YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone have any obscure tips for DHB PIP?

I've tested before and asked if I could release here the answer was no

Was a negative result for that particular item
I released it else where and was told I had it out for sponsor , people saying I tainted the sample

That I didn't send a full vile well they're praying on the ignorant because you can't send a full vial to jano it would be illegal

But anyway my recommendation is for the website itself if they're doing that that's what they should do because essentially when the funds get low it's in a sensitive for people to donate more because there's accountability people are more likely to give them more donations

Interesting, my apologies if I came off as snarky I was not aware of that. I’m not defending a sponsor over anything let me make that clear, I’ve seen my fair share on here and I know full well there are sponsors currently operating which have been selling trash and going back on promises for years. But you have to keep in mind without sponsors there is no PM so if there is any doubt at all it shouldn’t be a surprise that it would go to their favor. It is what it is, believe me I’m sure the mods would love to tell more than a few sponsors to kick rocks because i know some them drive them crazy but it’s not feasible to run things that way. When you posted that test I’m sure the sponsor lost their minds and the mods had to deal with it and it’s not a good look to the other sponsors. But there have also been times where grievances were allowed to be out in the open, they don’t just get away with anything they want because they pay their dues. If you researched a sponsor well enough, which everyone should, then you would find it.

That being said a running tally wouldn’t be such a bad idea in the vain that it would compel people to donate more.

But I’ll tell you this much for what it’s worth as someone who has donated more than most to the testing in cash, product and logistics…..if the guys involved are taking a piece for their time, risk and effort I would not fault them for it one bit. In fact I would encourage them to do so and I hope they are. I have no idea if they are or if they’re not but if they came out and said it a lot of guys would lose their shit as they believe their piddly donation entitles them to do so and someone should work for them for free…..silly.

To been somewhat compensated is not a big deal I mean even if they're asking for gas money or a couple hours for their time or both

As long as it's not a full-time job $

Yeah and I'm not really sure if you can get sponsors to contribute to testing cuz they have to pay dues but in the new age that we live in everybody's adding fees for different things and knowing that they may be tested will hold them accountable as well from the bat because they're paying towards it themselves

Even if its $150 for initial setup and then maybe contributing like 10 20 or $30 a month based on how many sponsors we have maybe even less because there's a lot of sponsors and that pool of money plus donations for members are utilized for that task

I personally can't say that I thought any of this out or have a plan I'm just throwing a suggestions in general
But sponsors paying a little bit of money towards testing for the overall board I think that's a pretty cool idea as long as it's not too much it keeps everybody honest

I would be more than happy to pay $10 a month just for membership to this website and this forum

To been somewhat compensated is not a big deal I mean even if they're asking for gas money or a couple hours for their time or both

As long as it's not a full-time job $

Yeah and I'm not really sure if you can get sponsors to contribute to testing cuz they have to pay dues but in the new age that we live in everybody's adding fees for different things and knowing that they may be tested will hold them accountable as well from the bat because they're paying towards it themselves

Even if its $150 for initial setup and then maybe contributing like 10 20 or $30 a month based on how many sponsors we have maybe even less because there's a lot of sponsors and that pool of money plus donations for members are utilized for that task

I personally can't say that I thought any of this out or have a plan I'm just throwing a suggestions in general
But sponsors paying a little bit of money towards testing for the overall board I think that's a pretty cool idea as long as it's not too much it keeps everybody honest

I would be more than happy to pay $10 a month just for membership to this website and this forum

We’re going off on a different tangent now, I think the guys in charge have done a great job with it so far.

But regardless, I don’t think those are bad ideas but not really feasible as this is a public forum. 99% of the members wouldn’t be here if they had to put a CC down to pay half a dollar for it you can bet on that. Also sponsors have indeed contributed, some have actually donated sizable amounts. But if you forced them to do that I think you would lose most of them, this is going to sound cynical but most sponsors don’t want to be tested. That is not to say they are doing something wrong but just too many variables out of their control. You need to have more of a business mindset towards the whole thing instead of looking at it idealistically to determine what is feasible.

What you’re looking for it sounds like is a private forum.

Sounds similar to what Steroid Encyclopedia used to do….

Cage

I have a few questions?
1. are you homebrewing this or did you purchase it?
2. Do you know what size filter was used to filter it? .45um or .22um

Purchased it and no I’m sorry I don’t

Also the last couple weeks of injects the pip hasn’t been so bad, it’s there but not debilitating like before. Probably just getting used to it but other than to say that I’ve also been filling whatever space is left in the barrel with synthetine.

Purchased it and no I’m sorry I don’t
I have been experimenting with DHB now for about a year and have went through at least 100g trying to make it painless. You need to get a .22um filter and filter the gear. It will help tremendously. Mine I make is 100mg/ml and it’s painless

Also the last couple weeks of injects the pip hasn’t been so bad, it’s there but not debilitating like before. Probably just getting used to it but other than to say that I’ve also been filling whatever space is left in the barrel with synthetine.
That will help too but using the .22um filter will get rid of impurities missed my the .45um filter which is causing the pip

I have been experimenting with DHB now for about a year and have went through at least 100g trying to make it painless. You need to get a .22um filter and filter the gear. It will help tremendously. Mine I make is 100mg/ml and it’s painless

Name checks out!

Name checks out!
Yeah it’s my favorite anabolic of all time! Got pretty OCD with it and after a few years I have perfected it with just BA and BB. Today I pinned 3cc in my quad (sub-q) and no pain at all.

be careful man, I’m pretty sure synthetine is in sterile water? Mixing oil and water could lead to an infection

be careful man, I’m pretty sure synthetine is in sterile water? Mixing oil and water could lead to an infection
Sorry @JoeyDHB I meant to respond to -

That will help too but using the .22um filter will get rid of impurities missed my the .45um filter which is causing the pip
Are you still feeling your doses? Just thinking because the 22 filter is so much smaller that it will probably filter out all the undissolved dhb thus making it painless.

Use something other than DHB.

Are you still feeling your doses? Just thinking because the 22 filter is so much smaller that it will probably filter out all the undissolved dhb thus making it painless.
Yes - DHB requires a bit higher temp to be dissolved. I make sure the raws are completely dissolved and usually have it mixing for at least 20 minutes

Long time reader but I have never posted.

Recently I have taken up a DHB cycle, with Masteron and some test. I have never used DHB and I thought it would be something worth will to experiment with. I consider myself having a high pain tolerance and able to handle compounds very well. Truth be told, when I was reading about the PIP form DHB, I figured it was over stated and that most people where being a bitch.

All I have to say is when it comes to PIP, never, ever before have I hurt like that. LOL

Things like injectable orals, test suspension, or winstrol are cake for me. But DHB, fuck man did that hurt and scare me the first few times.

What I have found for me to make it actually usable and not that bad is this approach.

1) My DHB is 100mg/ml. Bilaterally inject 1ml of DHB with another ml of something else. Typically I will do 1ml DHB with 1ml Masteron or .5ml test. Just diluting the DHB it has worked wonders.

2) I always bilaterally inject. I like being even. I like to inject inside the muscle that is about to be worked. If I am training back that day, I will put it in each lat, then go train. If I am training arms, I will rotate between bis one week and tris the next week. Doing this route, I can handle 800mg a week without any issues.

This is most likely total brosicence but when I place it in the muscle that I am training that day, I feel by training it and the pump really helps clear out the oil and moves it around so it doesn't just ball up and sit there. I have significantly less PIP and the soreness the next day feels more like a muscle soreness not just sheer pain.

That is what has worked for me, where I actually can handle it. Still I have a muscle soreness, but it isn't anything manageable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws