YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have any obscure tips for DHB PIP?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Popping 1ml 100mg twice a week alternating quads and I’m half a cripple most of the week even at the small dose and amount of oil. Cutting it with 1ml test and the rest of the barrel synthetine, not sure if that’s actually helping.

Other than the basics or doing more pins anyone have any suggestions for reducing PIP that actually work? Not even going to try and use my delts or any other smaller muscle and if I split it up in each quad I don’t see that helping other than spreading around the PIP and then both quads are hurting rather than one half the week and the other the other half….haha what a mess.

Liking the DHB by the way, it’s got a tren like effect without the tren disaster sides….other than the PIP it’s very easy to tolerate. But I guess that isn’t saying much because the PIP would definitely give me pause as to running it again.

you won't think of anything here - the best way is with an insulin syringe and an inj in many places, e.g. you give 1ml, you break it into 5 places of 0.2ml

with small doses it will work, but if someone has to administer 800-1000 mg of DHB per week, it's already a problem

you won't think of anything here - the best way is with an insulin syringe and an inj in many places, e.g. you give 1ml, you break it into 5 places of 0.2ml

with small doses it will work, but if someone has to administer 800-1000 mg of DHB per week, it's already a problem

My thought process was that would just be spreading around the PIP as the DHB seems to just hurt everyone at any dose. So you think multiple shots would equate to a much lower degree of pain overall even if it’s multiple areas instead of concentrated in one?

My thought process was that would just be spreading around the PIP as the DHB seems to just hurt everyone at any dose. So you think multiple shots would equate to a much lower degree of pain overall even if it’s multiple areas instead of concentrated in one?
This is the usual logic. Personally, I'm going to try 600mg dhb for two injs a week at 300mg, my concentration is 100mg / ml so I want to spread one Inj for 10 places giving 0.3ml each

I will definitely inform you about the effect in my log. 600mg is the minimum dose for me as an addition to other measures, it would be good to give 900-1000mg but first I will try it as it will be with these 6ml per week and if everything is ok then I will increase it to 9-10ml

I will definitely inform you about the effect in my log. 600mg is the minimum dose for me as an addition to other measures, it would be good to give 900-1000mg but first I will try it as it will be with these 6ml per week and if everything is ok then I will increase it to 9-10ml

Luki I’m following closely. Keep us updated!!

I wonder if sub Q would work? Put
.3ml in 3 different spots daily?

My only other thought is if you cut it with npp100mg and put 1ml in daily, but that would limit your dose to 350/350 a week.

Luki, if you experience a high amount of pip would that stop you from continuing use anyway?

How about stop using it? If it's painful then stop injecting it! He'll I love primo acetate but won't use it because of the PIP, many more AAS to use in its place that are probably 1. Safer, 2. Just as effective (all steroids increase protein synthesis) 3. Less annoying to inject 💉

I am not one to play both sides of the fence but I can admit the compound is somewhat interesting to most, but the common factor is the PIP which in itself is a pain literally. I have been wanting to pull the trigger admittedly as well BUT because I know what REAL PIP is and the fact that DHB will cause some if not a lot, well ill pass for now and live through you guys lol.. my2

BIOGENIX

I’m three weeks in on a Mast/DHB blend that’s 200mg/ml. Administering .5ml mixed with .5ml of test prop and the PIP is there but it’s bearable. Basically I’m injecting 50mg of DHB daily but with the other oils it helps smooth it out a lot. I’d suggest more frequent injections with a lesser amount. It’s a pain in the ass injecting daily but not near as much as the pain was with the PIP my first shot when I hit 2ml in my quad.

I am not one to play both sides of the fence but I can admit the compound is somewhat interesting to most, but the common factor is the PIP which in itself is a pain literally. I have been wanting to pull the trigger admittedly as well BUT because I know what REAL PIP is and the fact that DHB will cause some if not a lot, well ill pass for now and live through you guys lol.. my2

BIOGENIX
I'm curious as to why you want to use it? Do you believe this drug will take your physique to a new level? It honestly none of my business why but if you would like to answer I would be highly interested in WHY?

I'm curious as to why you want to use it? Do you believe this drug will take your physique to a new level? It honestly none of my business why but if you would like to answer I would be highly interested in WHY?
sure it's hard to be on the tren all year round lol - a bit of a joke but there is something to it hehe

After my run with DHB, IMO, it's not worth the hassle. The pip alone is the deal breaker. The results you get from it aren't going to make you so impressed that you are going to justify the dance you have to do find a way to administer it. You have to try it for yourself to see but I dont imagine most people will be going back to it after a run with it.

Me and pain don't get along. I really don't care how much dhb would change my physique if it did. If I have to deal with that PIP pain forget it

back in 2004 through 2007, i use to run 700-800mg of DHB.. i would brew at 75mg/ml and hit my body with ~10ml per week..
at first the pip was unbearable, but then eventually i got used to it.
i remember always being lethargic though.. stayed up with copious amounts of eca... but i was hard and shredded ... shoulder caps for days
i played a shit-ton of basketball back then too.. easily find me either at the pacifc beach rec, oceanside pier or san diego state arc.
i digress.. but yeah DHB has always been a favorite of mine.. i only stopped running it in 2007, as i ran out of RAWs. i stocked up on RAWs from
all the various pro-hormone shops of the day when DHB(aka 1-TEST) was banned.. places like avant, 1fast, ebay..

Dhb is not worth the pain. But if u insist on using it. U need a low bb%/higher oil ratio 200mg test to mix in the syringe with dhb. This is what worked for me. Also inject fuckin slow!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws