over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

appetite loss from tren?

PUMPJUNKY

Registered
Does anyone else experience this? Ive tried to run tren twice. ace the first time hex the second but both time ive had no appetite and when i do eat its only a few bites and i feel sick. Also any amount will make my gyno flare up. I tried the 100/100 test/tren for hrt same thing no appetite gyno within a couple weeks. I can handle the night sweats and the non existent cardio but i have to be able to eat. Any solution for that beside leave it alone?

Periactin

I'm running Tren E and I'm always hungry and I get some serious acid reflux.

Get some Periactin and take 8mg before bed. It's an antihistamine and it's side effect is that it makes you hungry. You just have to take it before bed because it makes you sleepy. I'm taking it now while running Tren and I sleep like a baby and wake up hungry with clear sinuses.

If you start to get any acid reflux just take a few tums or you may want to look into getting some prevacid.

Get some Periactin and take 8mg before bed. It's an antihistamine and it's side effect is that it makes you hungry. You just have to take it before bed because it makes you sleepy. I'm taking it now while running Tren and I sleep like a baby and wake up hungry with clear sinuses.

If you start to get any acid reflux just take a few tums or you may want to look into getting some prevacid.

Where can i get some of that? I already take prevacid but its really bad on tren

haha i'm getting all of the above.. problems eating, severe acid reflux, and insomnia. That stuff sounds like it'll help out. Thanks bro

I hope all you guys are under 10 percent if you have trouble eating on tren....

I hope all you guys are under 10 percent if you have trouble eating on tren....

Would you care to explain ??

I'm at around 12% but I'm bulking. I don't have a problem eating on Tren it's just the bad acid reflux that sucks.

try some peptides. ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 for appetite increase

tren lowers ur thyroid production, to supplement i would add in 25mcg of t3 and u should be back to normal, personally i run my t3 at 50mcg even in bulk, keeps fat off a bit aswell as helps me to eat more/allows me to eat more, without any of the negitive effects of becoming flat/burning any muscle. win win baby.

I've done four tren runs, each was 8-12 weeks, never over 350 mg per week.

Of the four, each one gave me some horrible acid reflux, but only the third one killed my appetite. And I mean really killed. My last one was the only low test version.

I cant even make maintenance on tren. It kills my appetite to the point where I want to vomit when I eat. Force feeding sucks.

I get increased appetite from tren. Only thing that kills my appetite is Anadrol.

I get increased appetite from tren. Only thing that kills my appetite is Anadrol.

Same. It increases my desire for sugary foods 20 fold

I wish it did kill my appetite, I'd get ripped as fuck and spend about 5 quid a day on food

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
PUMPJUNKY you have PM.
Thanks bro!

tren lowers ur thyroid production, to supplement i would add in 25mcg of t3 and u should be back to normal, personally i run my t3 at 50mcg even in bulk, keeps fat off a bit aswell as helps me to eat more/allows me to eat more, without any of the negitive effects of becoming flat/burning any muscle. win win baby.
Ive always been scared of t3 how often do you take it and what about coming off? does it mess with your thyroid any? ive read doses that low doesnt affect it but im already on trt for life dont need to be on t3 as well.

I cant even make maintenance on tren. It kills my appetite to the point where I want to vomit when I eat. Force feeding sucks.
That just how i am. I cant eat anything without wanting to vomit while on.

I all ways take eq with tren due to the cardio reasons so i dont have an issue.

800 tren
750 eq
makes me want to eat every thing in site.

I all ways take eq with tren due to the cardio reasons so i dont have an issue.

800 tren
750 eq
makes me want to eat every thing in site.

Jay what does it to for the cardio reasons? damn i feel like a newbie.

For some reason and correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression tren increases metabolic activity.

For some reason and correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression tren increases metabolic activity.

For myself, I have found that during the waking hours I am not very hungry. It seem's at night, when the night sweats begins..I am starving, literally. I raid the refigerator and eat food cold, if anything is left on the oven..anything.

For myself, I have found that during the waking hours I am not very hungry. It seem's at night, when the night sweats begins..I am starving, literally. I raid the refigerator and eat food cold, if anything is left on the oven..anything.

this has been my experience too, but only when running high test w/ tren

Jay what does it to for the cardio reasons? damn i feel like a newbie.

tren sucks the life out of me when it comes down to cardio and at that dose I feel like a fat 300lb guy in my body.

Eq greatly increases your red blood cell count... which not only for me compensates for what tren does but gives me a lil more drive when i go to cut, because i can last over an hour on the stepper.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131