over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 vs Clen

BLKGUY2006

Registered
Newbies
Hey folks,
As I’m now in my mid 40’s I’m noticing my metabolism slowing down. I’ve always took great pride being in the 8-10% BF range. My diet, training, and sleep are great. I am under a great deal of stress raising my 17 year old daughter all alone. I know stress can cause issues in many fashions.
I was wanting to try T3 getting up 50mg or Clen at 80-120mcg’s. Which one do you guys recommend?? What doses?? Or do you combine?? Never used T3 and used Clen 20 years ago up to 60 mcg but didn’t care for the jitters. But I could deal with it. Also all health markers/labs are in normal range and calcium score of zero. I’m on 200 mg of Cyp per week only.
Any thoughts would be appreciated
Thanks

50mcg of t3 might prove to be too much on just 200mg test. pretty catabolic

id opt for 25mcg - more of a replacement/optimized 'natural' dose - confirm with bloodwork

use clen sparingly, diet is primary factor

Did you get your actual thyroid checked out on your recent blood work? That could be a starting point, as stress, and various factors can impact your thyroid markers. It sounds like you're looking for something long term, vs a quick cycle. I'd see if thyroid is possibly low then base possible t3, t4 or a combination of use depending on the results and if it's in fact needed.

Why can't you accomplish those bodyfat ranges with just diet?

Just asking, don't take offense!

T3 and T4 low dose it's okay but clen with that dosage seems hard for the body especially for the hearth from my point of view, maybe some morning cardio with a very low dose of clen can help without risking your health

#1) if you are on 200mg cyp per week and no estrogen control the first thing I’d do is get your E2 checked. If that’s high it will help hold fat if guys problem areas as well as several other issues like mood and energy which will contribute to fat gain. Optimizing your hormones for success is more than just having high testosterone levels.

#2) have thyroid hormones checked , if they are out of wack then a script can help , at the very least you will know exactly what is wrong if anything and give you a better target to shoot for.

look at it like taking a trip , plan your rout , make sure your vehicle is in optimal condition for the trip , get a good idea of exactly where you want to go then once your on your way then look for short cuts to take IF NEEDED

personaly , with how cheap quality HGH is now day I’d b taking 2-3 IU a day of that before anything else except TRT. At 40 , you will feel way way better with FAR less negative side effects

37.5mcg T3 when LEAN. Like below 12%. 30-60mcg clen prior to morning LSD cardio. Later that afternoon, 2.5-5mg nebivolol. Cuts the chronic high HR to only 1/3 of the day.

It doesn’t take much clen to increase lipolysis. Don’t use clen to drive calorie expenditure. Use it to get the fat out of the fat cell, and YOU do the low intensity cardio to oxidize them.

T3….ehh, if your gonna do it, 37.5 will bring you up to Supra physiological levels, and shouldn’t be too catabolic.

I rarely use T3. Usually supplement T4 when hgh is high, as GH accelerates t4=T3 conversion. But, depending on genetic factors, we can’t control if T4 is converted to T3 or reverse T3.

Get thyroid labs. See what t4/t3, free t4/t3, and reverse t3 is. Then you cns make a better decision.

Don’t add T3 all Willy nilly. T3 is a double edged sword when it comes to physique. It’s not like anabolics, adding it or adding more isn’t always better. (Unlike test, where more is USUALLy more performance enhancing)

Personally, low dose DNp will shit on t3/clen combo every day and twice on Sunday. And I’d argue from a cardiac standpoint (LVH), I like the safety profile of DNp better.

Although we can talk all day about heavy metals, ROS, bla bla.

Pick your posion, but KNOW which posion makes the most sense right now and fits with your training/diet/goals.

Did you get your actual thyroid checked out on your recent blood work? That could be a starting point, as stress, and various factors can impact your thyroid markers. It sounds like you're looking for something long term, vs a quick cycle. I'd see if thyroid is possibly low then base possible t3, t4 or a combination of use depending on the results and if it's in fact needed.
Yes, everything is in normal range.

Why can't you accomplish those bodyfat ranges with just diet?

Just asking, don't take offense!
No offense taken. I’ve been sub 10% for over 20 years. I’m getting older and metabolism is slowing. This is not anything dramatic.. plus I have reduced calories as I count my calories and macros on the daily. Looking for experiences with the two drugs. I can read protocols that I want to hear from you guys who have used. I’m not a novice I have 30 years of bodybuilding and college sports.

#1) if you are on 200mg cyp per week and no estrogen control the first thing I’d do is get your E2 checked. If that’s high it will help hold fat if guys problem areas as well as several other issues like mood and energy which will contribute to fat gain. Optimizing your hormones for success is more than just having high testosterone levels.

#2) have thyroid hormones checked , if they are out of wack then a script can help , at the very least you will know exactly what is wrong if anything and give you a better target to shoot for.

look at it like taking a trip , plan your rout , make sure your vehicle is in optimal condition for the trip , get a good idea of exactly where you want to go then once your on your way then look for short cuts to take IF NEEDED

personaly , with how cheap quality HGH is now day I’d b taking 2-3 IU a day of that before anything else except TRT. At 40 , you will feel way way better with FAR less negative side effects

All hormonal panels have been checked, and all are in the normal range. Again Im a 30 year user of anabiotic’s, and now just low-dose testosterone. I’m also 46. Growth hormone is entirely too expensive for me so that’s not an option. Again, I’m asking for Guy’s experiences with the drugs mentioned above.

37.5mcg T3 when LEAN. Like below 12%. 30-60mcg clen prior to morning LSD cardio. Later that afternoon, 2.5-5mg nebivolol. Cuts the chronic high HR to only 1/3 of the day.

It doesn’t take much clen to increase lipolysis. Don’t use clen to drive calorie expenditure. Use it to get the fat out of the fat cell, and YOU do the low intensity cardio to oxidize them.

T3….ehh, if your gonna do it, 37.5 will bring you up to Supra physiological levels, and shouldn’t be too catabolic.

I rarely use T3. Usually supplement T4 when hgh is high, as GH accelerates t4=T3 conversion. But, depending on genetic factors, we can’t control if T4 is converted to T3 or reverse T3.

Get thyroid labs. See what t4/t3, free t4/t3, and reverse t3 is. Then you cns make a better decision.

Don’t add T3 all Willy nilly. T3 is a double edged sword when it comes to physique. It’s not like anabolics, adding it or adding more isn’t always better. (Unlike test, where more is USUALLy more performance enhancing)

Personally, low dose DNp will shit on t3/clen combo every day and twice on Sunday. And I’d argue from a cardiac standpoint (LVH), I like the safety profile of DNp better.

Although we can talk all day about heavy metals, ROS, bla bla.

Pick your posion, but KNOW which posion makes the most sense right now and fits with your training/diet/goals.
Thank you sir👍🏽

All hormonal panels have been checked, and all are in the normal range. Again Im a 30 year user of anabiotic’s, and now just low-dose testosterone. I’m also 46. Growth hormone is entirely too expensive for me so that’s not an option. Again, I’m asking for Guy’s experiences with the drugs mentioned above.
Well , i mean you can run 3iu HGH for about $4 a day , quality clen and T3 isn't gonna be that much if any cheaper , but thats up to you.

Like Juggy mentioned , you could probably see some significant fat loss from 25-37mcg T3 and 40 mcg clen a day. Personally i don't think the possible negative side effects of clen/t3 are worth it till your struggle to get that last bit of fat off , definitely not something id want to run year round to try to maintain lower bodyfat

I've never used clen so I'll leave that out. Plenty of other stims but not that.

My experience late 40s (just me so see for yourself) on T3 is that if in even mild anabolic like 200 test cruise preserved all muscle mass up to 75mcg daily. I never went higher. From bloods even 25mcg for me puts me at supra physiological levels. I tend to favor 50ish so somewhere 25-50 but I'd get blood work if I were you.

Even in late 40s I found 3-4iu of hgh underwhelming. Other dudes love it so just my experience. Quality provider (major sponsor here) and igf tests just in line elevation so very real. Blood glucose rose a tad at 4ius. Ran for well over a year near 2 straight. I don't notice any significant difference on or off, maybe slight body comp. I'll eventually go back on I guess. Does make me hold water and resting heart rate probably 8% higher.

DNP as Juggy said above, used like a non idiot I found to be a Crusher. Wish I had tried it earlier. It seems to have established a whole new set point for my body. Ended my first trial/experimentation in early September. In the future 200mg daily for a few weeks will be my thing. Proceed with research and caution if you use it. If you are a fuck up person who eats whole bottles of pills or 10x at a time for a few days, it can kill you. So can many other things. Not that you are but just saying. At 200mg I got zero sides and wasn't even hot. Dropped an impressive amount of fat.

if the goal is to just find a TOOL to use while dieting, clen to me is the obvious choice. Even something as simple as EC stack.
You dont need a drug to ADD to your long term use, you just need something to use while you diet for a short term. IF THAT TRULY IS THE CASE, EC stack or a low dosed clen.

I do tend to go with Bboy though and think you can just get there with harder dieting, but i understand that you have been pretty efficient and have done this for a long time and stuff isnt work like it used to. You're just looking for an extra tool.
20-60mcgs of clen as you diet will work just fine. I personally wouldnt use T3 unless you are dieting for a contest, not worth it for the bloodwork it can alter.

I've never used clen so I'll leave that out. Plenty of other stims but not that.

My experience late 40s (just me so see for yourself) on T3 is that if in even mild anabolic like 200 test cruise preserved all muscle mass up to 75mcg daily. I never went higher. From bloods even 25mcg for me puts me at supra physiological levels. I tend to favor 50ish so somewhere 25-50 but I'd get blood work if I were you.

Even in late 40s I found 3-4iu of hgh underwhelming. Other dudes love it so just my experience. Quality provider (major sponsor here) and igf tests just in line elevation so very real. Blood glucose rose a tad at 4ius. Ran for well over a year near 2 straight. I don't notice any significant difference on or off, maybe slight body comp. I'll eventually go back on I guess. Does make me hold water and resting heart rate probably 8% higher.

DNP as Juggy said above, used like a non idiot I found to be a Crusher. Wish I had tried it earlier. It seems to have established a whole new set point for my body. Ended my first trial/experimentation in early September. In the future 200mg daily for a few weeks will be my thing. Proceed with research and caution if you use it. If you are a fuck up person who eats whole bottles of pills or 10x at a time for a few days, it can kill you. So can many other things. Not that you are but just saying. At 200mg I got zero sides and wasn't even hot. Dropped an impressive amount of fat.
Thank you 🙏

if the goal is to just find a TOOL to use while dieting, clen to me is the obvious choice. Even something as simple as EC stack.
You dont need a drug to ADD to your long term use, you just need something to use while you diet for a short term. IF THAT TRULY IS THE CASE, EC stack or a low dosed clen.

I do tend to go with Bboy though and think you can just get there with harder dieting, but i understand that you have been pretty efficient and have done this for a long time and stuff isnt work like it used to. You're just looking for an extra tool.
20-60mcgs of clen as you diet will work just fine. I personally wouldnt use T3 unless you are dieting for a contest, not worth it for the bloodwork it can alter.
I appreciate it!👍🏽

My experience late 40s (just me so see for yourself) on T3 is that if in even mild anabolic like 200 test cruise preserved all muscle mass up to 75mcg daily.
This is my experience as well. I think lots of people mistake flatness for muscle loss.

This is my experience as well. I think lots of people mistake flatness for muscle loss.
i wish it was flatness... IME even just 25mcg let me flat and weak at the gym... Ive done PSMF, and even in that diet without t3 nor t4 i looked better than on 25mcg t3 with +3000kcal. Weight dropped too fast in the latter.

I have to add, it is impossible to carb load using t3, IMPOSSIBLE.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131