over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try M1T?

Swolecows

Registered
I have cycled in the past, up to 800mg test plus 50mg anadrol and used tren and wiiny depending on the time of the cycle, but i saw some amazing results with this stuff. O 20mg a day felt like 100mg of anadrol a day, could only handle being on it for 2-3 weeks (and I have used tren for 8 weeks). Biggest and leanest I have ever been. I would like to hear any feedback from other members, the stuff is going to be illegal soon, and I was wondering if I should stock up.

I have heard your power will go threw the roof .never tried it though I will stick with my old stand by of test deca and d-bol

Im hearing pretty good things from 2 guys I know; 1 was natural and the other a very moderate AAS user. Im almost curious to try, but I just cant see it being any better the susp/prop, ICN, Paki sust, and QV anadrol Im doing now. :D

M1T

Yes i`ve tried it . good strenght gains , some water retention
can give you a few `sides`
Use only for 2 or 3 weeks , start on low dose to see if it suits you
I have gone up to 30 mg a day but got headaches and some stomach cramps . It was my first go with `gear`
Underground labs seem to be the cheapest and many people have got good results with it . def. worth a go if you can get it cheap
should be approx £10.. GBP ( DON`T KNOW IN AUS. DOLLARS )
yeah buy before the ban
look @ muscletalk.co.uk in supps forum there a loads of threads on this stuff there

I was surprised by the results as a stand alone. I was going to use it in place of anadrol in my next contest stack. M1T, Sust and Fina should do the trick up until 2-3 weeks out.

M1T

Used it and overall liked it, the lethargy killed me, thank god for eph, no h20 retention, if anything I became more defined, aggression increased, any little thing seemed to set me off, as far as otc items I have never used anything quite like it b4.

I hope yall know, but no one really needs to go over 25mg of m1t, its slightly more liver toxic than anadrol is, so you shouldnt go over 4 weeks, and the gains come fast so really 3 week cycles of m1t are best.

Tman2002 said:
I believe it's the "real" deal - but through a flaw in legislation, it "was" available on gray market.

Of course now, through the watchful eyes of US congress, it's been placed on the Anablic Steroid list!

I didn't like using it as it not only made me lethargic, it gave me a "sick" feeling. :(

there are a couple compounds that will survive the ban, but guys like Designer Supps arent too optimistic because they can add compounds at any time to the ban list

Methyldienolone

Methyldienolone

is this better than M-1t? if so, why

I've used legal labs M1-t and was impressed with the results. I'm going to get another bottle before the Jan deadline goes into effect.

who carries it still and whos brand is best
need opinions here
frk

M1T is the shiznit. Too bad it's going to be banned. The stuff works. No precursor there, gang. The stuff (1 testosterone) is a highly anabolic hormone all by its lonesome. It doesn't need to make any conversions. Methylate it and it becomes very orally active and you have yourself one helluva of a compound. Too bad it's being outlawed. :mad:

So to you who've used it, does it actually compare to dbol and anadrol? I've heard of this stuff for a while in other places, but now that people HERE are saying it works, I'm starting to think about it. At the price Phil has it for, if it really works like y'all are saying I better get some.

Sides?

Some have reported headaches, high BP, lethargy, painful lower back pumps,But I would like to know what the guys that have used it here have to report about sides. Thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws