over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many use T3 bulking

cnock

Registered
Wondering how many use T3 while bulking in the offseason. Ive read articles saying it has a synergetic effect when on gear as it supposedly helps partition food even better. Wondering if it has any truth and if it would be worth it to use offseason outside of just keeping you leaner.

Never tried this myself but I would imagine if you did try it to run it at a super low dose. But i would just rather do some cardio in the morning everyday

Wondering how many use T3 while bulking in the offseason. Ive read articles saying it has a synergetic effect when on gear as it supposedly helps partition food even better. Wondering if it has any truth and if it would be worth it to use offseason outside of just keeping you leaner.

Avoid messing with your thyroid at all costs. T3 while trying to put on size? Thats a an oxymoronic principle if you think about it. Im not bashing you by the way because you are asking a question about something you are hoping to get feedback on.

The first mistake most make is using the excuse of having an off-season to make daily trips to a fastfood joint and then they get their bodyfat waaay too high. If you are going to compete then you shouldnt be even thinking about having to use something like T3 in the off season. I know what you are asking about the whole nutrient repartitioning aspect but if you are not eating loads of crap and are training hard then thats going to take care of itself.

One thing I just have to mention is that this isnt rocket science. Guys need to stop looking for the magic bullet so to speak and just fucking train hard. People spend far too much time on the boards and everything else looking for short cuts or trade secrets that just dont exist. If you can think about the times where you were not exposed to the internet or magazines all the time and you just trained your ass off, well for me that is, were some of the best gains I ever got. No magic tricks just eat, train, and then repeat.

Avoid messing with your thyroid at all costs. T3 while trying to put on size? Thats a an oxymoronic principle if you think about it. Im not bashing you by the way because you are asking a question about something you are hoping to get feedback on.

The first mistake most make is using the excuse of having an off-season to make daily trips to a fastfood joint and then they get their bodyfat waaay too high. If you are going to compete then you shouldnt be even thinking about having to use something like T3 in the off season. I know what you are asking about the whole nutrient repartitioning aspect but if you are not eating loads of crap and are training hard then thats going to take care of itself.

One thing I just have to mention is that this isnt rocket science. Guys need to stop looking for the magic bullet so to speak and just fucking train hard. People spend far too much time on the boards and everything else looking for short cuts or trade secrets that just dont exist. If you can think about the times where you were not exposed to the internet or magazines all the time and you just trained your ass off, well for me that is, were some of the best gains I ever got. No magic tricks just eat, train, and then repeat.

not at all bro, for many it increases appetite, helps them add mass while staying lean, and helps partition food better as cnock had said. Off season cardio with a little t3 may surprise you :p

Never used to bulk but have seen over and over people using around 25mcg helps increase protein synthesis.

not at all bro, for many it increases appetite, helps them add mass while staying lean, and helps partition food better as cnock had said. Off season cardio with a little t3 may surprise you :p

Have you done it? How many times have you competed? Please enlighten me because if you are going to hit the stage (many people here dont compete so if thats you then by all means do what you like) this is a VERY bad idea.

I like a low dose of 25-37.5mcg daily when bulking on GH if im using more than 6iu's Gh per day. Its pretty damn hard to shut down your thyroid. I personally think using T3 longer at lower doses is much safer than short term high doses. Ramping is very important. Ramping down is more important. Esp if your using more than 25mcg daily.

lol so you want to call bs on what i said since i dont compete? Pretty pathetic if you ask me, i never said it was the healthiest thing to do but neither is the bbing lifestyle in general. By the way there are competitors that use it offseason, am i going to give you a list of names and when they competed and how they did....no. The thread starter asked a question i replied with what I know.

The best condition I was ever in, was when I took Tren, Test, Masterone and 50mcg of T3 a day... This was several years ago.

My diet wasn't super clean, but the calories were sufficient... I had a very lean physique and was very heavy. I got comments daily from co-workers.

That being said... I dunno if it was the T3 or the Tren that did it..

first post from long time lurcker...i have thing about t3 and its bad undeserved rep..try as you might some peps just dont listen to all the latest evidence about how it wont f*** you up..had lots abuse on other boards from sayin how good it is long term small dose for good solid mass...
(coupled with anabolics.and growth if poss)...

lol so you want to call bs on what i said since i dont compete? Pretty pathetic if you ask me, i never said it was the healthiest thing to do but neither is the bbing lifestyle in general. By the way there are competitors that use it offseason, am i going to give you a list of names and when they competed and how they did....no. The thread starter asked a question i replied with what I know.

My pet peeve is people giving info on something they have no first hand expeirence with. I never called BS but maybe I should have. I dont care what people do to themselves but in my opinion its (T3) a bad idea. Learn some manners kid.

It's unnecessary - you can stay lean and grow with diet (and other hormone) manipulations just fine.

If you're using high dose GH that would be a different thing but I don't think high dose GH is necessary either.

Thanks guys for the feed back. Im not looking for a magic pill as i stay pretty lean all year and would never eat fast food anyhow. Just wondering if it would be worth it and how common it was. I was really interested in the food partitioning part as an article i read made it sound interesting. I just wanted to come in super hard my next show and was wondering if it was real common practice.

Best post I have read, amen to you AWN2004, this is what good advise is all about.

never heard of that.... T3 usually eats muscle!!

do a google search on T3 and protein synthesis you will be amazed how much credible info there is.See this is a typical example of the internet.People don't go out and research compounds on their own.They heard Johnny doe said T3 is for cutting with clen and it is gospel.When in fact it can be used for that in high doses,but what does it do do at normal or slightly elevated levels in the endocrine system?

Last edited:

So you contest the claim that many good bodybuilders have used thyroid hormones in the off-season with what they think is great results? Thyroid hormones have been used for many decades by some legendary bodybuilders, both on and off season.

"No magic tricks just eat, train, and then repeat."

So you are you against steroid use too? Because it reads like that to me.

It's one thing to say it doesn't work that well in your opinion or experience, or say it's "unnecessary" like Shelby says, and another thing to say this idea is an "oxymoron" like you say. Thyroid hormones can increase protein synthesis. It's not necessary but then again GH isn't necessary, insulin isn't necessary, and steroids aren't necessary either.

So you contest the claim that many good bodybuilders have used thyroid hormones in the off-season with what they think is great results? Thyroid hormones have been used for many decades by some legendary bodybuilders, both on and off season.

"No magic tricks just eat, train, and then repeat."

So you are you against steroid use too? Because it reads like that to me.

It's one thing to say it doesn't work that well in your opinion or experience, or say it's "unnecessary" like Shelby says, and another thing to say this idea is an "oxymoron" like you say. Thyroid hormones can increase protein synthesis. It's not necessary but then again GH isn't necessary, insulin isn't necessary, and steroids aren't necessary either.

Here is the point I'm trying to make...if there is a point to all of this. For one I need to keep in mind that not everyone on this board competes. For me personaly, my goals revolve around those of bettering myself everytime I step on stage. Some things seem very backwards to me in terms of use when there is really no need. When I say the theory is "oxymoronic" it's not a shot at anyone or me shouting at the top of my lungs that there is no way in hell that can't be true, but just the way I look at things. If you are using "XYZ" in the off-season and eating well, do you really need that? If you boost your thyroid output, or the increase the coversion of your thyroid hormones, yes you are going to get an increase in nutrient uptake and protein synthesis. So when it comes to time to diet, what does that mean? Do you stop the use of T3? I'd venture to say that you would have to up the dose or at least continue the use of it. I'd hate to be shackled to use of a thyroid drug almost year round. Thats my thought process behind this. If youre not competing, whats the point? Now I know many will say how backward that way of thinking is. I know guys who are not competing who just want to add muscle and look good that are using AAS and thats their own decision and I'm the last one to judge that choice. From my own personal experience on stage and off and being around this industry for many years, I just don't see the need for such use. All of this is risky and I'm fully aware of that, regardless of whatever it is you take. Sometimes I get the impression, and call me crazy for thinking this way, but waaaaay too many guys do things without sticking to a plan for a long period of time and respecting the process. I used to go into detail why I don't agree with a certain theory or practice and now I just state what I believe and it comes off harsh at times. It's just my opinion. Nobody is wrong and nobody is right but for me I wouldn't do it.

Last edited:
Here is the point I'm trying to make...if there is a point to all of this. For one I need to keep in mind that not everyone on this board competes. For me personaly, my goals revolve around those of bettering myself everytime I step on stage. Some things seem very backwards to me in terms of use when there is really no need. When I say the theory is "oxymoronic" it's not a shot at anyone or me shouting at the top of my lungs that there is no way in hell that can't be true, but just the way I look at things. If you are using "XYZ" in the off-season and eating well, do you really need that? If you boost your thyroid output, or the increase the coversion of your thyroid hormones, yes you are going to get an increase in nutrient uptake and protein synthesis. So when it comes to time to diet, what does that mean? Do you stop the use of T3? I'd venture to say that you would have to up the dose or at least continue the use of it. I'd hate to be shackled to use of a thyroid drug almost year round. Thats my thought process behind this. If youre not competing, whats the point? Now I know many will say how backward that way of thinking is. I know guys who are not competing who just want to add muscle and look good that are using AAS and thats their own decision and I'm the last one to judge that choice. From my own personal experience on stage and off and being around this industry for many years, I just don't see the need for such use. All of this is risky and I'm fully aware of that, regardless of whatever it is you take. Sometimes I get the impression, and call me crazy for thinking this way, but waaaaay too many guys do things without sticking to a plan for a long period of time and respecting the process. I used to go into detail why I don't agree with a certain theory or practice and now I just state what I believe and it comes off harsh at times. It's just my opinion. Nobody is wrong and nobody is right but for me I wouldn't do it.

I can respect that but your first post seemed a little different. I am by no means claiming anything other than this. Can t3 be used off season effectively? Absolutely. Is it strickly a cutting drug? Absolutely not. Is it a good idea to use t3 off season for the small help that it may offer? Probably not. I hope you can see my point here.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws