over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone using T3 year round?

I have been using T3 for about 11 years non-stop with a small break for experimentation, after about 8 years of continuous use - 3 weeks after discontinuation my thyroid function was completely normal.
4 years of use for me I came off out of curiosity as well and it came back normal within 2 weeks (I am back on it now, but it was very cool to see)

Should give @Xplicit a shout. He takes more t3 than anyone I’ve ever seen

I keep it 75mcg or 50mcg if cruising. Those high dose experiments were atleast 5+ years ago and I could not afford HGH at the time, nor run test above TRT levels. We can call it what it was, abuse with no clear goal, other than to abuse and claim there was a purpose.

I recently took it up to 100mcg while growing with the intent to process food faster but bumped it back down within a week. It just feels like a drop of piss in a bucket compared to other options and I cant justify so little return for the additional stress on the heart long term from a hyperthyroid state. Its been a long time but I want to say I was diagnosed with hypothyroid at the same time as low testosterone, I just opted to focus on the testosterone first. It would explain why I stay in range at 75mcg T3 (just barely, borderline hyper).

I keep it 75mcg or 50mcg if cruising. Those high dose experiments were atleast 5+ years ago and I could not afford HGH at the time, nor run test above TRT levels. We can call it what it was, abuse with no clear goal, other than to abuse and claim there was a purpose.

I recently took it up to 100mcg while growing with the intent to process food faster but bumped it back down within a week. It just feels like a drop of piss in a bucket compared to other options and I cant justify so little return for the additional stress on the heart long term from a hyperthyroid state. Its been a long time but I want to say I was diagnosed with hypothyroid at the same time as low testosterone, I just opted to focus on the testosterone first. It would explain why I stay in range at 75mcg T3 (just barely, borderline hyper).
And you find that even with 75mcg you still keep growing? doesnt it slow down you any bit?

And you find that even with 75mcg you still keep growing? doesnt it slow down you any bit?

I have no pictures up, keep that in mind when someone gives you an answer to a question like this. There is arguement to be made for credibility needed when you are doing something out of the norm.

But no, no issue at all, especially with HGH in the picture. I have never had a problem eating though, and its easy for me to stay full because I eat for it.

I have no pictures up, keep that in mind when someone gives you an answer to a question like this. There is arguement to be made for credibility needed when you are doing something out of the norm.

But no, no issue at all, especially with HGH in the picture. I have never had a problem eating though, and its easy for me to stay full because I eat for it.
fair enough, ty!

Thank you

Usually a pic is warranted when someone's story sounds like complete bs or they keep boasting about there results 👍

This^ - unless you’re in prep and NEED T3 to break that last plateau I don’t see a reason to take it unless blood work shows an actual need. Why fuck with your thyroid for no real reason?
That’s why I just use replacement doses year round then bump up if I want to for a deficit. We fuck with our test, e2, prolactin, etc. so I don’t see it as much different honestly.

As @luki7788 said, I don’t see it as much an inconvenience to just take two pills a day.

That’s why I just use replacement doses year round then bump up if I want to for a deficit. We fuck with our test, e2, prolactin, etc. so I don’t see it as much different honestly.

As @luki7788 said, I don’t see it as much an inconvenience to just take two pills a day.
Incredibly flawed logic but to each their own…

Incredibly flawed logic but to each their own…
I mean if you wanna explain the flawed logic feel free to, I’m not trying to be argumentative maybe I’m just too stupid to see the difference much 😂

I just wanted to add that I use a T3/T4 mix to keep my hormones normal - I never go beyond the physiological level.
What doses are you on out of curiosity for this purpose? Obviously, it’ll be different for everyone.

I mean if you wanna explain the flawed logic feel free to, I’m not trying to be argumentative maybe I’m just too stupid to see the difference much 😂
The flawed logic is that just because you “fuck with” Test and E2 doesn’t mean you should voluntarily fuck with your thyroid. How does that make any sense?

The flawed logic is that just because you “fuck with” Test and E2 doesn’t mean you should voluntarily fuck with your thyroid. How does that make any sense?
I’m saying we fuck with test for example an advantage in the gym/our physique, we fuck with e2 to also manage sides/feel our best, same way we’d “fuck with” thyroid to feel our best in a deficit, improve body comp, avoid metabolic adaptations etc.

I’m saying we fuck with test for example an advantage in the gym/our physique, we fuck with e2 to also manage sides/feel our best, same way we’d “fuck with” thyroid to feel our best in a deficit, improve body comp, avoid metabolic adaptations etc.
Sure but to my point above that would be if blood work calls for it. You said you are mainly on a replacement dose. If you’re truly on a replacement dose that would/should mean your body isn’t producing enough and you are supplementing - hence if blood work calls for it. So I don’t think that falls under the category of “fucking with” - it’s a necessity in that scenario.

If you’re truly on a replacement dose that would/should mean your body isn’t producing enough and you are supplementing - hence if blood work calls for it
I’m on a replacement dose = I’m taking a dose that keeps me in the normal range in bloodwork. My bodies natural production was fine before, but rather than coming off and on thyroid meds during periods of utilizing t3 during cuts I just keep replacement year round.

I’m “fucking with it” because in theory do I need to do this? No

Is anyone using T3 year round with GH? What dosage? What are the experience after soming off? Does T3 shuts down you own production of thyroid if using too long?
Just go by blood tests FT3 FT4 TSH will tell you what to add, if you need T4 and/or T3.

Recently I did bloods after a lot of time on 10iu HGH and 100 T4, and now I need to add some T3 because my 100 T4 are not enough to keep FT3 levels in the middle of the range.
Will wait for 4 weeks redo bloods and see how levels will be and reevaluate.

I know that seems boring, but it's the only thing that you can do, you can't guess thyroid levels... Same for E2.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear