over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try M1T?

Dosage

those of you who have gotten good results with this product

what dosage where u taking

i think 20 mgs is what most companies recomend. is that what u followed?

Not to hijack the thread, but I just started using kilosports methyldienolone - it is supposed to be as potent as M1T but with fewer side effects. Recommended dose is no more than 9mg a day - and only 3-4 weeks on - apparently very hard on the liver as well.

Well only 2 days in, so nothing to report yet.

DrG

Tom said:
Some have reported headaches, high BP, lethargy, painful lower back pumps,But I would like to know what the guys that have used it here have to report about sides. Thanks.

You pretty much hit it. I've gotten the lower back pumps and muscle cramps (just like d-bol). I've got the headaches from high bp (a nose bleed a couple of times) and the lethargy, just like from 'drol. It's good to note that I seem very prone to probs such as these from oral drugs. That's likely because I'm taking too much. lol. But, the dosing scheme I use works so well, I'm reluctant to change it. :( Others won't necessarily have all of these probs. You know we're all different.

However, I get mad ass strength gains from this stuff and intense pumps. I make good gains on this stuff. You can use it alone or stack it with other drugs. Either way, it's a good product.

FRKNHUGE said:
who carries it still and whos brand is best
need opinions here
frk

That $35 for 120 tabs phil is offering is looking real good to me (assuming 10mg tabs). He says its from Kilo and I've never had a single complaint about their stuff. Using a 30 day on 30 off cycle at 4 tabs a day, 6 bottles would last a year. Truth is, 4 tabs daily is probably twice as much as the average person needs. Thus, some guys could probably get 2/30 day cycles from 1 bottle. 3 bots would be a years supply! This is all assuming 10 mg a tab.

FRKNHUGE said:
who carries it still and whos brand is best
need opinions here
frk

1fast400.com has 60/5mg tabs @ $9.99 per bottle plus deeper discounts for the more you order. IMO, the side effects of lethargy just arent worth it to me. M1T is very poweful and does produce gains but feeling like shit 24/7 for some muscle is hardly worth it to me.

Yes

bigkraut said:
That $35 for 120 tabs phil is offering is looking real good to me (assuming 10mg tabs). He says its from Kilo and I've never had a single complaint about their stuff. Using a 30 day on 30 off cycle at 4 tabs a day, 6 bottles would last a year. Truth is, 4 tabs daily is probably twice as much as the average person needs. Thus, some guys could probably get 2/30 day cycles from 1 bottle. 3 bots would be a years supply! This is all assuming 10 mg a tab.

10 MG tabs

im lookin at the strength aspect for my next meet and combine in the spring
compared to a tab of drol, which i get lethargic feeling from, whats the deal if say i ingest 30mg m1t there BK, im just looking for a comparison, iknow everyone reacts diff, but if it works and i feel comparable like AD, then ill buy a fuckin case
frk

FRKNHUGE said:
im lookin at the strength aspect for my next meet and combine in the spring
compared to a tab of drol, which i get lethargic feeling from, whats the deal if say i ingest 30mg m1t there BK, im just looking for a comparison, iknow everyone reacts diff, but if it works and i feel comparable like AD, then ill buy a fuckin case
frk

I gotta tell ya freak, the M1T works for me about as well as low dose 'drol. Not quite as much water retention either. I think it's a worthwhile supp to have around. I think it compares favorably to 'drol. I think it if someone responds to 'drol, they'll respond to M1T. I don't know about the 'drol "non-responders" out there. They may or may not respond to this. I haven't really researched that angle.

time to invest in a truckload, lol
frk

drol non responders

I really believe those who dont respond to drol are not taking the real deal I've tried diffrent kinds even diffrent powders only one of gave me the effects drol should have.

Have you guys had any exp with Oxavar (M4HON)? I have read not to use in conjunction with M1T. Any users?

yardrock said:
Have you guys had any exp with Oxavar (M4HON)? I have read not to use in conjunction with M1T. Any users?

I plan on running the M4OHN real soon. I got a great deal on some a while back. The info I've gathered is the doses need to be higher than initially expected. I plan on starting with 20mg per and go up or down from there.

My course will be:
Weeks 1-3: M1T
Weeks 4-6: M4OHN

The lethargy and stomach issues dont start until about week 2-3, I just take 2 weeks off and go back. I use 20mg a day stacked with nothing else went from 405x2 on the bench to 405x7 in two weeks. I just put up the 180lb. dumbbells for 5 reps all the way to the chest. Needless to say, the strength gains are comperable to 100mg of anadrol without the water retention. The upset stomach feels alot like anadrol, that why I was thinking about using it precontest. The lethargy is a bitch, I dont want to workout at all, but some ECA cures that right away.

Aside from the lethargy, is there any reason not to run the M1T for at least 6wks, as you would any other oral? Screw the 'instructions' to run 2wks, that
type of cycle is near worthless and anyone knows that.

I just started it 3 days ago , I am also running prop with it...No Joke, I already feel tired all the time...That sucks...Cant wait to see some good results in the next couple weeks....

PHIL HERNON said:
I have tons for $35 for a bottle of 120 from kilosports,
Thats what ive been taking its simply unreal great pumpsd and strength. I take 4 aday for 4 weeks on 4 off. kilosports is a great brand and company there shit is strong.

http://kilosports.com/

Last edited:
MikeS said:
Aside from the lethargy, is there any reason not to run the M1T for at least 6wks, as you would any other oral? Screw the 'instructions' to run 2wks, that
type of cycle is near worthless and anyone knows that.
"They" say it's extremely hepatotoxic,comparable to halotestin (even instynct said this).Absolutely horrible on lipid profiles.Supposedly one of the nastiest steroids ever.If true,I don't see the logic in running that instead of Dbol,Anadrol etc.

I am on my third day of Methyldienolone ( 3000 mcgs daily) and Methyl one -test (15 mgs daily)...i am clean and i am not taking anything else but these items.I will do this for 30 days and see what kind of results i get.

I am thinking about taking it with an insulin mimmiker..if so do i take the slin "Mim" after each meal or just in the AM and post workout .?? Seems to be alot of confusing answers when it comes to timing and what brand do you feel is best to but and where can i get it..?

Last edited:
I've been looking at this product for a few weeks now(m1t) and was thinking seriously about giving it a go.

Only concerns I have are:

May be a stupid question but, is there any possibility of gyno occuring with this product? Is it a non-aromitize hormone? Only reason i'm so concerned is because I had gyno surgory about 3 months ago and I'm very happy with the results... I don't want to fuck things up. The reason I had gyno was due only because it devoloped through puberty, not because of super supps because I have never used them.

Also... what would be a good product to stack with m1t to counteract the lethargy?

Thanks for the input guys,
James

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member