over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone know anything about Big A ?

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am curious as to how things worked out for the man. I really liked him as a person and I am concerned as to how things ended up working out for him. You can Pm me if that is a better way of dealing with this question. I miss him being around and I worried about if he is OK.......

Many of us here are wondering the same thing bro.

Maybe IronMike can update us.

xcel

BigA

Doing well now, will be back here in full force in July. He got jumped by two aborigines and they broke his jaw, but he is healing nicely and will be here soon.

Phil are you serious? Of all people, they jump a big-ass bodybuilder? BigA has had a rough stretch. I think of him often and good to hear things are better. Really looking forward to his return.

Yes Mike, it really sucked how it went down.

I will let him tell you all. All I can say is that BigA is a lot tougher than I could ever imagine myself being.

MikeS said:
Phil are you serious? Of all people, they jump a big-ass bodybuilder? BigA has had a rough stretch. I think of him often and good to hear things are better. Really looking forward to his return.

thats exactly who punks go after to look like a badass.

I got batted out by some lil punk ass bitch who was barely 20 and maybe 170lbs with rocks in his pockets @ 6 feet+.

At the time I was 240 5'8 with abs showin...

man that sucks brook, i remember when you came to the boards and told your story. what ever happened with the dude that hit you? i hope he gets his fuckin ass nailed in the pin..lol

Later and good luck with the recovery,

Todd

Got Juice said:
man that sucks brook, i remember when you came to the boards and told your story. what ever happened with the dude that hit you? i hope he gets his fuckin ass nailed in the pin..lol

Later and good luck with the recovery,

Todd

Yea ive been jumped 2x in the past year by the same gang, glad im out of detroit, hope hes well soon

17 years, more then I ever thought he'd ever get. Got attempted murder for hitting me several times with a bat while I was already lights out.

Civil suit is already locked and won. I find out the family's offer in a few hours to settle outta court ottherwise a court tells me what Im entitled to.

He'll be fine soon. Tough time and in his state they just generally like to fuck with people, and, sadly, they can. Can tie you up in court for years, make your life hell... poor bloke.

And a tough bugger, especially for one so pretty! IronMike

Welcome to the police state of America.

But like you said, and from people I know and my own experiences, the old chiche 'whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger' is the fucking truth.

BrooklynJuice said:
Welcome to the police state of America.
He lives in Australia!

xcel

BigA told me in detail about his legal troubles (not the current ones) a couple years ago. Believe me-Austrailia is no picnic; at least as bad as the police state we suffer here.

This shit with BigAs extended incarceration reminds me much of what Sup1 endured here. Makes me sick to see 2 of my best buddies on the net live these horrors.

Phil-thanks for the update.

Whoa.

Big A just needs to get this in his past so he can live a normal life again.
The "justice" system sometimes really sucks.

Iron mike or anyone ? Are you saying that Big A is in jail ? Did he get jumped in jail? If he is looked up , can we contact him ? Is his girl and cats OK? [ I know he loved them alot] Is he ok finacially , I know he was loaded , but shit change in a hurry? Does he need anything? Please Pm if this is sensitive for open forum. I just really liked the man.......quality person. Shares many of my same ideals.

Regardless I hope and pray that everthing comes out better for this man. He's always been cool towards me!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131