over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 Overdose

Any chance it was peptide pros? I had the same thing with their T3, I grabbed some while waiting on a shipment from a vendor here (my fault, I didn’t time my order well) and it was significantly overdosed.

Took me almost a week to realize it, and from there I was weak/racing heart for another week or so until it calmed down.

Zero fun lol

Any chance it was peptide pros? I had the same thing with their T3, I grabbed some while waiting on a shipment from a vendor here (my fault, I didn’t time my order well) and it was significantly overdosed.

Took me almost a week to realize it, and from there I was weak/racing heart for another week or so until it calmed down.

Zero fun lol

Nah, MA Research.

Maybe I'll try it again with an oral syringe and starting way low but idk lol. Even if the dose was double the label I wouldn't have expected to have that sort of response.

Should have some from AA soon, probably just use that to hold me over until my international pack arrives.

Nah, MA Research.

Maybe I'll try it again with an oral syringe and starting way low but idk lol. Even if the dose was double the label I wouldn't have expected to have that sort of response.

Should have some from AA soon, probably just use that to hold me over until my international pack arrives.
Might be worth flagging this to Mike, he seems like the kind of guy who’d want know to fix it

Might be worth flagging this to Mike, he seems like the kind of guy who’d want know to fix it

Eh, I didn't intend to bring him into it on the board but it was guessed pretty quickly lol so whatever.

I emailed him on Sunday and haven't heard back yet.

Eh, I didn't intend to bring him into it on the board but it was guessed pretty quickly lol so whatever.

I emailed him on Sunday and haven't heard back yet.
The Problem is chemical in nature.

T3, or triiodothyronine, is a thyroid hormone that is not very water soluble. This means it has difficulty dissolving in water on its own. Even vigerously shaking it before consuming your dose will never lead to accurate dosing.

Care to guess why there is no liquid T3/T4 pharmaceutical product ;-)? Hint: It is lipid soluble.

Maybe @ickapeck can chime in with some more chemical knowledge.

You could make a solution, but it would need some more trickery to make it remain a stable solution. For examples, Liposomes are used for this (e.g. a lot of supplements use this, like Liposomal Glutathione or Liposomal Curcumin).

Bonus Question: Guess why research chems. don't use this method ;-)

T3, or triiodothyronine, is a thyroid hormone that is not very water soluble. This means it has difficulty dissolving in water on its own. Even vigerously shaking it before consuming your dose will never lead to accurate dosing.

Care to guess why there is no liquid T3/T4 pharmaceutical product ;-)? Hint: It is lipid soluble.

You could make a solution, but it would need some more trickery to make it remain a stable solution. For examples, Liposomes are used for this (e.g. a lot of supplements use this, like Liposomal Glutathione or Liposomal Curcumin).

In Europe there're pharmaceutical T3 and T4 products in liquid form...but they're NOT water based indeed.
They use Glycerol.

And T3 is one of those things that really needs to be accurately dosed. Very low margin for error.

I did not realize it was possible to “overdose” on t3

You realize pro BB’ers use upwards of 200mcg a day?

Personally I’ve used 125mcg a day weeks on end show prep

Never a problem at all and that was stacked with 200 mcg clen per day

Good luck to you and your health
Care to expand on this a bit? Why does everyone say "anything over 37.5mcg is going to eat your muscle and make you look worse"? Is there any truth to this?

Care to expand on this a bit? Why does everyone say "anything over 37.5mcg is going to eat your muscle and make you look worse"? Is there any truth to this?
Bro……
I’ve placed on the podium at NPC Nationals. 198 pounds on stage shredded.
Off season weight a lean 228.
So I’m gonna vote no …. I ran 125mcg t3 for 8+ weeks with Clen coming in to the show

Don’t be a fool and listen to all that pussy bro science and heresay

Get hardcore and push the envelope for yourself and see what happens

Not sure why anyone would suspend ANYTHING in water or even think anyone else would.

Take your pick. Suspend whatever you want, I’ve been doing it for years.

Doesn’t matter if the material is soluble or not. Its a suspension not a solution.

If on enough gear and eating enough protein you'll be fine. Maybe a little flat over 50-75mcg. Everyone is different. I've gone as high as 200mcg (1mch per lbs) and didn't loose mucle.

It is soluble in DMSO and in 1M NaOH solution. If you freeze DMSO solution though it will participate. Take a look on t3 profile on sigma aldrich. The solution is used for cell cultures though

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws