over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone who has used Cellucor products

ajpt

Registered
Im looking for a new pre workout and creatine to use. I'm using Superpump now and EFX creatine Ethyl Ester, but the Superpump gives me a bad stomach ache and I'm not impressed with the EFX creatine... my pumps are no different when using these supplements.

I was thinking of trying the Cellucor line. Either the C4 or M5 for the creatine and the NO3. My only concerns are the caffeine and synepherine in the products, which I would think is going to kill a pump... also, I heard that they changed the ingrediants in C4 and its not as good anymore.

If anyone has had success, or was not happy, with C4, M5, or NO3, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

c4 was GREAT when it first came out, but they changed the formula (less 1,3 DMAA) and now it sucks. Much better pre workouts supps out there for less. Heard nothing good from buddies about m5.

1MR was a GREAT pre workout supp...but I heard they changed the formula as well. Sorry I can't help you further, I make my own preworkout stacks now (mostly caffeine from espresso machine and bulk beta-alanine, olympian labs Arginine AKG if I want something extra ($9 at walmart) and maybe some glycerol).

c4 was GREAT when it first came out, but they changed the formula (less 1,3 DMAA) and now it sucks. Much better pre workouts supps out there for less. Heard nothing good from buddies about m5.

1MR was a GREAT pre workout supp...but I heard they changed the formula as well. Sorry I can't help you further, I make my own preworkout stacks now (mostly caffeine from espresso machine and bulk beta-alanine, olympian labs Arginine AKG if I want something extra ($9 at walmart) and maybe some glycerol).

Interesting- I remember reading an article by Hany Rambod and he said that 1,3 DMAA was a vasoconstrictor... Did these supps give you good energy OR a good pump? Im not really concerned about stimulants, Im wanting a pre workout that gives the best pump... but maybe ill try making my own like you suggest.

What is everyone elses favorite pre workout/ creatine for pumps?

I used it before, didn't care for it, had great taste but no go go from it. Superpump is my current drink. dymatize expand was another good one.

Can't think of a company I would want to give my money to any less than Cellucor. I have done business with them in the past and I wouldn't trust anything they put in those products.

First, you're paying too much for them - unless you're getting them for cost. GNC tries to sell their p6 for something like $100+.. the fair price is around $45.

Second, the products are mostly crap anyway.

If you're looking for something strong in the 1,3DMAA category - you can probably find old 1MR somewhere, D-stunner does pretty good, hemo rage ultra concentrate is pretty strong too.

If you're looking for something pump based - look for something with agmatine. Iforce makes a product called hemavol that is only for pumps, no stimulants. They also make one called maximize - combines the 1,3DMAA and agmatine together for a good combo. Though, the 1,3 will usually cancel out most pumps due to it being a vasoconstrictor (and a damn strong one).

I try not to use 1,3 DMAA anymore ^ for vasoconstriction reasons like most stated...but it is one HELL of a focusing agent. Too bad after a week it doesn't work worth a damn anymore.

Thanks for all the helpful responses guys.

I think ill give Iforce Hemovol a try, i heard lemon drop tastes amazing...

I used to have a serious caffeine addiction in college so stimulants don't really do much for me anymore and they always seem to kill my pump. I would only use something like that if I was cutting (ie: caffeine, ephedrine, 1,3,dm)

Has anyone tried Evogen? I heard its great, but its very pricey. I would LOVE to stack Evogen cell cem, Glycojet, and EVP but that would take away from precious juice money lol

I found the M5-P6 stack to be very effective up to a point. It definitely helped me establish a solid base. I got awesome newbie gains off of this stack...45lbs.

Ive got friends who swear by C4 and M5. Im a Superpump kind of guy but whatever floats your toboggan

Can't think of a company I would want to give my money to any less than Cellucor. I have done business with them in the past and I wouldn't trust anything they put in those products.

First, you're paying too much for them - unless you're getting them for cost. GNC tries to sell their p6 for something like $100+.. the fair price is around $45.

Second, the products are mostly crap anyway.

If you're looking for something strong in the 1,3DMAA category - you can probably find old 1MR somewhere, D-stunner does pretty good, hemo rage ultra concentrate is pretty strong too.

If you're looking for something pump based - look for something with agmatine. Iforce makes a product called hemavol that is only for pumps, no stimulants. They also make one called maximize - combines the 1,3DMAA and agmatine together for a good combo. Though, the 1,3 will usually cancel out most pumps due to it being a vasoconstrictor (and a damn strong one).

Hemo Rage and Hemavol combo is pretty damn good if you're curious : )

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear