over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 Overdose

derzwerg

Newbies
So, I seem to have taken way to much T3 this weekend... I had been using Tiromel. Initially at 25mcg per day, then 50, and just last week increased to 75.

I've never felt anything from it. I check my rhr and blood pressure frequently and haven't noticed any real change. Blood pressure stays around 120/65 and rhr is upper 60s, low 70s.

Unfortunately, I had an international pack get lost and was in a pinch. So I ordered some suspension from a well regarded research chem site.

I had been dosing 50mcg morning, 25 late afternoon. So Saturday morning I finish off my Tiromel and then in the afternoon I take .25mL suspension. 100mcg per mL, .25 should be 25mcg yeah?

As I'm falling asleep I notice my heart rate is pretty rapid. But I just shrugged it off, next morning I decided to "play it safe" and just did another 25 instead of the usual 50. And oh boy this is when the fun starts.

An hour or two later I'm feeling real bad. Kept getting lightheaded, shaking, somewhat disoriented... Everything you'd expect from a T3 overdose. Blood pressure was like 160/80 and rhr was 120 😬

In hindsight, maybe I should have went to the hospital but I took some propranolol and rode it out.

So... At this point I'm wondering if I should follow up with a doctor? Or if there's a possibility of some manner of lasting damage done? My rhr and blood pressure are still elevated 2.5 days later, sitting at 130/75 and 80-90bpm... I'm thinking I should be in the clear by now but idk. I feel mostly fine aside from some chest tightness... But maybe that's just in my head. I've been paranoid about anything that might feel a little "off"

Well you could try the infamous carnitine approach.

Well you could try the infamous carnitine approach.
Funny enough, it does seem to have a good use case for this

If you google L Carnitine thyroid storm, there’s some interesting info.

Liquid is pretty much fool proof to dose, much more accurate then pills (unless pharm)

Did you just not feel anything from your 75mcg and up the dose till you did? To me that sounds more reasonable here.

Should be fine off one dose

Funny enough, it does seem to have a good use case for this

If you google L Carnitine thyroid storm, there’s some interesting info.
That was kinda the purpose of suggestion.

Thanks guys, wish I'd thought of that this weekend! I have a bunch of injectable and had just heard about T3 and carnitine but it just didn't occur to me.

Liquid is pretty much fool proof to dose, much more accurate then pills (unless pharm)

Did you just not feel anything from your 75mcg and up the dose till you did? To me that sounds more reasonable here.

Should be fine off one dose

Nah bro, like I said I took one 25mcg dose Saturday around 4pm and was definitely feeling it at like 11pm. Woke up around 7am and took another 25 and then it went downhill fast.

I have more Tiromel on the way and ordered more T3 suspension from a more "mainstream" source to hold me over. I'm just tossing the stuff I have, no way I'm trying it again lol

I did not realize it was possible to “overdose” on t3

You realize pro BB’ers use upwards of 200mcg a day?

Personally I’ve used 125mcg a day weeks on end show prep

Never a problem at all and that was stacked with 200 mcg clen per day

Good luck to you and your health

The propranolol was a smart idea IMO. Glad you had it around. I’m sure it helped at least a little.

Definitely helped, got my heart rate back down to the 90s and I felt so much better. Seemed to be the go to in some case studies I read so I'm really glad I had it on hand.

I did not realize it was possible to “overdose” on t3

You realize pro BB’ers use upwards of 200mcg a day?

Personally I’ve used 125mcg a day weeks on end show prep

Never a problem at all and that was stacked with 200 mcg clen per day

Good luck to you and your health

Yes, I've seen some very high doses. I actually started taking it after reading a Big A post from like twenty years ago where it was tapered up to like 150 I think.

So, I'm just assuming whatever I used was way over dosed. I mean, I shook the bottle each time so I can't think of any other reason. Especially since I've been on Tiromel for 8 weeks without issue.

Throw away the suspension and only use the pharma T3 in the future. It is cheap, why fiddle around with research chem crap.

Pharma is not always a guarantee when it comes to T3. A quick browse via google "steroid forums" will show various threads with some test results of Tiromel and others coming in underdosed. The one that comes to mind immediately was showing 16mcg in a 25mcg tablet.

I am assuming the liquid T3 being referenced is MA Research, which is far from research chem crap. I do feel it pack a punch myself but no different than if I simply bumped my pharma T3 dose by 1-2 pills.

you'll be fine lol

Thanks man lmao I'm sure plenty here have been through worse

Pharma is not always a guarantee when it comes to T3. A quick browse via google "steroid forums" will show various threads with some test results of Tiromel and others coming in underdosed. The one that comes to mind immediately was showing 16mcg in a 25mcg tablet.

I am assuming the liquid T3 being referenced is MA Research, which is far from research chem crap. I do feel it pack a punch myself but no different than if I simply bumped my pharma T3 dose by 1-2 pills.

That's it man lol how'd you know? Unless each bottle is made to order I'm sure that I'm the issue here so idk. Ordered another from Amino Asylum so we'll see how it compares I guess.

Hopefully the Tiromel arrives soon but I have seen some inconsistent jano results on other boards.

That's it man lol how'd you know? Unless each bottle is made to order I'm sure that I'm the issue here so idk. Ordered another from Amino Asylum so we'll see how it compares I guess.

Hopefully the Tiromel arrives soon but I have seen some inconsistent jano results on other boards.

You would not be the first to have this experience with his T3, similar experiences are had with his clen.

Skipping the wall of text, its because the dose on the label is actually the dose in the bottle. I have a very hard time trusting liquids, I think a lot of us do who have been around for 10+ years and experienced all the hit or miss research chem sites over the years. Reality is, liquids are very accurate for something dosed in MCGs when done correctly, we have all just been burned in the past and have trust issues with liquids.

Mike Arnold advises not to dose with the dropper on the bottle, as it's not a very accurate way to dose when dealing with a liquid measured in MCGs, to draw out with an oral syringe instead.

As an example, I use 75mcg Tiromel T3 a day. Using the reference above, if each tab is actually 16mcg instead of the advertised 25mcg, I am potentially only really taking 48mcg T3 a day give or take. Thus, if I switch to 75mcg of accurately dosed T3 (can be liquid from MA or a different pharm, idc), I am going to experience a 50% bump in dose without knowing it.

I have a bottle I started that I felt was overdosed also. Was taking tabs then ran out and used his liquid. I dropped a lot of weight and was flat af really quick. Weird because I’ve felt like all his other products were spot on.

It takes a pretty decent laboratory to properly dose stuff in the micrograms range.
Speaking from direct, first hand experience in the manufacturing process.
For something dosed in the 25-50mcg range like T3 or Clen, a 5% standard deviation can be considered exceptionally good.

Welcome to the I took too much stimulant club. I think a lot of us have become members over the years.

I could see maybe working your way from a smaller dose on up incrementally with same product if you are in a pinch. I have become weary of liquids over the years for these types of products.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws