over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 vs Clen

So… flat?
I think also that t3 could increase protein metabolism little bit too much even at low doses. I started to gain much more mass and much more quickly when I stopped t3 and took only test, dbol, anavar and MK after my fast. Even low doses (25-50ug) might increase protein metabolism too much and inhibit GH's anabolic actions.

"Conclusions: The results show that long-term growth hormone administration acts on liver by decreasing functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, thereby retaining amino-N in the body. Triiodothyronine has no effect on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, but given together with growth hormone, it abolishes the effect of growth hormone on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance."

For original poster;
I am also now starting clen and maybe low dose t3 (<25ug). In my opinion they are very good for fat loss but for potential cardiac stress/toxicity I use bisoprolol to prevent chronic cardiac stimulation (I use that on a regular basis anyway). I will use clen just like the Juggy38 suggested with low doses to activate lipolysis. Last time I used 20-40ug and that was enough with significant results (even with bisoprolol at day and propranolol at nights). But I also water fasted for 14 days. Now I am planning to use PSMF or similar and intermittent fasting and maybe 3-5 days of straight water fast added on the end. 2-4 weeks, then I go again back to dbol and mk.

I think also that t3 could increase protein metabolism little bit too much even at low doses. I started to gain much more mass and much more quickly when I stopped t3 and took only test, dbol, anavar and MK after my fast. Even low doses (25-50ug) might increase protein metabolism too much and inhibit GH's anabolic actions.

"Conclusions: The results show that long-term growth hormone administration acts on liver by decreasing functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, thereby retaining amino-N in the body. Triiodothyronine has no effect on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance, but given together with growth hormone, it abolishes the effect of growth hormone on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance."

For original poster;
I am also now starting clen and maybe low dose t3 (<25ug). In my opinion they are very good for fat loss but for potential cardiac stress/toxicity I use bisoprolol to prevent chronic cardiac stimulation (I use that on a regular basis anyway). I will use clen just like the Juggy38 suggested with low doses to activate lipolysis. Last time I used 20-40ug and that was enough with significant results (even with bisoprolol at day and propranolol at nights). But I also water fasted for 14 days. Now I am planning to use PSMF or similar and intermittent fasting and maybe 3-5 days of straight water fast added on the end. 2-4 weeks, then I go again back to dbol and mk.
My best cut was PSMF with clen 60-80mcg (no thyroid meds). In 14 days i was like this, minimal muscle lost... Other times i used t3 even at 12.5 or 25mcg i lost 2-3kg in a matter of days... awful, if i keep taking t3 in 3-4 weeks all my muscles are gone

Last edited by a moderator:
My best cut was PSMF with clen 60-80mcg (no thyroid meds). In 14 days i was like this, minimal muscle lost... Other times i used t3 even at 12.5 or 25mcg i lost 2-3kg in a matter of days... awful, if i keep taking t3 in 3-4 weeks all my muscles are gone

View attachment 184810
Very impressive results indeed! How much would you estimate your fat percentage went down in 14 days?

aas?

any dnp ever?
In this photo i was taking 750mg test e, 600mg tren e, 400mg primo, 50mg Var daily and was experimenting with high dose HGH (10-15ui). Clen at 60-80mcg.

I tried DNP 3 years ago, i didnt like it.

If you’re picking between the two- clen would be my personal choice. It will be much more effective and not jack up your blood work as others have mentioned.

The one thing I’ll add is that 20mcg of pharma clen goes a long way when your diet is right. Don’t mess around with non pharma and don’t jump straight to 40-60mcg unless you want to feel like you’re a junky and lose sleep. Lol

Most important of all take taurine and magnesium with it. You’re in your mid 40’s so know what you’re getting into.

In this photo i was taking 750mg test e, 600mg tren e, 400mg primo, 50mg Var daily and was experimenting with high dose HGH (10-15ui). Clen at 60-80mcg.

I tried DNP 3 years ago, i didnt like it.
diet/macros and cardio amount?

ty bro

diet/macros and cardio amount?

ty bro
When i did PSMF it was: 350g protein (trying to eat 400 but i never could), as close to zero carbs as possible, as close to zero fats as possible. So... 1400kcal. I was having a difficult time eating because i was using liraglutide 3mg ED (i forgot to mention)

cardio: none, not even a single minute. 6 training days per week.
I was taking 25mg Aromasin ED + 20mg Tamox as well.

If you’re picking between the two- clen would be my personal choice. It will be much more effective and not jack up your blood work as others have mentioned.

The one thing I’ll add is that 20mcg of pharma clen goes a long way when your diet is right. Don’t mess around with non pharma and don’t jump straight to 40-60mcg unless you want to feel like you’re a junky and lose sleep. Lol

Most important of all take taurine and magnesium with it. You’re in your mid 40’s so know what you’re getting into.
Thanks man!! I’m leaning towards that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner