over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use an SSRI

I was on viibryd for a while, then was switched to Lexapro (not sure why the switch). I liked them both, no sides.

Have you seen any side effects on lexapro?
Weight gain or anything?

I used Paxil way back when. Never again. Made me a lump with no passion for anything.

Having worked in the field for 20 years . They all have share of sides. So you need to determined if it's worth the sides. It can wreak havoc on your bodybuilding on many levels : if you can control symptoms with other coping skills like diaphragmic breathing - which takes devoted practice but no sides - then work toward that . We live now in a society that a pill is prescribed for all. While some have unbearable symptoms others just matter of effort and perception . Only you can answer but your body and life are worth it

I start lexspro a few weeks before and into a new cycle. Once I'm a months or so into the cycle I taper off an stop. The juice and workouts seem to give me a great sense of well being.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm pleasantly surprised to see guys on here recommending the natural route. Google magnesium and mental health, magnesium is HUGELY overlooked in this respect, any form that ends in "ate" is good, using multiple forms is best, magnesium flake baths, transdermal magnesium, magnesium glycinate etc.

L-theanine is greattttt stuff that will boost dopamine, serotonin and gaba, just make sure that the one you buy says "suntheanine" on the bottle, this is the patented form, some companies are cutting corners and throwing in d-theanine I found this out recently when switching from Thorne brand to Now, it doesn't feel nearly as good.

Cognitive behavioural therapy, emotional freedom technique etc would be wise to look into, to really change your anxiety you need to not only support brain chemistry but also change the way you think.

I take 40 mgs of Prozac a day, 5 mgs of Abilify and 50 mgs of of trazodone before bed. Sometimes I also take Sam E, 5htp and St. John's wort OTC.

I have been on 20mg paxil for 15 years, just recently it stopped working and had to be increased to 30mg.
Once you get on it good luck getting off. i tried many times and just couldn't do it.
But it def helps.

I take lexapro. Paxil seems like it would be more stimulating. Depends if you are taking it for anxiety or depression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been on 20mg paxil for 15 years, just recently it stopped working and had to be increased to 30mg.
Once you get on it good luck getting off. i tried many times and just couldn't do it.
But it def helps.

Tell me about it, I literally spent 10 years weaning off it

You can't miss days on Effexor. Those brain skips is what I call them suck. I hated it. I got switched to cymbalta.

...paxil is known for weight gain

First I've heard of it. Research a little more. Most either don't gain any weight and some actually lose weight due to appetite suppression. I'm in the latter camp.

Also worthy of note: Paxil, like many other psychiatric drugs, will diminish libido, but many of us here are taking other "supplements" that should counteract that ;)

One thing to watch out for--and I don't know whether this applies to other SSRI's or not--is that Paxil competes for one of the same enzymes that nolvadex needs in order to be effective (by effective, I mean in combating gyno), so if you're on aromatizing gear and prone to gyno, the inclusion of paxil could warrant a look into alternative SERMs.

For those of you on Effexor, try Cymbalta. It's Effexor's little brother without all the side effects.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

For those of you on Effexor, try Cymbalta. It's Effexor's little brother without all the side effects.

I, thinking of switching to something else besides Effexor. What sides are you referring to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried Cymbalta for a week and it made me feel jittery.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131