over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

appendix surgery

Had mine removed about 5years back now they go through your belly button I have no scar or anything.

I would say out of the 38...7-10 was quality muscle, which I'm still in the process of putting back on
I am hoping With shelby doing my nutrition and RDP cruise with Rip therapy I should not loose too much. Appetite will be back in a few days hopefully just cannot eat a whole lot right this minute.
Had mine removed about 5years back now they go through your belly button I have no scar or anything.
Yea they do 3 small cuts belly button and 2 other small cuts my surgeon put them where they would not be noticeable bc I told him it was a concern bc I bodybuild and don't want scars on my stomach.

my appendix burst and exploded in high school. had to get it removed.

I am hoping With shelby doing my nutrition and RDP cruise with Rip therapy I should not loose too much. Appetite will be back in a few days hopefully just cannot eat a whole lot right this minute.
Yea they do 3 small cuts belly button and 2 other small cuts my surgeon put them where they would not be noticeable bc I told him it was a concern bc I bodybuild and don't want scars on my stomach.

Yeah when I woke up hurt like crazy though! I couldn't stretch was like two three weeks before I can stretch I felt that shit tear!

my appendix burst and exploded in high school. had to get it removed.
Thank God mine did not burst!That has to suck bad!

Yeah when I woke up hurt like crazy though! I couldn't stretch was like two three weeks before I can stretch I felt that shit tear!
I hope I will be able to stretch bf then I know what you are talking about though shit is so tight right now it is redonkulous.

Hey BigGuy, don't let it mess with your head too much! Luckily it's something routine and nothing serious!! You'll come back and be better than ever!! Rest up!!

bro i got my appendix removed was outta gym for like 3 wks max if that,6 wks is not realistic 3wks id say bro dnt wrry bout it

Hey BigGuy, don't let it mess with your head too much! Luckily it's something routine and nothing serious!! You'll come back and be better than ever!! Rest up!!
I am not sweating it sucked when it first hit me but rest is needed I will be fine:D

bro i got my appendix removed was outta gym for like 3 wks max if that,6 wks is not realistic 3wks id say bro dnt wrry bout it
He said if I don't want a hernia it would be in my best interest not to lift for a minimum of 6 weeks. He said the probability is very high getting a umbilical cord hernia if I go right back into my normal lifting. And that would be another major setback I cannot afford it so I will just rest.

Mine is 3 small cuts it was laproscopic surgery

Me too..3 tiny incisions. I don't even see them anymore.....had mine removed roughly 10 years ago......went in looking for a hernia instead got the appendix removed..

Hope you have a speedy recovery bro

Me too..3 tiny incisions. I don't even see them anymore.....had mine removed roughly 10 years ago......went in looking for a hernia instead got the appendix removed..

Hope you have a speedy recovery bro
Not what ya wanted I am sure but at least the problem was fixed lol

rest will make you stronger in the long run bro
Yes Rest is essential and I have had some tender knees for a little while been saying I should take a month off to recover well def doing so now haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131