over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone read "Building the Perfect Beast"

Bodyarmor

Newbies
Just started reading Building the perfect beast and am curious If anyone has any experience with the protocols listed? Very different strategy than the norm.

Just started reading Building the perfect beast and am curious If anyone has any experience with the protocols listed? Very different strategy than the norm.

i love reading this whenever i take a poop on the crapper...this is a must have for any serious bodybuilder..more knowledge the better;)

have reas it yes.. Very interesting to say the least.. Isnt that the one where they talk about taking DNP to clear the receptors?

i read it but never followed the protocols, i agreed on most everything, and yea a great read i read it like 1000 times?

by the way thats why i thought of my user name [building the perfect mex beast]

Agreed

"L. Rea" is a joke IMHO.

If I remember correctly, on of the main points he stated was that NOBODY SHOULD USE MORE THAN THEY NEED TO, TO MAKE PROGRESS. SKIPPING AHEAD ROBS YOU OF POTENTIAL GROWTH

hardly bad advice

i didn't like how he didn't keep a test base in ALL the cycles but otherwise it was actually pretty simple in practice

at the very least, its something to think about. there needs to be alternative viewpoints

have reas it yes.. Very interesting to say the least.. Isnt that the one where they talk about taking DNP to clear the receptors?

I suppose it is "very interesting" in the same way that a car crash might be morbidly interesting. I quote the self-annointed guru:

Frank had done near non-stop AAS cycles for the past 56 months with few, if any, off periods. At this point he was working out but small for obvious reasons on both counts. However, he was ready to become a beast now. A dangerous chemical called DNP helped burn off fat as well as clear out androgen (and other) receptor sites.
(p. 23)

No citation, no source, just an assertion that runs afoul of everything that is known about receptors and DNP. "Author L Rea" (stupid pseudonym) seems to think that androgen receptors are long-lived permanent "things" like major organs and that they get clogged like drain pipes and need to be "cleared". In fact, andogen receptors have a lifetime measured in hours[1] and they are constantly being degraded and replenished, i.e. they are turned-over. There is no such thing as androgen receptor "clearing", the term has no meaning in the context of receptors. It is nonsense based on a flawed mental model of how receptors work.

Frank's receptors don't need "clearing". When Frank stops using gear in supraphysiological doses the normal lifecycle of his receptors will return to normal but that won't help him. Frank's problem is that his HPTA function is severely disrupted and it needs to be restored to normal, and DNP will not help with HPTA restoration.

This is just a sample of the bullshit in Building the Perfect Beast.

I always worry when people pull shit out of their ass when it comes to injecting things in my body. This little piece of work tells me more about Author L Rea than I never wanted to know.

Can someone post an example or examples of whats in there...theories, cycles etc.

some weird things...one cycle is test wks 1-10, deca wks 11-20, var wks 21-29 with 50mg clomid...then pct is wks 30-35 50mg clomid (total of 14 weeks on clomid) and .5mg adex

author.l.rhea is no pseudo i think .
he is the owner of alri, author.l.rhea industries.

author.l.rhea is no pseudo i think .
he is the owner of alri, author.l.rhea industries.

No, its a pseudonym. 'El rey' means 'king' in Spanish. 'L. Rea' = 'El rey'. His real name is Scott something.

met the guy at a bb show, even off cycle i was bigger than him
Very nice guy and knowledgable about his products

In fact, andogen receptors have a lifetime measured in hours[1] and they are constantly being degraded and replenished, i.e. they are turned-over. There is no such thing as androgen receptor "clearing", the term has no meaning in the context of receptors. It is nonsense based on a flawed mental model of how receptors work.

A long time friend taught me this much! I used to laugh my can off when people (young blood's usally) would be talking about "clearing" the receptor sites. But of course, I know nothing about illegal use of any sort of substance(s). As, I don't due Illegal drugs!

I think the one thing everyone SHOULD take from his work is the idea of the body mounting resistance to AAS, ie shbg, cortisol, estro, etc..... ie get in and out b4 the body raises cort to such a degree than when you do finally get off with no hpta function and huge cortisol you lose a large percentage of your gains...

poersaonally i think use whatever you want, and how much, i think timing is the missing part for most people....?????

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner