over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone have cycle for pennies?

Wow I can't believe Animal was that fing bad!! I meant that cycle for pennies thread was his most golden posts and yet he did that with it??? Coughcoughjealousycoughcough! Lol He got pussy because back when I was making my own tne with his kit it was PAINFUL and always come out a creepy rust Orange color. I actually tossed it. A guy dazed joined with a simple kit to make test PROP and it was GREAT! BUT I started getting nasty messages saying I was a traitor etc and next thing I knew Dazed a great guy startrd getting BIG slack and was gone soon. I started to suspect he was being a prick and then after his last raid, I said screw it and left. I want to say all this shocks me but sadly it doesn't. Some here don't know me but I've been a trusted vet on all the big boards (elite, ssb, outlaw,iron addicts board, AB, IM, and now here, among others), for 11 years but after hearing all this animals was prob the only one if feel ashamed for being part of after hearing all these things. But he did have some brilliant articles, I gotta say that. But how he fcked with Dante makes me sick, because him and those other bros are nice guys in our cult.

that is it and please heed this line

I should of been a little more responsible with saying-those dosages are what I am seeing superheavies who have been around for a while doing.

because thats the truth....there were some big superheavies around here in so cal in the 90's (i think i wrote that in 1999) and alot of them were doing 1200 to 2000 mg of test in the offseason. Superheavy = 5'10 plus and 275 pounds plus in my book.

and two of the superheavy guys I outlined in hardcore muscle who were using up to 3300 mg of test a week

a) this one finally got his pro card....I think Phil knew...he started tearing tendons, never could put on the upper body size....huge legs though
b) the other is now dead from heart enlargement and a massive heart attack...in his 40's (if you want to be a really good detective there is a video around of my ex girlfriend handing him his trophy onstage)

PS...one more thing...you got to remember i wrote this post in response to seeing alot of guys just bombing away with stuff year round in high amounts and high dosages so this first post is in actuality a response to those guys.

dc do you know ppl who cycle their supplements this way but do not train dc style?..jw cause if so how do they like it..also not necessarily those dosages per say but just in general...thanks

Wow I can't believe Animal was that fing bad!! I meant that cycle for pennies thread was his most golden posts and yet he did that with it??? Coughcoughjealousycoughcough! Lol He got pussy because back when I was making my own tne with his kit it was PAINFUL and always come out a creepy rust Orange color. I actually tossed it. A guy dazed joined with a simple kit to make test PROP and it was GREAT! BUT I started getting nasty messages saying I was a traitor etc and next thing I knew Dazed a great guy startrd getting BIG slack and was gone soon. I started to suspect he was being a prick and then after his last raid, I said screw it and left. I want to say all this shocks me but sadly it doesn't. Some here don't know me but I've been a trusted vet on all the big boards (elite, ssb, outlaw,iron addicts board, AB, IM, and now here, among others), for 11 years but after hearing all this animals was prob the only one if feel ashamed for being part of after hearing all these things. But he did have some brilliant articles, I gotta say that. But how he fcked with Dante makes me sick, because him and those other bros are nice guys in our cult.

Yea dazed was a good guy and knowledge as per a chemical level....eons past Animal. That guys kits were raved about far and wide....so animal went after him hardcore too and there is alot of rumors about that situation (some that you can probably imagine as Dazed had some problems shortly after that)

Last edited:
Animal says he has aspergers, probably why he has problems interacting with people, even online. SEVERE problems. :D
Very smart in some ways though.

instynct I never cared for. Most of his stuff just sounds like BS to me. Wasn't he supposed to be a very top amateur competitor on the verge of turning pro? Would've loved to see a comp pic of him. Not to "out" him if anonymity is important to him, but just for my own curiosity.

DC
1. your conversation with mondo was awesome "the demand(recovery) and supply(food)" (coupled with AAS off-course) = NOS was one great eye-opener.

2. Intensity is finite, volume is finite...everything else is finite, the Load is INFINITE,

3. IMO DC training whole concept is based on getting continously stronger on KEY EXERCISES, he emphasis on having more than "52 growth phases in a year"

4. In order to grow you train the muscle with very high intensity and give enough recovery time so the muscle adapts and muscle growth,occurs.
we need as many as possible "growth phases"(damage/remodel/damage) and keep at it all year long.

5. A total of 5 worksets/w/o need no CNS drainage problem

6. His personal favourite rep range is 15 rp (8+4+3).....while you take 12 deep breaths before you move on to the rest pause part of the set.

7. As his trainees are already on a high protein-diet, and if the person encounters plateau the DC would do ask you to
a) re-evaluate diet
b) Increase dose
c) Change Exercise and become brutally strong on it.

Hey Dante,
A) what is your opinion on Pre-contest Training lets assume 24 weeks to contest.

B) please specify the type of diet you like during precontest ex carb cycle/ketogenic Diet etc

C) what should be the duration of prep for a guy like me with 278lbs @ 20% BF.

would appreciate your input

Dr Intensity

I lu dis shit :headbang:

regarding hormones.
say i'm using long estered test cyp and eq, and tren. if i do a 10 week blast/2 week cruise, or 8 week/2 week, would i not inject on the 2 week cruise? even tho the test and eq will still be at high levels in my system. the tren i wont use during the cruises.
this is gonna start my next blast. i been doing dc training and lovin it.
not to be off-topic, but hell, dante's reading, so your response would be awesome.

Last edited:

Were you on Fitnessboard with a screenname that had the initials S.B.?

True, he got irritated with Iron Addict and I and that we wouldnt bend to his "Im the dictator, only my opinion counts, agree with my (he was a bicyclist) opinion or else" personality and and god forbid if you got any kind of a following on his board....his ego could not deal with that...it was all about him or nothing........so he started editing my posts...started small at first and then he went ballistic and blocked me (and I believe Iron Addict) from the site and went on my account and posted nonsense. I have never seen anyone implode like that guy....he singlehandedly destroyed his site, ran off all the good members, went to other sites...got run off them....huge egotistical fights with (if i remember right) Pat Arnold, Bruce Knellar and on and on. I made that guy so much g'damn money as a draw its ridiculous...Iron Addict and I drew so many people to his site for a few years (my thread went to something like a million views in months)....and those people bought a TREMENDOUS amount of products (kits, supplements, etc) from Animal........( I would suspect sales plummetted like an anchor after he ran off all the good members and that lead to his downfall )....there was a guy who stood by him named Instynct999 and that guy was a great guy and I respected him even though I was puzzled that he stood by him for a while (he might have soured on him later....i just turned my back and left).

Yes, Animal lost his mind! Being a board owner is a business proposition... cannot belive business was the last thing on his mind when he went crazy. Haven't bought shit from him in years. Use to buy a lot there!

DLStryker

Last edited:
I've only been on this board for a little over a year, but I have tried to read every post I could find by DoggCrapp. When people talk about GH15 and his bible, I would say that Dante's posts should be compiled. When it comes down to training, diet, and supplements, Dante is second to none. We're lucky to have him on ProMuscle!

Agreed.

GH15= brings nothing new to the table....repeats the same few things over and over about a dozen different ways. He says nothing of value that you cant find 1000 other places and on top of that, the truth he does speak is interspersded with errors, exagerations, and sometimes lies.

Dante= an originator...critical thinker...intelligent...and worthwhile

True, he got irritated with Iron Addict and I and that we wouldnt bend to his "Im the dictator, only my opinion counts, agree with my (he was a bicyclist) opinion or else" personality and and god forbid if you got any kind of a following on his board....his ego could not deal with that...it was all about him or nothing........so he started editing my posts...started small at first and then he went ballistic and blocked me (and I believe Iron Addict) from the site and went on my account and posted nonsense. I have never seen anyone implode like that guy....he singlehandedly destroyed his site, ran off all the good members, went to other sites...got run off them....huge egotistical fights with (if i remember right) Pat Arnold, Bruce Knellar and on and on. I made that guy so much g'damn money as a draw its ridiculous...Iron Addict and I drew so many people to his site for a few years (my thread went to something like a million views in months)....and those people bought a TREMENDOUS amount of products (kits, supplements, etc) from Animal........( I would suspect sales plummetted like an anchor after he ran off all the good members and that lead to his downfall )....there was a guy who stood by him named Instynct999 and that guy was a great guy and I respected him even though I was puzzled that he stood by him for a while (he might have soured on him later....i just turned my back and left).

Rest in Peace Iron Addict, one of the few people ("gurus") in this game that I have really thought of as a mentor. I have learned so many things from him and without his guidance I would have been half the bodybuilder I am today. May god bless his soul. Wesley was a selfless man, I remember like it was yesterday that I heard his voice...guy can talk your ear off!

Don't know how that pertains to this thread, but yea...

i have nothing against GH-15, and i have read his posts (several)
GH-15 writes the stuff, which has already been discussed, very common stuff, i think all intermediates to advanced athletes are well versed with that stuff. The only good thing is that the newbies get the "awareness" which is important.

however, an advanced BB like FLEX lewis or Warren Branch or anyone who would want have a back as great as joel stubbs or Ronnie Coleman, what kind of advice would get them that supernatural Latismuss Dorsi, along with Kai GREENE`s Conditioning @ (08) Arnold Classic where his rear (contracted lats) had those "finger like" projections. (which he himself cannot get it right these days.)

What should Markus Ruhl do get the same extreme "REAR SIDE CONDITIONING"? WHERE AS kai greene will never be able to achieve the upper pectoral size of Markus Ruhl? huh! it ain`t about Trenbolone acetateolina, or Masteronlina.

PHIL HEATH the CURRENT MR OLYMPIA has no foundation....but Schwarzenegger and Serge nubert had it, now on what basis can any one claim such theory?

*** sorry B-Boy ur a great guy with an awesome physique, bro but your mentor is a little....;)

Dr Intensity

Last edited:
Bboy or any of gh15 pupils. any idea why he chose dante and mike arnold as his nemesis ?

Mike is a friend of mine, he has a very good insight, NOW when he posts his STUFF, he gets accused of having ...aaa...a..a..a... what?----what does mike want man!? Nothing!

he taught me so much {absolutely free} that i cannot repay back, it would cost bout 10 grands...sorry mike:p if i had gone to "HANY RHOMBOD, or OSCAR, for the same matter. I became 274 @ 15% body fat @ 5 feet 8 inches form being 194-6 @ 5-6% BF in the Last 3 years, Mike was extremely helpful, not only with providing a so called "PROTOCOL" hmmmm! but, he is a Motivator too = great human being too.

I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN DANTE TRUDEL POSTS----false information, has he ever done that?

Every DAMN thing all info(exercise, exercise rotation, recovery food, supplements, super supplementation, stretching aspect OF HIS DC training.....is out...........FOR FREE.......

he is all about eating food, lifting heavy weights,-- in a progressive manner for as long as it takes to be growing up to the bodybuilder you want to be,

He is about being realistic to a newbie with 16 inch arms @ 5 feet 11 inches about becoming TROY ALVES in 3 months with 19.5-20 inch arms.;)

These days he talks about staying healthy all year long with (responsible AAS doses,) and still being able to be THE BEST the person`s GENETICS can be.

TALKS ABOUT- secondary hypogonadism treatment in BODY-BUILDERS
PROPHYLACTIC DRUG/SUPPLEMENT ADMINISTRATION,
---SLEEP APNOEA and cardiac pathology etc.

He prolly DOES NOT KNOW that if a newbie bodybuilder who turned into TROY ALVES in three months.....and he does`nt tell the secret of using Trenboloni acetatoni @ 1000mg and combating those trenboloni sides with masteroni.....DAMN YOU!!!

HE talks about HIS WAYS OF BECOMING A BODYBUILDER. that`s it! I don`t think he hates phil heath (Mr Olympia with no FOUNDATION!).

Last edited:
Animal was a strange guy indeed. I remember trying to converse with him and just being yelled at...lol Always thought the guy seemed like he was on Amphetamines of some kind. It definetely would explain his behaviour. Plus he would make mention of amphetamines here and there in some of his writings.

Lol the 'rave list'

http ://www. elitefitness. com/bodybuilding/steroids/9765.html

Animal was a tool. I know many that he edited their posts on his board, and like DC said, he single-handedly ruined that board. He's been banned from probably every board in exisistence at least 2-5x each. It was a total case of letting one's ego ruin everything. I remember even at EF in the early 2000's he'd call his wife names and how he didn't care what happened to her and stuff...I think when he was raided during that GHB episode, and he was in Europe. Yeah, and he was like a buck-eighty and a bicyclist. His pic was planted on all the boards, and up until that point, he was telling people he was some huge MF'r.

Anybody remember his "Rave List" on EF back in 1997?

LOL, those were good times, his ego really started to grow for the worse each year that passed. I remember he and duchaine going at it during that period in the 90's, but anybody that knows anything about animal knows that arguing with him is a lost cause. After awhile, Dan just ignored him. Dazed's kits were so much better than his, and he was a good guy to have around, a great asset.

Back before vbulletin you could log on as any name you wanted, and we used to post as "ANIMAL" on EF to fuck with him, and he would get so mad, it was funny. LOL:D

instynct I never cared for. Most of his stuff just sounds like BS to me.

I have had great experiences with some of the rare stuff he comes up with. I have gotten what I call very visible results from some of his products. His energy caps are outstanding, his fat burning supplements work incredibly well, and he even has natural substances that help you gain muscle mass. Not like steroids, but completely healthy and good for a couple pounds of real muscle. I always look forward to trying whatever he releases, it has all been great stuff in my experience.

I have had great experiences with some of the rare stuff he comes up with. I have gotten what I call very visible results from some of his products. His energy caps are outstanding, his fat burning supplements work incredibly well, and he even has natural substances that help you gain muscle mass. Not like steroids, but completely healthy and good for a couple pounds of real muscle. I always look forward to trying whatever he releases, it has all been great stuff in my experience.

Wheres he as of now? Site wise I mean

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311