injector, 12 total. If I do not like it, I will switch back after getting the first 13 packs (they give a deal for patients in the REMS program, which is sooo hard to get and took years of me trying every form of test(besides pellets or bio-identicals), I also refused Androgel and Axiron because of being around kids & females, so that was easy. Kinda Excited to try it, especially after seeing members results on bloods who do daily sub Q. It had some nice charts reviews as well but, I am hoping it doesn’t lump up. I have had GH/peptides sub q but oil is a whole other deal. The 32g 4mm pen tips , omg, Can’t even feel em, I can go in about anywhere w GH, but I use the body chart given.
Max
Bro for me that sub q always leave a bump and hurts for a few days.I can't see doing that Ed and living with painful bumps.even though it's not that uncomfortable but I rather not
i base this on RAWs purchased from 1fast, avant, bulk-supplements.. back then 1-test/dhb was sold as advertised. no way these legal shops would have sold
mast or whatever scheduled AAS as a substitute for 1-test/dhb.

Completely not true. Plenty of sources, not all on here, that offer DHB no pip.
Ha ha ha yea ok bro keep thinking it dhb

Exactly. It’s like water based Winnie. It’s gonna hurt, I don’t care who the sponsor is. If it didn’t hurt I’d be HELLA skeptical
Exactly what I'm trying to say about dhb but some that respond are saying no pip on dhb lmao yea ok you got real dhb ha ha

It’s the dhb itself that hurts. How are they managing to make it pain free and stil contain dhb?
Exactly bro I don't mean to offend anybody but they have no clue what the injecting because dhb will hurt like a bitch

i base this on RAWs purchased from 1fast, avant, bulk-supplements.. back then 1-test/dhb was sold as advertised. no way these legal shops would have sold
mast or whatever scheduled AAS as a substitute for 1-test/dhb.
Ahhhh no you got screwed. What make you think just because it's a legit company that it won't lie are you serious. Bro if the government lies to us every single day what makes you think a company wont.its ok I'm not here to argue with you. BUT I will tell you there is no such thing as dhb not painful NOT POSSIBLE. It's the drug itself has nothing to do with the company

I’ll say this - in 20+ yrs of gear use ive never used anything that felt like the “dhb” that i brewed from raws. So i really dont give a rats fuck if it was granulated sugar that got sold to me in place of dhb because at the end of the day, it produced results and I’ll continue to buy it.

Can’t argue with results

Haven’t read all the answers but I find slin pin is best. Pin super slow and take pauses. But also pin in various spots or I have done small doses everyday to spread out that total mgs.

It’s the dhb itself that hurts. How are they managing to make it pain free and stil contain dhb?
EXACTLY 💯 ^^^^^ They just aren't getting that FACT!

I wouldn't be so quick to say that you're not getting real DHB if there's no PIP

My run with the compound was from a well known source here; I got PIP that made it not worth it for me. Others used the same compound from the same source and either reported less or more PIP, pretty variable; some found it pretty comfortable but still highly effective. Is it genetic? Something tells me it is and we can't really accurately discern real from fake just based on a user's pain response

Bro you can point your finger in whatever direction you want me to look and/or read.

BUTTOM LINE DHB ITSELF IS A PAINFUL DRUG. I don't care what anyone says.if people are injecting dhb and say they have no pip. Then it's not dhb

I'm not trying to be a jerk towards you .im just trying to make you and everyone else that says dhb is made by so and so pip free.then it's not dhb. Just like injectable winny it's going to hurt like a mother fucker (pip)

I have heard winny in oil base instead of water base has no pip.but I never tried it
I don't use winny.only when I was competing

Talking about this source or that source, this one hurt this one didnt, unfortunately from the board testing we learned you can’t draw any conclusions from any of it.

One vial means nothing to the next vial and a sponsors reputability also means nothing. Then throw in that some people are more prone to PIP than others…..it’s all a mess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131