advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone using Cardarine (GW-510516) anymore??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I haven't seen many people mention this sup anymore and was wondering if anyone still used it
I remember hearing about several health benefits it had with minimal side effects. Things like improved lipids , better cardiovascular function and increased fat loss.
Seems like it would be a worthwhile investment into an offseason "bulking" program if the claims are accurate

I was using it during my last prep, especially towards the end. I definitely noticed an increase in cardiovascular capacity which really helped on those low energy days. Hard to say if there was any extra fat loss from it, but I would use it again simply for the cardio benefits.

Off season usage would be interesting though, I still have a decent amount, might have to run it for a few weeks and see what happens!

I haven't seen many people mention this sup anymore and was wondering if anyone still used it
I remember hearing about several health benefits it had with minimal side effects. Things like improved lipids , better cardiovascular function and increased fat loss.
Seems like it would be a worthwhile investment into an offseason "bulking" program if the claims are accurate

I do feel that it does help cardio a bit but the main reason I like it is the positive benefits on lipids while on anything above TRT/Cruise. I just picked up some injectable so I will add that into my blast this summer when things like Tren and Winny are in play that normally trash the lipids.

It definitely helps my running. Also HDL seems to take less of a hit with using.

My ldl dropped from 130 to 90 with 10mg/ per day for 8 weeks.

cardio improved almost immediately.

The dodgy status it has doesn’t make me comfortable tho.

My brother in law pops it like skittles for his crossfit workouts. He was glad I introduced it to him:ROFLMAO:

REally great effects on my blood lipids but I grew skin tags. Then I asked around and others using it noticed skin tag growth as well.

I’ve only noticed good things. Particularly, how incredibly effective it is at improving lipids. I don’t really buy the cancer thing if used at reasonable doses and not long term.

No skin tags here even at 40-45mgs per day. It's not a miracle drug, but it does seem to work well for cardio, and some lesser but at least mildly noticable effects for fat loss. Right now I only really using it on days I am doing the PSMF fast.

I had skin tags pop up as well. I doubt I’ll use it again. Helped out with cardio for sure, but didn’t notice any additional fat loss from it. It’s just to sketchy IMO. To many unknowns.

yes, it helped me with endurance while using tren 100mg weeklly as HRT. Seiously, IMHO the best legal supplement on the market, I would manufacture it but im so busy. Yes, i also has these skin tags, now that you speak of it. i never realized until now that they appeared while using cardarine

but, i scratched them off from underneath my arms and it didnt bother me enough to not continue using cardarine. i hope to add it to my line up but im just too fucking busy!!

I do about 10mgs a day only three days a week (30mgs a week total) for about ten weeks a year. I notice a minimal performance impact but my lipid profile gets a huge improvement and I'm at the point with diet and cardio the rest of the year my lipid profile is making serious gains.

I do about 10mgs a day only three days a week (30mgs a week total) for about ten weeks a year. I notice a minimal performance impact but my lipid profile gets a huge improvement and I'm at the point with diet and cardio the rest of the year my lipid profile is making serious gains.

Great info! I was wondering if less frequent dosing would help at all with lipids so it's good to know it does.

You guys getting skin tags...did it happen immediately, or weeks after use? How far along did they develop?

Did dosage play a factor? Like a certain dosage was fine, but when you got to a higher dose, the tags developed?

I've never used Cardarine, but i've always been interested in it's possible HDL benefits.

Tons of people still purchase it. I can vouch for the accuracy of that statement because I sell it. It sells better than ever. Once a product has been out for a while, the chatter calms down, but this doesn't mean that sales do. Once a product has been on the market for a while, it either becomes a staple that continues to sell over the long-term...or sales die off and it fades away. Just like you no longer see a lot of posts about testosterone (despite it being as widely used as ever), neither will you see as many people talking about GW. It's been out for a while now and its foundation has been established. Products with genuinely potent benefits tend to stick around for the long haul. The initial excitement fades away, but product viability remains.

The primary benefits associated with GW are improved lipids, improved insulin sensitivity (i.e. overall improvements in metabolic health) and increased endurance. It's ability to induce fat loss is mild and considered a secondary, minor benefit.

As far as the cancer scare goes, I believe the risk has been heavily exaggerated. GW has now been on the market for over 12 years now with literally millions of users. I don't know of single person who has ever reported cancer from it, either anecdotally or in the medical literature. In my opinion...and that of most others (who are up to date on the subject), the benefits associated with GW far outweigh any negative effects. Most people do not experience any negative side effects from it...and for those that do, it is usually skin tags. However, I would venture to say that skin tags occur in no more than 5-7% of the population. Just on bodybuilding forums alone, despite 100'000's of people having used the compound, the reports of skin tags are minimal. If it were a widespread issue, we would be seeing 100's of people reporting it all over the bodybuilding community. It would be considered a well known potential side effect.

While negative effects absolutely should be reported, the unfortunate truth is that people, in general, are MUCH more likely to report negative effects than they are positive effects. Customers EXPECT a product/drug to work as advertised, so when there are no unexpected/unwanted issues, there isn't anything to report. However, when a product produces an unwanted effect, it motivates people to say something about it. It's similar to customer service issues. If someone owns a large company servicing 100,000's of people, you are not going to see a large percentage of these customers go online and report that their transaction proceeded as expected. However, when problems do occur, they jump right on the Net and tell everyone about it. It's no different in the bodybuilding sector. Skin tags, which is the worst side effect we have seen reported among those who have used the product, occurs in a small percentage of the population.

In my opinion, GW is one of the BEST health aides we have EVER seen enter the bodybuilding market. It's cardiovascular and overall metabolic health benefits are tremendous--more powerful than ANY other single substance currently available in the bodybuilding world. If anyone can find another product that produces a wider, more powerful range of cardiovascular and metabolic health benefits, please tell us about it.

The fact that many performance enhancing drugs cause serious unwanted side effects in the above-mentioned areas, makes GW particularly valuable to PED users, especially those who use methyls and/or GH/insulin. Even if one doesn't employ those drugs, there are many who are genetically prone to lipid imbalances, not to mention all the people who don't eat a very healthy diet, thereby exposing themselves to cardiovascular and/or metabolic health issues.

GW really is a marvelous substance. The number of people who have reported improvements in their lipid profiles and/or insulin sensitivity is tremendous.

You guys getting skin tags...did it happen immediately, or weeks after use? How far along did they develop?

Did dosage play a factor? Like a certain dosage was fine, but when you got to a higher dose, the tags developed?

I've never used Cardarine, but i've always been interested in it's possible HDL benefits.
It happened in the second month of use. I never went over 20 mg/d and usually only 10 mg/d. I am sensitive to a lot of drugs. Others might not get the tags at high dose. I was not surprised however when I stated the tags issue some months back and lots of folks chimed in with the same. It's a shame too since it had great effects on my lipids. I also noticed every time I used it that my gets get shaky going down stairs or descending hills. It comes on in a couple weeks and slowly dissipates over weeks once off the drug. If you don't get the sides great on you. The shaky legs thing I tolerated. That I could deal with for the benefit of nutrient partitioning and better lipid metabolism. Once I saw the skin tags popping up, including under my tongue, that was it for me. Skin tags are almost always a benign growth and most people will eventually get them. For me, and being a bit skeptical, I am concerned that they could be a warning sign of other kinds of growth that may not be so benign and not so obvious.

I got some minor skin tags and never looked back

Woah this is my biggest fear. I’m on 10mg now and looking to bump up to 20mg. Ran a 4 week cycle in the past never got any?

Where did you guys develop the skin tags?

I’ve read extensively on this compound. Numerous articles and videos never heard of this side effect.

I got 3 skin tags within 1 month of use at 10 mg per day. 1 on the front part of my delt and 2 on my neck. I started GW solely for its hdl benefits. My hdl improved from 28 to 32 on my bloodwork. I should add I started cardio 4 days per week,1gram of krill and 500 mg of citrus bermagot three months prior to bloods. GW was added at 10 mg per day the last month prior to bloodwork. It’s hard to say what actually gave the small improvements. Was hoping for much better results.

I’ve never heard of the skin tags side effects before, that’s news to me. I definitely don’t want that as a trade off for increased endurance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131