over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Hiding use from Spouse?

Achilles-reborn

Registered
I know this probably is not a good Idea but my wife is dead set against me going back on again. I tried to respect that and consulted with some of the more experienced members on the board for PCT and everything seemed to be ok.

8 weeks after I got blood work done and my test level was in the Low 300s. To me that's terrible but I said, I can live with that; at least it’s in the normal range. Months later I start to feel horrible, I can’t force myself to go in the gym; sex drive goes from not wanting it to barely being able to get through it. My weight jumps up 20 Pounds of fat and I'm miserable

I go back to the Doctor and get BW and my levels are now below 200 but the Doctor wont to anything because I'm under 30 years old.

So I'm trying to respect her wishes and do the right thing but now this low test is causing my marriage other problems and she won’t budge on it. This is a deal breaker for her.

I love my wife and I've tried to educate her but it’s like talking to a brick wall. I'm not sure I can go through life feeling like this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I fought and argued to try PH's and after that went well I made my ole lady watch Bigger Stronger Faster, and she was still worried about roid rage and all the BS, but after the first few weeks the only problem she had was my raging libidio, LOL.

But my sense of well being went up, had an all around better attitude, felt like a teenager again, and of course the crazy sex drive. Actually since my last cycle she's asked when I start the next :D

Tell her you just want to do a test run and if she says no absolutely positively don't let her do nuttin :D

My wife job could be at rist if she knows about of condones my use so i keep it from her , she sees and knows nothing about who what when and wear i take anything.
that said she would have to be blind ,crippled and crazy to not know , but the fact that she has never seen it or never heard me talk about using it is in her favor.

I have talked to several doctors about HRT and argued with them about the side over and over , i even had a cardiologest keep track of my labs before during and post cycle to prove that when not "overly" abused and proper precautions are taken its not as harfull as alot of over the counter shit

In my opinion, if steroid use is a "deal breaker" it's not a serious enough relationship to worry about.
Honestly if steroids are the worst thing you do she's lucky. Low test sucks and has health risks of it's own. I hid it from my girl for a long time because she had some pretty strong opinions about the "type of guy" who uses steroids. I got fed up and told her; This is what I do, this is why... take it or leave it. She took it.

Well We have been married for 8 years with 2 kids. I'm pretty sure we passed the "serious" mark but I appreciate your opinion and it may have to come to that.

Why not try to find a doc that will put you on hrt?

Yes, I agree you have passed the "serious" test. :rolleyes:

With T levels below 200 it should NOT be hard to find a legitimate doctor to put you on HRT. That might satisfy your wife. And if you arent satisfied with HRT, I would bet you could supplement it with an occassional blast and remain under the spousal radar.

My wife knows I am on HRT from one of my old MD friends who owns a clinic. She doesnt know that I also support PM Board Sponsors. :cool:

Last edited:
bro, go to a urologist with your blood results, complain of fatigue, erectile issues, etc. you will be on trt most likely that day. just be sure to find a "choice" doctor. what i mean by that is one who will give you the choice of T delivery, ie gels, creams, implants, injections, etc. most will want you to take creams, but tell them you have kids are are dead set on not transfering the creams onto there skin.

fuck the family doctor, they typically dont understand or want to be bothered with this shit. they are there for colds, flu, and to get a referals thats about it.

serious, seek a good uro, it might take 2, 3 different visits to diff doctors but once you find one you are set for life.

You've never actually stated WHAT her objection was. If it is that steroids are a schedule III narcotic that could illicit a visit from the DEA to your door, guns drawn, then can you blame her?? It would be like saying "well honey, because of our money troubles I was thinking about cooking up some meth in the kitchen, are ya with me?".
Now, on the other hand, if it's because of how you may have acted the last time you wer on and she didn't like that- you still can't really blame her, right? She might fear what effect it could have on the kids. it 's really hard to say without knowing the objection.
Personally, I can't begin to imagine trying to hide my use from my wife, but then we both feel as though I have had positive effects too numerous to be ignored- the LEAST of which is the increased musculature (though, sadly, that was the original goal).
Bottom line, IMHO, your wife is SUPPOSED to be your life partner, for better of for worse, yada, yada, and if she thinks you are her perfect mate, low T and all, you might think long and hard about that.

I know this probably is not a good Idea but my wife is dead set against me going back on again. I tried to respect that and consulted with some of the more experienced members on the board for PCT and everything seemed to be ok.

8 weeks after I got blood work done and my test level was in the Low 300s. To me that's terrible but I said, I can live with that; at least it’s in the normal range. Months later I start to feel horrible, I can’t force myself to go in the gym; sex drive goes from not wanting it to barely being able to get through it. My weight jumps up 20 Pounds of fat and I'm miserable

I go back to the Doctor and get BW and my levels are now below 200 but the Doctor wont to anything because I'm under 30 years old.

So I'm trying to respect her wishes and do the right thing but now this low test is causing my marriage other problems and she won’t budge on it. This is a deal breaker for her.

I love my wife and I've tried to educate her but it’s like talking to a brick wall. I'm not sure I can go through life feeling like this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

youre right about educating her...explain to her how hormones work..and inmediately get on TRT ...whether she likes it or not

and bro i think you already know the answer. you said it was a deal breaker for her, so dont push your luck. why risk your marriage and childrens future over illegal drugs.

so you can do one of two things, get it prescribed by a doctor, for legit reasons. OR you can hide it, do it discretely. just make sure you dont leave any evidence around the house, and hope you never arrested bc of it.

if you need help finding a doctor for TRT, PM me and i will tell you exactly what to do, best of all if you have insurance its covered by a copay.

I agree with BigSport... go on TRT. At this point, you clearly have a medical problem that needs to be dealt with. If your wife doesn't want to let you to take care of your medical problem then she doesn't truly love you and you should let her go. You can't be with someone that wants to harm your health.

My wife knows I am on HRT from one of my old MD friends who owns a clinic. She doesnt know that I also support PM Board Sponsors. :cool:

How do you manage to hide it from your wife? My girlfriend and I share practically everything... I don't know how or where I would hide ANYTHING from her.

Last edited:
Mine doesnt care, she actually sees it as part of the bodybuilding world and culture (which it is), its not like im smoking crack out of a lightbulb in the bathroom or something.

I think if many gf/wives knew more about it and NOT just hear it used as a "scapegoat" in the media, they might be more open to it.

but im a pretty liberal person, i believe if you can be responsible w any outlet you have (moderation is always keY), it should not bother others, as long as your a productive person in society.

Thanks Guys

A lot of good advice here, I appreciate everyone chiming in. I think HRT is probably my best option. I just need to find a doctor that does'nt discriminate against my age & is willing to treat a legit Illness.

To answer some of your questions; it's not an issue of being Illegal or me acting like an ass.

This is a woman who is gorgeous and is use to being the center of attention & she didnt like me in the gym 6 days a week and flipped when I started getting attention from other women.

Now that I type it, it sounds pretty damn rediculous me suffering over something that petty.:mad:

I don't think anyone should be hiding anything from their spouse or I be questioning why I'm with them doing what I'm doing.

Bro my wife flipped out the first time I had that shit in the house. I was actually home brewing some Fina. After explaining to her the reality of competing in shows and why I use it she understood. Does she support it? Probably not but she loves me no matter what. Regardless if there is peps in the fridge and supps in the cabinet. One thing I can tell you is that if she says it a deal breaker then get off and dont risk it. I told my wife that at any time she felt they where effecting our marriage let me know and I will stop. The first thing you need to do is make her understand what it is and why you do it. Good luck.

A lot of good advice here, I appreciate everyone chiming in. I think HRT is probably my best option. I just need to find a doctor that does'nt discriminate against my age & is willing to treat a legit Illness.

To answer some of your questions; it's not an issue of being Illegal or me acting like an ass.

This is a woman who is gorgeous and is use to being the center of attention & she didnt like me in the gym 6 days a week and flipped when I started getting attention from other women.

Now that I type it, it sounds pretty damn rediculous me suffering over something that petty.:mad:

wow seriously, i could never put up with a woman like that. to each his own i guess.

This is a very bad signal… unless you are giving her valid reasons to feel this insecure with your relationship.

My GF was like that until we watched bigger,faster, stronger together

My wife always thought I was just a big swole fuck with a attitude
.and she busted in the restroom door since I was in there a while,nosey I guess ,any ways I had a 23 g sticking outta my glute,as it startled me,i almost boke the pin off in me,my response was quick,its b12 baby.as she bought ,i quickly ran around and got some b12 that I didnt need,but knowing she would soon want to see the shit..lol ,it worked .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws